Overall Rating 4.0625/5Overall Rating 4.0625/5Overall Rating 4.0625/5Overall Rating 4.0625/5rating 4.0625
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667

Verona, WI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Go somewhere els not this dealership
They will nickel and dime you till your checkbook is empty. Especial on leases they are crazy out of this world expensive and do not know the market for the cars they are leasing. Go to another dealership anyplace but Zimbrick.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 11/16/2019

I apologize your visit did not go well.  I can assure you  we are not trying to nickel and dime you until your checkbook is empty.  We are trying to provide you with a safe and reliable vehicle and are following Hyundai's recommended maintenance schedule.  I will reach out Monday 11/18/20 to discuss this further.

Verona, WI

DA
Dennis A.
Wautoma, WI
Fantastic
Quick confident service and comfortable waiting area

PF
Paul F.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
honesty and integrity
I have purchased many cars from Zimbrick Hyundai. I think that says it all I will be back in the future.

AC
Anne C.
Middleton, WI
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Honest Friendly Staff
This is our 3rd Hyundai, so we trust them! They are honest, fair priced and friendly from sales to service! And they provide cookies while you wait for your car to be serviced!

11/08/2019 Category: Service
The Hyundai staff gave me great information and assistance with our 2013 Sonata. I felt comfortable deciding which repairs to make right away and which repairs can be tackled at a later date.

Jeffery K.
Jefferson, WI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Great job
Needed something fixed, they fit me in and went above and beyond...Jeff in the service department was fantastic.

KH
Kathleen H.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Great service and mechanics. Good popcorn too!
Always happy when they check everything like lights and tires. It is helpful to know they will check everything & I don’t need to worry about it! If there is a problem they let me know. And they do not pressure me to buy things the car does not need.

Monona, WI
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant staff and waiting room.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you for your business and the good review.  If there is anything you can recommend that we can do to provide 5 star service please feel free to let us know.  We are always looking for ways to improve our service.

ST
Sue T.
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Sue
The service dept. is always so helpful and never try and talk you into something you don't need. Been going there for 10+ years.

2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring
10/31/2019 Category: Service
great service
Personable staff, in person and on the phone. Knowledgable service personnel. Courteous service.

LK
Lynnette K.
Oregon, WI
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Great Service from a Great Team
I needed my 60,000 maintenance done on my Sonata. When I checked in they made sure that there was no duplication of work since I had recently purchased new tires. The staff took the time to go over every line item to ensure I was getting just what I needed. Another great job by a great team. Thanks Zimbrick Hyundai West!

GJ
Gary J.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Good
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for your business and the good review.  We hope to help you maintain your Santa Fe in the future.

GG
Gail G.
Cross Plains, WI
2007 Hyundai Tucson
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
I brought my 2007 Hyundai in for a tire check and rotation. I could not have asked for more friendly service from everyone there. Thanks to Andy, Clint and Forrest!
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for the friendly review.  I am happy we were able to get the concern with your tires corrected.  I hope you enjoy driving your Tucson.

John D.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and professional service
We have used Zimbrick for our Hondas and Hyundais for 20 years Always we have had prompt professional service done right the first time. Its nice to use someone you can trust and know they have your best interest as their first priority
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for continuing to choose Zimbrick to perform service on your vehicle.  We really appreciate you business.
Thank you for the great review.  We look forward to helping you at your next visit.

Robert W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/24/2019 Category: Service
oil chg/wiper blades
Thanks !
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you for your business.  We appreciate your feedback from your last visit.  If there is anything you would recommend anything to improve our service we are always open to suggestions.

Marcia M.
Mc Farland, WI
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Efficient and thorough
Always good service, a bumper-to-bumper check up.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you for the great review.  We always enjoy seeing you when you come in for service.
We saw Dave showing you the new Tucson.  Hopefully you liked the changes they have made to it.

LL
Linda L.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Oil change service
Zimbrick Hyundai West has always done great work! They’ve done my service work for 14 years.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you for the great review.  We really appreciate you picking us to perform service on your vehicle for the last 14 years.  We look forward to helping for another 14 years.

Muscoda, WI
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Service Department at Hyundai West
Personable and efficient. They listened to my needs.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you for the great 5 star review.  We always enjoy when a customer has kinds words to say about us.
We look forward to seeing you next time in.