Overall Rating 4.0625/5Overall Rating 4.0625/5Overall Rating 4.0625/5Overall Rating 4.0625/5rating 4.0625
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667

Waunakee, WI
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
07/25/2018 Category: Service
45k maintenance service
It would have been nice to know the service takes that long to complete when I called in to schedule. However, everything else was great!

07/25/2018 Category: Service
Took too long
Service was unusually slow on a Friday afternoon.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 07/26/2018

Thank you for the feedback.  I apologize your service advisor did not properly communicate the time it would take to complete the service.  Typically a 45k mile service takes 2.5-3 hours to complete.  I will make sure to address this with the staff so we are setting the proper customer expectations.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2018 Category: Service
The car wash sucks.
So now we are not getting the entire service because your car wash sucks. Have talked to others that have had similar issues with the car wash.
They said they would order a new hitch cover for us to replace the lost one. So far have not heard any thing on that.

06/07/2018 Category: Service
Get rid of the roller car wash
sick and tired of having our Santa Fe's beaten up by that car wash!
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 06/11/2018

I apologize for the damage that was done to your vehicle's by the car wash.  We have made a note in our system to make sure we do not put your vehcile through the car wash.

KN
Kenneth N.
Jefferson, WI
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Still VERY Dissatisfied!!!!
Your follow up was the same quality that I experienced before. When we scheduled the last free oil change, we should have been told prior to the service being complete that it was not going to be covered under the 1 year or 15,000. In addition, when a customer has a complaint, you should never leave the "ball in their court" to contact you if they wish to discuss the issue further...you and Zimbrick should be going out of your way to ensure that the situation is resolved and that they are happy. You and or Zimbrick should take it upon yourself to reach out to a customer via phone directly to remedy the situation...that would actually convey that you really care. We own a family based business and I can assure you that this is not how we would treat a dissatisfied customer. The condescending tone that we received on the day that service was completed is unacceptable. We were treated like we were idiots for not knowing the 1 year 15,000 Maintenance Contract. In addition, I can assure you that the weather on the day that my wife came in for our third oil was conducive to a car wash and if that was not the case or if your system was down for the day, we did not receive a voucher for a free wash. What is more upsetting is that we contacted Zimbrick several times after our third oil change to discuss the car wash and no one took the time to call us back. Again, another example of lack of true concern for your customers. These incidents may appear to be small on the outside, but it is just a true reflection of where your hearts are with regards to your customer loyalty. It is because of this reason that we wish to be taken off of your email list so that we receive no further communication from Zimbrick. Not only will we NEVER purchase a vehicle or receive services from your company from this point forward, but this whole experience has tainted our view of Hyundai as well. In the future, rest assured our business will be going elsewhere.

04/24/2018 Category: Service
Never will return for future purchases or service!
We will no longer be doing business with Zimbrick West. They did not perform services as promised and as indicated in the after service summary and we were charged for our last "free" oil change because we were 1,000 miles over their limit. When we contacted Zimbrick to express our concerns we were not taking seriously! We are VERY disappointed to say the least and will never give them another dime!
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you for taking time to provide us feedback.  I apologize we were unable to perform the oil change at no charge.  The maintenance contract through Hyundai expired after 1 year or 15,000 miles which ever comes first.  Hyundai does not allow us any room on those contracts.
I apologize your vehicle was not washed or vacuumed at your previous visit.  I will make sure to address this issue with my staff.  The only time a vehicle is not washed is when the weather does not allow or the car wash is down for maintenance.  If either of those things happens you should have been provided with a voucher for a free wash.  I apologize that did not happen.

I would be happy to discuss these issues and any others that you may have directly with you.  Please feel free to contact me directly.

Janesville, WI
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/30/2017 Category: Service
Forgot about asking about the shifting issue.
My mistake for not remembering asking them to look into a shifting issue which took extra time.

