Overall Rating 4.0625/5Overall Rating 4.0625/5Overall Rating 4.0625/5Overall Rating 4.0625/5rating 4.0625
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667

DF
Do a great job.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Always Good
They are always able to get me in when I need to and complete the job quickly and correctly.

Jesus G.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Always professional.
The service is top notch, which keeps me coming back.

Deerfield, WI
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Great customer service and always so friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Everytime I bring my car into the service center I know I will receive the best possible service. I never have to worry about anything going wrong with my car afterwards because they all do amazing work.

2011 Hyundai Elantra To
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Personable and professional people, not only in the service department but at the desk as well.
Top marks for professionalism, courtesy and service.

Beaver Dam, WI
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly let you know what is going on

03/09/2019 Category: Service
New Hyundai West Service Center
I recently had an oil change service at the new Hyundai West location. The service was great as always. Jeff was very helpful. I would only comment that the new service desk area seems very small for the four staff that work the front. Their work area has been decreased to a very small room where they are expected to take calls, handle incoming customers, and all the while working literally inches from their neighbor. When one member is taking a phone call, and customers are at the desk getting checked in, it can be hard to hear details with everyone talking in such a small location. Again, service was great, but it seems like the work area for the four staff is quite small for all they do each day.

MO
Marvin O.
Fort Atkinson, WI
2010 Hyundai Sonata
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
Always great and dependable service.

LG
Linda G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Issue resolved on followup visit
Idle issue took 2 visits, but all is well now.

MF
Michael F.
Brodhead, WI
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service, quality work
Service advisors are friendly and my oil change was performed in less time than I thought it would take - top notch!

Middleton, WI
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient service
Hyundai makes it very easy to get my car in for service. Having the first year of oil changes covered makes me feel like they really care about how my new vehicle is running. Service department is friendly & efficient. The waiting area & refreshments are great!

Robert M.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly amd effocient.
Dropped car off for 150,000 mile service. Everything went fine and the car was ready when I returned.

LK
Lynnette K.
Oregon, WI
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Great Service as Usual
This is the first time I used the new Hyundai West location. The service is still great, the waiting room was great. The only thing I was disappointed in was that my car was not washed as part of the service. It may be that the new location does not have the ability to do so anymore. But it was always great to have it done previously.

Marcia M.
Mc Farland, WI
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Always good service.
While I am a long-time fan of Hyundai and the quality service they provide, I have to say I’m disappointed with the downsized service area in the new location. Crowded entry, smaller and less-accommodating waiting area. Not a good situation, in my opinion.

KC
Kevin C.
Waunakee, WI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/03/2019 Category: Service
Got me in and out for an oil change very quickly even without an appointment and the need to update some computer codes. However, the waiting area for it being a brand new dealership is surprisingly small.

Mary R.
Great place

2011 Hyundai Tucson
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Great service. Friendly people. I missed the car wash that we used to get each time we had service.

John D.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
always and exceptional experience
I have always had prompt, personable exceptionally good service from Zimbrick Hyundai for the 2 Hyundai cars I have driven over the past 12 years Comfortable waiting room with TV coffee/soft drinks and snacks

David G.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Dealer where I purchased the car
Hate these reviews, would not go back if I were not happy

SO