AV
Ardony V.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Ardony said the staff provided good service.

PR
Paul R.
Germantown, MD
05/11/2019
Always honest and affordable service.
I've been coming to Zimmerman Automotive for a few years and trust them far more than any area dealership. I know I'll be getting direct diagnoses if any problems with my car and they do not push anything extra. The work they do is high-quality and very affordable in my opinion.

NT
Narendra T.
Lexus ES
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Narendra said he would recommend this business for service.

SA
Sandra A.
Mercedes-Benz C280
05/05/2019
Awesome
The only mechanic I don’t dread visiting. They are honest and affordable.

SJ
Steve J.
04/28/2019
Great service and customer support.
I have had great experiences with Zimmerman Automotive. They offer great service and affordable prices.

KW
Kathy W.
Clarksburg, MD
04/17/2019
Dan and his staff are very detail oriented and forthcoming.

Brett M.
04/17/2019
Great shop
My first time using this shop !!
One of my employees has been using it for awhile now for his Mercedes!!
I was totally impressed by the facility and professionalism!!!
I will be back for all my BMW, Mercedes, Jaguar needs!!!

EH
Emily H.
Mercedes-Benz E350
04/16/2019
Excellent Service!
I have been a customer for 5 years. I find Zimmerman to be professional and thorough with my repairs.

Margret D.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Margret said the service was good. The work went very well.

BG
Bill G.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the business did a great job and he really appreciates all of the hard work.

Bernie B.
Mount Airy, MD
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Bernie said they were the best.

DF
Damith F.
04/04/2019
They did a excellent job

GT
George T.
Dodge Viper
03/31/2019
Another Great Experience
Once again the folks at Zimmerman Automotive expeditously and accurately found the source of my AC bugaboo, and also noticed and fixed an oil pan seal leak, as well a a rear pinion issue. They also cut me a 10% discount on the repair bill. BTW - my Viper takes 10 (yup, TEN) quarts of oil, so all in all, a complete Oil / Filetr Change (w/synthetic oil, B/T/W) WAS $79. Because this Viper is a rare enough car, I don't trust it to just anyone, and I also want to make sure I keep the repair bills reasonable.....not always easy to do with a high performance sports car.

DZ
David Z.
03/31/2019
The best of the best
I never have any problems when I take mu vehicles for service. I know that when I need to get work done, I can take it to Dan and he is only going to recommend parts and services I actually need. I won't take my cars anywhere else.

Sherita W.
Chrysler 200
03/29/2019
Dan always does a great job. I didn’t have to wait long to get my oil changed. I highly recommended Zimmerman Auto.

Clarksburg, MD
03/28/2019
satisfied
I was very please with the service that i received from Zimmerman Automotive. I needed a Tune up and break pads replacement - it was done quickly at an affordable price. Thank you for your service.

AH
Art H.
Derwood, MD
Scion xA
03/25/2019
Zion
Usual good job. Very easy to work with Dean Zimmerman.

Bobby S.
Kia Optima
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Bobby said Dan always does anything he asks, he does a good job and works with him.

HH
Hoffman H.
Nissan Versa
03/18/2019
Zimmerman’s offers excellent service each and every visit! The staff is very professional and the owner himself will greets you each and every time! Top mechanic in my 45 plus years of driving.

AT
Arthur T.
Rockville, MD
Mercedes-Benz ML430
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Arthur said this business really knows how to take care of their customers and they will not take advantage of their customers.