Doug S.
Hyattsville, MD
Honda Accord
03/31/2012
Excellent Car Care
Not only does Danny take care of the maintenance that is needed but he checks other things at no charge that might occur with an older car like mine.I appreciate his extra service.

BC
Bruce C.
03/31/2012
Service and maintenance
Very reliable, fast, thorough, excellent pricing. An overall great value for your vehicles. Its hard to find a great mechanic/automotive shop, but I will only use my guy!

RK
Rieman K.
Silver Spring, MD
03/24/2012 Category: Service
Reiman said the business did a great job at fixing his vehicle.

PC
Partha C.
Rockville, MD
03/24/2012 Category: Service
Partha said the service was perfect. He was given a ride to work and back. He said everything was excellent. They were courteous.

EN
Ebrima N.
03/23/2012 Category: Service
Ebrima said this is a good business that he and all of his friends go to.

Amine M.
03/23/2012 Category: Service
Amine said he's had his vehicle serviced many times and he's happy with it.

David D.
03/23/2012 Category: Service
David said this business is honest, they have fair prices and they care about their customers.

KW
Kenny W.
03/19/2012 Category: Service
Kenny said so far the work went well and he had no problems. They explained everything and they kept him informed. The business was nice and clean.

Judah L.
BMW 330xi
03/13/2012
Great service and prices
It is a pleasure to take my car to Zimmerman. Daniel, the owner, is very helpful and knowledgeable. Their prices are very reasonable and they do great work. What's not to like?

Steve M.
Washington Grove, MD
03/07/2012
1997 Tacoma - MD State Inspection
I don't usually write reviews, but Zimmerman was great so I thought I'd let others know. I have a 97 Tacoma that needed a MD state inspection. Z got me in the morning that I called, and got the vehicle into the shop immediately when I arrived. They did a thorough inspection, found one issue (backup light switch), and tracked down the replacement part needed, although I ended up picking one up myself at a dealership to save some time. I brought the part and vehicle back, and they got me back in and out quickly for a VERY reasonable price. I was very pleased with the service, especially given this was all short notice and a bit rushed(I was trying to make the MVA before it closed). The Google reviews seem to be right on the money. Keep up the good work!

FE
Frank E.
Rockville, MD
03/05/2012 Category: Service
Frank said he always receives good service from this business.
Dan Z., Owner from Zimmerman Automotive LLC responded on 03/28/2012
Loyal Customer !!!!

BC
Bobby C.
02/23/2012 Category: Service
Bobby said the business was good, they delivered his vehicle when they told him they would and the price was fair. The person who opens the business was not there at opening time and he was a little bit late.

AZ
Anna Maria Z.
02/22/2012
my toyota oil change and checkup
Wow! Dan made my oil change appointment when I could make the time. He was very prompt with the service. He noticed I needed new wiper blades which I forgot about. His business is great! I recommend. Thanks Dan for being there when I need the service.

LN
Lance N.
Germantown, MD
02/22/2012 Category: Service
Chris said they are the only business he can trust.

MA
Mubarak A.
02/21/2012 Category: Service
Mubarak said they fixed his vehicle, it runs well and they are very nice.

RP
Rainier P.
02/21/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Fatima. She said this business is dependable and they have really good customer service.

Kristen S.
Volkswagen Passat
02/20/2012
Excellent Service!
Dan and Zimmerman Automotive made getting my car serviced a treat. I appreciated the friendly, professional demeanor and reasonable prices. I will be coming back and bringing my friends.

Derek L.
02/20/2012
Another great visit!
Brought in wifes RX330 for rotor/brake job. Honest, quick and fairly priced service...as usual. Keep it up Dan!

NA
Natasha A.
Silver Spring, MD
Nissan Murano
02/16/2012
Satisfied customer!!
Excellent service. Honest opinions. I always keep coming back.

Thank you Dan for taking of my car.

Natasha

Latoya B.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
02/15/2012
Auto Repair Visit on 14 Feb 2012
I took my car in for a major repair, without an appointment and they were able to repair on the same day. My car and I always have a great experience while visiting the professionals at Zimmerman.