Saima S.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Saima said the staff was friendly and nice.

IS
Irma S.
Boyds, MD
Lexus ES 350
10/27/2019
Satisfied Customer
Very pleased with the service and professionalism.
This has been my go to service center for years now.

Chung W.
Ashton, MD
10/18/2019
perfessional services
Will recommend this shop to my friend

MO
Mathias O.
10/07/2019
oil change
quick service - everything perfect - no complains

10/03/2019
Oil change tires and fluids and recommendations
Dan does a great job in getting my car serviced when I need it
The lobby is clean and comfortable and added features of drinks and free wi fi and tv
The wait is always on time
Thankyou !!

Don H.
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Don said he would recommend this business for service.

RK
Rashida K.
Damascus, MD
09/13/2019
Very friendly and fast service.
I will always go there

GB
George B.
Derwood, MD
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
09/07/2019
Emergency Car Repair
Dan was very responsive when I drove my car to his shop last week without an appointment.Dan acted professional by accepting my car,fully diagnosed it and came up with an estimate in a timely fashion. My car was given the uttermost and was out of the shop by the next day.

HH
Hoffman H.
Nissan Versa
09/03/2019
Greatest
Zimmerman Automotive exemplifies the closest to a “perfect mechanic” shop!

I’ve been driving for 45 years and I have to say that Dan and his staff are the absolute best ever!

Very professional and courteous staff!

NN
Neil Adrian N.
08/29/2019
Quick oil change
I have been using Zimmermans’ auto since 2012 and have been satisfied with all the services they did to my mdx (80,000 miles now) and Camry (105,000 miles now). Price is very competitive and more importantly Dan does not up sell. 3 of my friends go to Dan for the maintenance works on their acura’s And Mercedes. Highly recommended.

HM
Hall M.
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Hall said he was satisfied with the work and the price at the business.

Stephen H.
Olney, MD
08/27/2019
Honesty and transparency
I can’t say enough complementary things about Dan and his team. This is how a business should be run period. He walks you through everything to make sure the customer understands the issue. Honesty, transparency, and customer service are the hallmarks of this business. I’ve recommended numerous people to this business and they are equally impressed!!!!!!

Jaswant B.
Clarksburg, MD
Mercedes-Benz S500
08/24/2019
Great people to work with
Dan and company are very honest and kind people and listen to your car's problems very patiently and that is one of the biggest thing that I have been going to him for last 8 years.

PZ
Paul Z.
08/23/2019
Replacing rear springs on my 2002 BMW
While in for an oil change, Dan Zimmerman -the owner- noticed that my car was riding low in the rear. I had not noticed because I drive it everyday. Dan said it could be the springs given the age of my BMW. He showed me pictures of similar BMWs with spring problems. He changed the springs and now my BMW is riding fine again. The old springs had corroded and broken. Nice job and what a nice waiting area.

IC
Ilona C.
Honda Civic Coupe
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Ilona said the employees were honest. The provided the best service. The work was at a great price.