Overall Rating 4.0625/5Overall Rating 4.0625/5Overall Rating 4.0625/5Overall Rating 4.0625/5rating 4.0625
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667

Continue reading recommended reviews

LG
Leonard G.
Madison, WI
2009 Hyundai Genesis
11/28/2018 Category: Service
They're moving.
Staff is pleasant and easy to work with. I'm unhappy with the car, and my issues are really with Hyundai North America and not the dealer, so take it for what it's worth.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for the comments on the staff.  I will make sure to pass this along to Hyundai Motor America.

Clint Kalscheur

09/19/2018 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for the response.  I apologize you were sent a service survey without your vehicle coming in for service.  I will look into why this happened.
I will also get with our sales staff and make sure they have your name and information entered correctly.  I apologize for the confusion.

Clint Kalscheur

Zimbrick Hyundai West

(608) 277-2266

clint.kalscheur@zimbrick.com

WF
WILLIAM F.
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.