Continue reading recommended reviews

joey s.

AR
Ajay R.
08/22/2019
Liars, Cheaters and plain rude.
They want to replace everything on your car and refuse to do it otherwise. My car was in an accident is their reason. My car was not in any accident, there is no body damage and the receptionist Julia refutes it based on her mechanic's claim. Not only that she was extremely rude over the phone and offered no solutions. She did not address why I needed struts and a control arm on the driver's side when that side was perfectly fine. She only addressed the issues with the passenger side, these were only the control arm and alignment. Knowing not a clue about anything she claimed my strut was bad but it wasn't. So they decided all or nothing and I am not paying for parts to be replaced that are obviously in working order. Not only that I am not paying anyone that is rude, doesn't listen, and treats me like I am dumb. Go elsewhere.

AR