LT

KK
KELLY K.
Jeep Liberty
08/23/2015
Youve been servicing my cars since you were at Mr. Muffler.
Service has been good, I have had only one service redone and that was my ac.

KN
KAREN N.
Saturn Ion 2
08/20/2015
Mike
Been coming here forever. Mike is great and always helpful. I appreciate being able to have a mechanic that I trust to fix my car and NOT CHARGE MORE than it really is. Thank you

JV
JEFF V.
08/14/2015
mike
good capable man

FH
Florence H.
08/14/2015 Category: Service
Florence said she has good luck with them.

Richard S.
Jeep Cherokee
08/13/2015 Category: Service
Richard said he got to this business early and they finished early. He hopes they keep up the good work.

KF
KEN F.
08/07/2015
poor workmanship
I have been having cars do my oil changes for sometime now. But on July 31,2015 will be the last time you will see any of my cars. When I got home first I noticed my lite gray garb bar was covered with black oily hand prints. I would have come back up there, but had a family emergence and had to be out of town. But the big problem was< I started to see big oil spots under the car where ever I parked it. When I got home and got under the car, I found the drain plug was just FINGER TIGHT. This is not acceptable. You also did the same thing to my son-in-laws truck a few months ago. I hope your workmanship improves, but I will find someone else to do my work.
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 09/30/2015

Ken, I'm really sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at our business. That certainly is not something that happens often and I would like to make it up to you. I would like to offer you a free oil change and tire rotation on your next visit if you would like to try our services again.
Debbie Stockman
Owner

DT
DEEANN T.
Dryden, MI
08/04/2015
The prople that work here make it worth the trip!
Mike is a hard working, honest man that we trust to work on our vehicle and also those of our families!
Debbie S. from Your Complete Auto Repair Service responded on 09/30/2015

Thank you so much Deeann. I am so happy that the staff treated you well and we look forward to seeing you again.

Julie B.
Saturn Vue
08/03/2015 Category: Service
Julie said the vehicle was fixed less than 90 days ago and had to bring it back. The parts were supposed to be covered under warranty, but they placed used parts on the vehicle. The used parts did not work and then she had to wait for new parts. She mentioned she is not happy with Michael or Chris because they should not zip tie parts together.

Ruth B.
Buick Rendezvous
08/03/2015 Category: Service
Ruth said she appreciates the business for being quick with nice people and good prices.

Larry B.
08/03/2015 Category: Service
Larry said he had no problems during this visit.

AJ
Arthur J.
Ford Expedition
08/01/2015 Category: Service
Arthur said this business was quick. They got his vehicle done faster than expected. They were friendly and courteous.

ANDY S.
Attica, MI
07/31/2015
good service and good prices
Great staff that always does the job right. I will keep taking my cars here and you should too.

JACK R.
07/23/2015
honest, reasonably priced
Mike has always made sure my vehicles were safe and reliable to drive for many years now.

JZ
Joanne Z.
Honda Accord
07/17/2015 Category: Service
Joanne said she had a good experience working with this business.

RA
Russell A.
Wixom, MI
07/15/2015 Category: Service
Russell said the staff was extremely helpful on answering his questions.

TK
Tiffani K.
Dodge Caliber
07/13/2015 Category: Service
Tiffani said the person doing the repairs started tearing things apart and did not call her to authorize to give him the go ahead to do the repairs.

TL
Timothy L.
GMC Sierra
07/09/2015 Category: Service
Timothy said they took him home and went back to get him when his vehicle was ready. Their service was the best. He would like them to keep doing what they are doing.

SF
Sheryl F.
Mazda 3
07/02/2015 Category: Service
Sheryl said she has been going there for years and she is happy with them.

Barbara H.
Chevrolet Venture
07/01/2015 Category: Service
Barbara said they are wonderful. She is satisfied and would be glad to recommend this business to anyone. She likes the service they give along with how they check things out. They told her what was wrong with the vehicle before they started and the work was great.