Overall Rating 4.0625/5Overall Rating 4.0625/5Overall Rating 4.0625/5Overall Rating 4.0625/5rating 4.0625
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Service was fast and efficient...always is.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for the great 5 star review.

EH
Eric H.
Stoughton, WI
2011 Hyundai Elantra
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Quick and friendly service
Zimbrick explains needed service and dont pressure you to do extras. Service is quick and waiting facilities are clean, quiet and comfortable.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for the great review.  We really appreciate your business and the kind words.  We look forward to seeing you next time in.

Jesus G.

06/09/2019 Category: Service
Customer

2011 Hyundai Elantra To
06/06/2019 Category: Service
professional staff professional service at a reasonable price
I appreciate the professional and personable staff. I am not as appreciative of the new location, since I find it more difficult to get to. During this recent visit, I was glad to see the signage finally going up. I personally don't find the new waiting room as comfortable as in the previous building.

Robert M.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Good service and comfortable waiting area
Stopped for an oil change. Everything went great. It only took a half hour.

AD
Altagracia D.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Excelente service y fast attention

HF
Heather F.
Middleton, WI
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
The great service came along to the new location! Thanks!
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for the great review.  The great people and service are just a few of the things we made sure to bring with us to the new store.
We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

TP
Tom P.
Verona, WI
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
it was routine. Tires were inflated too high
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for the feedback from your last service.  I apologize the tires were over inflated.  I have spoken with my shop foreman about your concern.  He has made sure to check our express lube technicians tire guages to make sure they are correct.  He also reviewed the proper process for checking tire inflation.
Again I apologize for any issues this may have caused but I can assure the process here has been corrected.

David S.
Middleton, WI
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service, friendly service
Zimbrick Hyundai West provided 5 Star service. I’m very satisfied.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for your business and the great 5 STAR review.  We try our best to always provide 5 star service.  We look forward to seeing you next time in.

Michael S.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
The dealership is very good about my time and the car.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you for the great review.  We look forward to seeing you next time in.

06/02/2019 Category: Service
Nice place
I’m a new Hyundai owner and was impressed with the service facility and all the amenities in the waiting area, and the staffs willingness to help solve problems and facilitate warranty covered work.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  We are always looking for ways to provide 5 star service.  If there is anything we can do to improve please feel free to let us know.

BR
Bill R.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/02/2019 Category: Service
Express Oil Change
This facility is newer and is clean and comfortable. he service was just fine and my only observation for improvement would be in more timely greeting the customer on arrival.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you for feedback from your last visit.  We are always looking for ways to improve our service.  I will work with my staff on making sure we greet customers quicker and at their vehicle.  Thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you at your next service.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Quality
Zimbrick Hyundai provides the quality service that I need to keep my car up and running.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review.

Christina S.
05/30/2019 Category: Service
They Go Out of Their Way
Having a minor problem with my car, I dropped in for help. The graciously helped. I then asked if they had time to do work due from a recent safety campaign. They checked and also did that for me.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you for the great review.  I am happy we were able to get everything taken care of you in the same visit.  We look forward to seeing you next time in.

AA
Arlene A.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Team
Warm, caring staff
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you for the excellent 5 star review.  I know Jeff and the other guys always enjoy seeing you when you are in for service.

Michael M.
Stress free service
A really good dealership to visit - clean, organized, & friendly staff
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you for the friendly 5 star review.  We look forward to seeing you next time in.

Satisfied customer
Keep up the good work.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you for the great review.

JN
Jim N.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Warranty repair
Easy to make appointment. Work finished as promised.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you for your business and the great 5 star review.  We look forward to seeing you next time in.

05/27/2019 Category: Service
Staff and service was great
The signs weren’t up yet so had a bit of trouble finding but all the staff were great. One thing, they keep putting everything in my husbands name although I’m the one who brings it in for service. Wish there would be some recognition of that