Williston, VT
Honda Ridgeline
07/24/2018
One time and accurate estimates.
The necessary work was performed with no additional charges added.
The T. from Zeke's Automotive Garage responded on 07/25/2018

Thank you.  We appreciate the positive feedback!

Jeep Liberty
06/17/2018
Well done
Great service but the final bill and extra stuff needed seem to take a little to long not blaming them just por communication and frustration with the car it self and how picky the state is with inspection and love they offer shuttle and rides to work or home. Loves the service but wasn’t expecting it to be over day and a half of work cause the part would not come off easy as it was taken apart by other repair shops l love the Jeep but it getting costly to maintain but can’t afford a new car. Glad for great service but it seem to take too long for repair

PA
Pam A.
Milton, VT
Nissan Maxima
05/24/2018
Great service, clean and friendly
Working in the service industry I know how important good service and I certainly get that at Zekes. Also, a huge thing that people want is honesty and trust which I receive at Zekes. Keep up the good work!
The T. from Zeke's Automotive Garage responded on 07/09/2018

We work hard here at Zeke's to be sure every customer receives the best possible service.  Thank you for the recognition Pam.

Dan B.
South Burlington, VT
05/02/2018
Highly Recommended
Excellent and timely service as always! I recommend Zeke's Automotive to everyone I know. Thanks!

Andrew S.
Jeep Renegade
04/25/2018
Tire change
They were very busy but got me in and took care of it as usual

Jeff G.
Nissan Armada
04/20/2018
Simply the BEST! Service, staff second to none!!!!! 4/19/18 Roxie
Simply the BEST! Service, staff second to none!!!!! 4/19/18 Roxie
The T. from Zeke's Automotive Garage responded on 04/20/2018

Thank youi Roxie!  Was great to catch up with you on the shuttle ride.  :)  Appreciate the kudos!

LD
Lisa D.
Randolph, VT
04/11/2018
Fantastic experience 5+++++
My car was making a metal on metal noise even though it had just been inspected. I was given Zekes number by Rotundas. What I experienced was like a miracle! They came and picked my car up, called me with the needed fix and estimate. I asked them to go ahead with the repair and they fixed it and offered to bring it back! All of this last Friday! I can’t say enough about how nice they are. The facility is spotless. This is the first review I have ever written, that is how pleased I am.😀
The T. from Zeke's Automotive Garage responded on 04/20/2018

Lisa,  It was an absolute pleasure meeting you!  We do what we can  to take care of our customers.  Glad we were able to get your car repaired and back on the road in the same day.

Chad M.
04/05/2018
oil change and other service
thanks for great service. i be bringing all my cars truck and toys to this shop for repair and inspection things to rotunda family and employees we love u all.

Jake S.
Burlington, VT
04/03/2018
Clean and Professional
Very cleanly and organized, with a friendly professional staff. I’ve done business with them a couple times and will continue to do business as needed. Thanks guys, 👍👍
The T. from Zeke's Automotive Garage responded on 04/03/2018

Thank you Jake!  We truly appreciate you giving Zeke's a try and your positive review.

SG
Stefan G.
04/02/2018
Super satisfied
Zeke's took care of me and vehicle once again. Great work and great service.

LD
Linda D.
South Burlington, VT
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/25/2018
Efficient
I went in for a free 40 pt. check-up of my car through AAA. The staff was friendly, efficient, and professional. They even answered my (automotively-challenged brain) questions in simple but detailed terms.
The T. from Zeke's Automotive Garage responded on 03/29/2018

Hi Linda, Thank you for the great review!  We take pride in being  AAA approved facility and always do our best to help share our knowledge with our customers.  Glad to hear you were happy with your service!

Jaime S.
03/21/2018
Always Awesome
Zeke's is always awesome providing all the services I need and never pushing anything extra. I can trust the price I am quoted to be competitive and the customer service is awesome!
The T. from Zeke's Automotive Garage responded on 03/29/2018

Thank you Jaime!  Appreciate the positive review!

James W.
03/15/2018
Well taking care of for service
No changes to service

VG
Veronica G.
Kia Sedona
03/14/2018
Trustworthy & Affordable
I have been taking both of my vehicles to Zeke's since they opened. They have always been reliable, trustworthy, and affordable. Highly recommend.

Travis S.
Kia Sorento
03/12/2018
Fast, Friendly and Personable Service
I was impressed with Zeke's. The person behind desk made me feel comfortable. My car was taken in quickly and finished before I expected. My car was washed for no charge. I had been taking my car to the dealership and always felt like they were trying to sell me extra things that are not needed. Zeke's service is miles above... genuine and caring about the customer. I will continue to use Zeke's!
The T. from Zeke's Automotive Garage responded on 03/15/2018

Thank you very much for the glowing review Travis!  We know getting your car serviced can be stressful experience and the last thing you need is to feel like you are being sold repairs you don't need.  We work to inform our customers and from there the customer is in control of what repairs will be made on their vehicle.

Bill B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/08/2018
Great job on my car. Thank you for the ride to work, and making everything so convenient for me. Also a extremely reasonable price for all you did. Two thumbs up!

MV
Megan V.
Colchester, VT
Subaru Crosstrek
03/07/2018
Great place to have your car serviced!
Thanksful to have found a mechanics shop that I trust and are always a pleasure to deal with. Also, I was super surprised (and happy) to find my car washed when I came in to pick it up!!

Chad M.
03/05/2018
cruse check up
Very happy with the service we got a few week ago when we brought in the cruse for the check engine light and battery replacement and other service we gotten with both jeep and the cruse. i highly rerecorded the zekes auto movies to anyone needed repair. Great pricing fast same day service and provide free shuttle to bring you to home or work then when the car is done Justin or Caroline or the staff will give u a ride to get your car very relaxing waiting area with big screen TV to watch TV and listen to great music they are my family and i just love there kindness and go out of there way to help u get your car fixed. thanks rotunda for great service and offer people a cup of coffee on those cold early morning very thoughtful family highly recommenced them to anyone with there car or trailer needs. thanks for great service love the mercure family of Essex junction Vermont.

James S.

Saint Albans, VT
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/22/2018
Quick Service
Thanks again for always taking great care of us at Alliance. I brought my car in for an oil change and it was done within an hour. You guys are the best!!