Overall Rating 4.0625/5Overall Rating 4.0625/5Overall Rating 4.0625/5Overall Rating 4.0625/5rating 4.0625
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667

Joseph R.
Portage, WI
09/21/2018 Category: Service
The last 3 oil changes I have had the experience has always been very positive
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for the great review.  We will work hard to make sure your next 3 oil changes are just as positive.

Timothy B.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/20/2018 Category: Service
GT Elantra 5 Door Hatchback and Ioniq Family!
Great service and sales dept!
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for your great repeat business.  We look forward to helping your Hyundai family stay running great.

Lake Geneva, WI
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Zimbrick West is a very good dealership
The customer waiting area furniture made me not want to sit down, I would rather stand. The coffee machine is a fabulous bonus while waiting for my car. It’s appears to be a high quality machine and a much needed face lift set of chairs!
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for the feedback.  I apologize for the furniture in the waiting room.  We are in the process of building a new store and will be moving to that location around November.  It will have all new waiting room furniture and the same great coffee machine.

09/19/2018 Category: Service
Where is the free vacuum after the oil change?
Was unhappy that this was my free oil change with my new car from Hyundai in the first year and the maintenance book said I would get a free car wash and vacuum. I received the car wash but the car was never vacuumed as it stated. Very disappointed to not get what is expected.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for the feedback.  I apologize the vehicle was not vacuumed at your last service.  We have been having issues with our vacuum and a new one has been ordered.  If you are in the area feel free to stop by and we will be happy to take the vehicle to our detail department and vacuum the vehicle for you.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
N/A
N/A
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for the response.  I apologize you were sent a service survey without your vehicle coming in for service.  I will look into why this happened.
I will also get with our sales staff and make sure they have your name and information entered correctly.  I apologize for the confusion.

Dan S.
Barneveld, WI
Communication
Next time tell me that my battery is not exceptable before you pull it out. It would’ve been nice to be told me that before you pulled it out of the bay

Verona, WI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Dont iike writing reviews
Don't wish to comment further.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for bringing your vehicle in for service.  I apologize if things did not go well.  If there is anything we can do please feel free to contact me directly.
These surveys/reviews are optional.  While we always enjoy getting feedback, either positive or negative, please don't feel obligated to fill out the review.

EM
Eric M.
Roscoe, IL
Quick in and out
I travel from out of town specficly to get serviced here. Has been the leading Hyundai dealer n service and quality that I've been
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for making the trip in for your service.  Hopefully things are going well for you at the new job.

Mary B.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and fast service.
I have had nothing but excellent service with Zimbric Hyundai West. Jeff gives excellent customer service and the mechanics also do the best job!
If I had one negative note it would be that my car wasn't vacuumed; usually they vacuum the cars after the service but mine was not this time. But it doesn't change that I would recommend ZHW for purchases and services!
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 09/19/2018

Mary thank you for the great response.  I will make sure to pass this along to Jeff and the technicians in the shop.  They always enjoy kind words from customers.
I apologize your vehicle wasn't vacuumed.  We have been having issues with it and are in the process of replacing it.  If you are driving by feel free to stop in and we will be happy to vacuum it quickly for you.
Thank you again for your business and the recommendation.

Sun Prairie, WI
2006 Hyundai Tucson
Great service department
I am always happy with the service I get. Everyone is always kind and I get great service!
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review.  We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

09/17/2018 Category: Service
good job
customer friendly, trustworthy, responsive to needs of customer, seeking long term relationship not immediate financial gain.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the great review.  We look forward to the long term relationship and will keep working hard to maintain it.

DN
Dirk N.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
lack of attention to detail
The service reps are great, really nice, in particular Jeff, who I tend to deal with is courteous, professional and just an all around nice person. The quality of the work and communication from the service staff I am questioning though; this was an oil change and spark plug replacement for 50,000 mile service. When I was called about the vehicle (I had left it at the dealership for work) they had marked down a bunch of items that didn't pertain to the 50K service interval, but 60 instead. Even Jeff didn't seem to know why these items were listed as things that I "should" have done for the vehicle. So, I gladly ignored all of the incorrect recommendations for service items, had just the 2 items taken care of, and picked up my vehicle later in the day. Cut to the next day when I get a text from my wife mentioning there was a large oil stain on the garage floor. I emailed Jeff and he was responsive about getting the vehicle in to be looked at, which I was able to do a couple days later. Turns out they didn't properly tighten the drain plug, so there was a small leak ever since it was serviced. That lack of attention to detail, combined with the misinformation on service items, has left a bad taste in my mouth about Zimbrick's service department.

One other item I forgot, there is no pricing on the website when you sign up for service, it turns into an interesting guessing game to try and figure out what the planned work on your vehicle is going to cost.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 09/18/2018

Dirk thank you for your feedback from your last service.
I apologize for the vehicle leaking oil after it was in for service.  Thank you for bringing that to our attention and we will make sure to address the issue with my staff.
We are currently working to get our pricing onto our website so there will not be confusion with the costs of the repairs you choose.
I spoke with the technician who made the recommendations on the vehicle.  The coolant and transmission fluid were recommended based on the age of the vehicle.  The bulbs were recommended because they were burned out and your front brake pads because they had 3mm of life left.  I apologize if there was confusion on this.
Again I apologize for any confusion we caused and the oil leak after your service.  We will be happy to take care of your next oil change at no charge and will work towards regaining your trust with us.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review.

Carol H.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service department
The staff of the Zimbrick Hyundai service department are the best! Thanks to them, i was able to complete some drive train warranty work before my 10 year 100000 mile warranty was about to expire. Thanks guys!
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for the great review.  I am happy we were able to get that repair in before the 10 year warranty expired.  We look forward to seeing you next time in.

KH
Kem H.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Car repair

NM
Nancy M.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service at a great price
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for your business and the awesome 5 star review.

PR
Paul R.
Oil Change
As usual, everybody was great to work with.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for the great review.  We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

AA
Arlene A.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Wonderful as usual
What can you say about people who are warm, welcoming and professional? They are the best!
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you Arlene for the great review.  We are always happy to see you in for service.  We look forward to seeing you next time in.

Barry H.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Normal Excellent Service
Professionalism in the Service Department at the high end makes working with Hyundai a pleasure for me.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for the great review.  We hope you are enjoying your new Sonata.

2018 Hyundai Accent
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Service the way it ought to be
Zimbrick Hyundai has always been a very professional car dealership to deal with.
This is our fifth Hyundai over the years. We have never been disappointed with the care they have taken in providing the best service available to us.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for purchasing and servicing 5 Hyundais.  I am happy to see you have not been disappointed with the care we have provided.  If there is anything we can do to improve please feel free to let us know.