Diana P.
Silverwood, MI
Chevrolet Cruze
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Diana said the mechanic was efficient and they did the job. They showed the problem with the cabin filter.

CD
CHERYL D.
Jeep Liberty
05/24/2018
Great place to get repairs completed
This establishment is always open for a quick oil change or dummy light check! The staff are very helpful and do NOT try to sell you parts you don't need. They always explain any work that might be needed and discuss ALL your options. They never pressure you to get the work done unless it is a safety issue. I recommend these folks to everyone.

SONYA B.
Chevrolet Cavalier
05/22/2018
Friendly, Honest and fair priced
I've been coming here for 10 years, and have referred my Mother, and friends and family around the area. I highly recommend Your Complete Auto Repair.

TT
Tom T.
Chevrolet Blazer
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the business has always been fair with him.

CR
Carolyn R.
05/11/2018
Friendly-Family Like
Staff is always friendly and honest regarding repairs needed for your vehicle, not just out for unnecessary repairs to inflate the cost. They will tell you honestly if something can wait. I will not take my vehicles anywhere else, unless they cannot do the repair.

Jeff M.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said it was a good experience. Everyone was friendly and he received what he wanted.

DO
Dianne O.
Chevrolet Traverse
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Dianne said she was at the business for an hour and a half, the service took an awful long time, and she was told it would probably be about 20 minutes once they got to her vehicle. She said it took longer than was needed, and other than that, everything was fine. She said she was a little upset with the length of time the service took.

John M.
Toyota Yaris
05/08/2018 Category: Service
John said they always do a very good job.

AW
Anna W.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Anna said she had to wait longer than planned for her service, but it wasn't the business' fault. She brought her vehicle in for an oil change and found out she had to get a different cabin filter, so the staff had to order it. The staff also found a leak which needed to be taken care of. Everything with the service was good. She goes to the business for service quite often and she will come back.

Rick B.
GMC Pickup
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Rick said the service was good, and he didn't have any problems with the business.

CHUCK M.
04/27/2018
Confidence
I sent my daughter to CARS to get an oil change. I have complete confidence that the vehicle will be properly serviced and checked for any issues that need my attention. I appreciate the quality of work and friendliness of the staff .

Chuck,
We are very happy to hear the confidence you have in our business. That means a lot to us, and we appreciate you as a customer. Thank you for always choosing us for your car care needs!

NS
NANCY S.
04/21/2018
Not so great
The break Job is still sticking and burning smell after taking it back a second time. The breaks were not acting up when I brought the van in. You said I needed breaks so I let you do the job. The mechanic left rusty foot prints in the van. Just was not happy with the work. Spent a lot of money too. The van still pulls to the right.

EB
Elizabeth B.
GMC Terrain
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the staff accommodated her time and what she needed. They made the process easy for her.

Elizabeth,
We are very happy to hear that. Thank you for choosing us for your vehicle's needs! We appreciate your business very much.

Renay B.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Renay said the business offered great service at a quick rate. The staff is friendly while taking care of her vehicle's needs.

Renay,
We are pleased to hear about your visit. Thank you for your business!

CD
CHERYL D.
Jeep Liberty
04/17/2018
What can i say?
I never have a problem with the staff or mechanics at this establishment. They are always friendly and willing to work within your budget. I believe they are HONEST in what needs to be fixed now and what can wait until later. I can call them first thing in the morning and in most cases be seen by the end of that day. They are always ready to do a quick thorough oil change and will tell you what they noticed in their inspection of what might need to be addressed...but there is NEVER any pressure to do it right NOW!! Just good people and I will continue to take the needs of my jeep to this fine facility. Oh and they have good coffee too!!

Cheryl,
We are very happy to read this review. Thank you for providing us so much detail regarding your experience, along with our employees during your visit. Customer satisfaction is our main priority, and we always try to make anyone comfortable and feel welcome. I'm also very happy to hear we have good coffee!

David S.
Brown City, MI
04/17/2018 Category: Service
David said the business did a good job.

David,
We are happy to hear that. Thank you for your business!

Tracy M.
North Branch, MI
Dodge Journey
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Tracy said everyone was helpful and also honest.

Tracy,
We appreciate your business very much! Thank you for the kind review.

BV
Bob V.
Buick LeSabre
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Bob said his vehicle is running well, the brakes are good, and he is pleased with the service.

Bob,
We are happy to hear how pleased you are with our service, and everything went well. Thank you for choosing us for your car care needs!

CP
CAROL P.
04/13/2018
My repairs are always completed quickly and well within the time promised. Very thorough and efficient. Always at a good price

Carol,
Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate your business very much!

AG
Amber G.
GMC Envoy
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Amber said they got it done very efficiently and they were nice about it. It was really great customer service.

Amber,
We are very happy to hear about your experience. Thank you for coming to us for your car care needs!