Michael M.
Buick LaCrosse
07/25/2012 Category: Service
Michael said this business has great prices and he is happy with them. He said this business won't charge if there is no problem with the vehicle.

Margaret P.
Potomac, MD
Lexus ES 300
07/24/2012
Dependably good service
Fair prices and the Zimmermams are nice people

YB
Yuen B.
Honda Accord
06/27/2012
Wheel Mount
I went to have my wheel mounted at Zimmerman's. I didnt have an appt, but Dan took me right away and the job was done in 20 minutes at a very reasonable price! Really reliable and fast!

Amine M.
Montgomery Village, MD
Honda Accord
06/25/2012
honesty and friendly
Very happy to take my cars here. never worry about someone taking advantage of the situation like most places are.

NB
Nina B.
Kensington, MD
Hyundai Tiburon
06/25/2012
superb work done!
I’ve been taking my Tiburon to a local shop near my house but once I started working in the Airpark and found Zimmerman’s shop I’m never going back. Zimmerman is very professional and the quality of his work on my hard to work on Tiburon was phenomenal! Not to mention the amazing price I was quoted for my AC and axel, I still cant believe the great price I was given for all of the work that’s been done on my car. I’ve told my friends about his shop and his amazing work and prices and cant believe it either. I would defiantly recommend his shop for any kind of car work!! He is a very humble and honest man which is hard to find when it comes to mechanics!

TH
Todd H.
Laurel, MD
Acura TL
06/21/2012
Consistently provides exceptional service!
I've been a customer over two years. I own a 2004 Acura TL with high mileage. Each time my car needed a major repair I compared prices from my dealership to Zimmerman's. Not only are the prices better, the work is first class. I leave confident knowing my car received the best service and I paid the best price. If your looking for reliable and affordable service, I recommend Zimmermans Auto.

EF
Ed F.
06/19/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Rita. She said that this business was very efficient and they had everything ready on time. They were also very economical.

Judy F.
06/19/2012 Category: Service
Judy said they are excellent, they give good service, and they take her any time she calls. The prices are unbelievable and they are very, very nice and accommodating.

JO
John O.
Germantown, MD
Mazda 5
06/17/2012
Oil change and tire rotation.
As always fast and affordable. I like the analysis of the brakes at each visit. It gives you a good way to plan your maintainence budget.

Barry B.
Acura Integra
06/16/2012 Category: Service
Barry said Zimmerman Automotive is close to perfect but not quite. He did not elaborate.

LR
Luis R.
Silver Spring, MD
06/15/2012
Excellent and quick service.
This shop is great!! They work on my car on time. I totally recommend to anyone.

AD
Alfred D.
College Park, MD
BMW 528xi
06/14/2012 Category: Service
Alfred said Dan is cool, calm and very responsive to his customers.

Steven W.
06/07/2012 Category: Service
Steven said he is totally satisfied with everything they've done.

HW
Huan W.
06/04/2012 Category: Service
Huan said they were friendly and was really fast. They started the inspection right away.

SP
Scott P.
06/04/2012 Category: Service
Scott said this business is a friend of a friend. This business did good.

John L.
Derwood, MD
06/03/2012
All Makes and Models
I have a number of vehicles of different makes and models ranging from European, Asian, and Domestic, from the years of 1964, 87, 94, 96, 08, etc. and he has done phenomenal work on them all. Most are high performance, which require different attention then most cars. He's done engine swaps and transmission swaps for me, as well as high performance headers which required him to remove the engine from my 95 camaro z28. Everything works flawlessly when he's done with them. Highly recommend to anyone needing anything done from oil changes to engine jobs. No matter what make or model

Manprit S.
Clarksburg, MD
06/01/2012 Category: Service
Manprit said this business provides good service.

Brenna B.
05/19/2012 Category: Service
Brenna said they were great.

Shahrad M.
05/19/2012 Category: Service
Shahrad said these guys are the best, honest and not out to rob him. They didn't waste time, are very quick and have a convenient location. They are honest, fast, reliable and a pleasure to do business with. Zimmerman is a great guy and is highly recommended. Shahrad said there was a very clean waiting area and they provide A plus first class service.

LK
Lucas K.
05/15/2012 Category: Service
Lucas said he did a research online regarding this facility. He had high expectations of them prior to his visit. He said that they met his expectations and is highly pleased. He also has recommended them to others and will continue to do so.