11/30/2017 Category: Service
Oil change took 1.5 hours
Made appointment in advance, arrived on time, oil change took 1.5+ hours.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 12/01/2017

Thank you for the feedback.  I apologize the appointment took longer than you had expected.  We do what we can to get oil changes done in about 45 minutes, however I noticed you had a concern with the shifting of the vehicle and asked us to look into this concerm.  Because of this we had to spend time checking the car's computer for information, checking fluid levels, and test driving the vehicle to verify your concern.  These things take about a hour to complete and then we had to peform the oil change which takes 30-45 minutes.
Again I apologize your appointment took longer than you expected.  Next time it is in if we are just performing an oil change we will make sure to have you in and out in 45 minutes.

LO
Lee O.
08/22/2017 Category: Service
A staff that solves problems
Following my review, the staff reached out to me and solved the problem to my satisfaction.

08/22/2017 Category: Service
Oil Change Service
The no's might be maybes . The estimate for the next service is $785.70.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 08/22/2017

Lee thank you for providing us with feedback from your last visit.  I apologize there was a miscommunication at your visit.  I spoke with your advisor as to why we rotated the tires and he mentioned that you had requested and provided a coupon for our "Summer Special".  That special is an Oil change, tire rotation and fuel system cleaner which is why we rotated the tires.
Because of the misunderstanding I will be happy to apply the amount you spent on the tire rotation towards your next service if you decide to return.
If you have any questions or want to discuss this further please feel free to contact me.

ER
Elisa R.
Lake Mills, WI
10/01/2016 Category: Service
Waiting time in comfortable atmosphere
Nice folks to deal with

10/01/2016 Category: Service
Didn't take long
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 10/03/2016

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the review.  If there is anything we can do to improve our service please feel free to let us know as we want to provide 5 star service for everybody.

Don M.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Great!!!!!
I really lie the fact that I was able to get a loaner which made it easier for me to go about my business.
O traveling to the places I have needed to go to.
The price was higher then I expected and not within my current budget so I was caught by surprise and
had to make an awkward arrangement !! Witch is not healthy financially for me at least until
the 3rd Wednesday of this month i.e.Dec 18thy.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/04/2019 Category: Service
The service department always does a thorough job, and they explain the work that needs to be done.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you for the great review.  We are always happy to explain everything needed on your vehicle.

Carlos M.
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Excellency
Everything is great, very professional, excellent service and most important the way you treat your clients.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Service technicians do a great job.

AG
Alan G.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/25/2019 Category: Service
We've used Zimbrick Hyundai West service for over 15 years. Always great service. Vehicles are always ready as promised.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 11/26/2019

Thank you for letting us service your vehicle for 15+ years.  We are thankful for your continued business.  We look forward to helping you for another 15 years.

2014 Hyundai Elantra

Michael S.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/22/2019 Category: Service
My review
Oh my, the front license plate was bent again! I have had to straighten it every time I come for service. The man who moved my car said oh yea that happens in the car wash. Pretty soon I will not be able to straighten the plate. I plan to remove it before I come back for another oil change. Otherwise everything is fine.

LJ
Lynn J.
Juneau, WI
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Competent service
The scheduled service was completed more quickly than estimated.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Go somewhere els not this dealership
They will nickel and dime you till your checkbook is empty. Especial on leases they are crazy out of this world expensive and do not know the market for the cars they are leasing. Go to another dealership anyplace but Zimbrick.
CLINT K., Service Manager from Zimbrick Hyundai West responded on 11/16/2019

I apologize your visit did not go well.  I can assure you  we are not trying to nickel and dime you until your checkbook is empty.  We are trying to provide you with a safe and reliable vehicle and are following Hyundai's recommended maintenance schedule.  I will reach out Monday 11/18/20 to discuss this further.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

Dennis A.
Wautoma, WI
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic
Quick confident service and comfortable waiting area

PF
Paul F.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
11/11/2019 Category: Service
honesty and integrity
I have purchased many cars from Zimbrick Hyundai. I think that says it all I will be back in the future.