Overall Rating 4.0625/5Overall Rating 4.0625/5Overall Rating 4.0625/5Overall Rating 4.0625/5rating 4.0625
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667

WJ
Fun time

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Nice Experience
A knowledgable and friendly staff that went out of their way to make things easy.

09/30/2019 Category: Service

Annette M.
Middleton, WI
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Zimbrich Hyundai
Jeff and Andy are alway’s kind and courteous and knowledgeable I’ve been going to Zimbrick for seven years always a pleasant experience .
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for the kind and courteous review.  I will make sure to pass this along to both Andy and Jeff.  I am sure they look forward to seeing you next time in.

AG
Anthony G.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Tucson recall notice
Hyundai people service was very good and the service people are a pleasure to deal with.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you for choosing us to perform service on your vehicle.  We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

BL
Brian L.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
body shop great, service not so much
I do recommend the body shop, the service center not so much.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 09/26/2019

Brian, thank you for the feedback.  I apologize you were not satisfied with the oil change and tire rotation that was completed on your vehicle.
I have tried to reach out to you via phone to speak about your service.  If you would like to give me a call or email I am happy to discuss this further with you as wer are always looking for ways to improve our service department.
Our body shop brought the vehicle here and asked us to perform an oil change and tire rotation on your vehicle.  We performed those services and returned the vehicle along with the inspection form back to the body shop within an hour of it being here.
Again I apologize this service did not go as you expected.

(608) 230-0641

Marcia M.
Mc Farland, WI
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Quality service
Great care for my vehicle
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 09/26/2019

Thank you for bringing the vehicle in for service and for the great review.  We always enjoy seeing both you and Mark when then vehicles come in.

09/24/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and Tire rotation
Quick and convenient close to home.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you for your business and taking the time to fill out the survey.  If there is anything we can do to provide 5 star service please feel free to let us know.  That way we can try to work on it for next time.

Jason B.
Mazomanie, WI
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Recall engine update
Once we were able to speak to a service advisor we got our car in within the week, serviced and ready to get back on the road!
Thank you Clint Kalschur & Andy for helping us along the way and for understanding our/my frustrations at the onset of our troubles.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review.  I am happy we were able to get the vehicle in and repaired.  Hopefully everything else you had going on worked out.  Any time you need help with the car feel free to give Andy a call directly 608-230-0642 and he can help set an appointment.

Dawn B.
Oregon, WI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/22/2019 Category: Service
Great to service my car.
Zimbrick Hyundai has been my go-to for my last 5 vehicles. The product is good and has a great warranty. The service department is always ready to help with whatever is needed for my vehicle.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review.  We look forward to helping you with your Santa Fe.

Mary B.
Verona, WI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service department.
Once again, had my car in for an oil change. And again, very impressed with how friendly everyone is. Do a good job of explaining things and let me know what my next visit will entail. Oh, and a great waiting area!
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for the great review.  We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Lauren M.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Online scheduling issues
I scheduled my appointment online. A past service of replacing my tail light was available and I scheduled it, assuming that I could have the service performed during my appointment. When I arrived I was told they could not replace the tail light because they did not have the part. The tech showed me that the scheduling information was available to see if you hovered over the appointment. However the technicians do not hover over every appointment before they arrive. The system should be improved to notify the technician that a service with a part is requested, so they can order the part or contact the user to reschedule the appointment.

Waunakee, WI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Efficient friendly service with competitive rates.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for your business and your friendly review.

Oregon, WI
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Great company with awesome service.
Always friendly service. Prompt and polite.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for the awesome review.  We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

AN
Adele N.
09/18/2019 Category: Service
My service advisor, Jeff, was courteous and very helpful.
I would recommend him to anyone wanting honest, thorough explaiations of services suggested.

Blanchardville, WI
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
No future notifications
Everyone was friendly and helpful. Future maintenance was explained and suggested. The only fault I have is there was no notification of when my next oil change was due.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you for the comments about your last visit.  I apologize they did not put a sticker in the window for your vehicle.  I will have your service advisor send one via mail so you know when it is due.  Thank you for your business and we hope to see you next time in.

Robert M.
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Quick, efficient adn friendly service. Great waiting area
Stopped for an oil change. Everything went fine as usual.

BC
Thanks guys!

Jacquelyn K.
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Efficient service Friendly customer service
Oil change appt wAs prompt and quick with nice clean waiting area

BK