HH
Hoffman H.
Nissan Versa
06/25/2019
Always Excellent Service
Just got my tires and oil changed and always the service was excellent and timely!

I always appreciate the level of customer service I receive here!

Shayan B.
Nissan Sentra
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Shayan said the service provided by this business is good.

06/22/2019
The waiting area is clean and pleasant the estimate and price of service is very reasonable and my car was done in a timely manner I would recommend Dan and his staff to my friends and family
My car was done in a timely manner
The waiting area is clean and pleasant
Dan gave me a reasonable price for the work done on my car

Samuel C.
North Potomac, MD
Honda Accord Coupe
06/12/2019
Best Service from a Garage I’ve had
Zimmerman Automotive was highly recommended to me from my boss after my regular mechanic started to become unresponsive to my emails. I did no research online about Zimmerman, figuring my boss with a much nicer car than mine already trusts them. I came in just for an estimate for rear brakes, Dan was able to take my car and immediately let me know what the cost and time would be. Even did same day service! Car feels much better and I will absolutely be returning for any future vehicle work

AD
Alfred D.
College Park, MD
06/11/2019
Quality Service at Affordable price
Been going to this shop since 2010 with my Mercedes and 2 BMWs. I always get the best deals with quality manufacturer parts for all my services. Since I found this shop, I have never been to the dealership for them to charge me ridiculous amounts. If you want the same service from dealership but at a reasonable labor rate.....Zimmerman is the place.

CK

VA
Victor A.
Boyds, MD
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Victor said the business provided good service. However, he said his vehicle was dirty inside.

Lisa S.
Clarksburg, MD
Honda Element
06/04/2019
Professional, Polite, Honest, Fair Prices!
As always my experience was great. The job — as always — was done quickly and perfectly at a fair and honest price!

Bethany B.
Beltsville, MD
06/04/2019
Excellent customer service
I’ve been going to Dan for years now and he’s always got time to squeeze me in. I know he’s always busy, but he never makes me feel like he is because he always makes time same day or next day to look at my car. At this point, he’s even made the check in system electronic so I can check all the free services I want in addition to selecting from the “usual” menu or adding special requests. However, my favorite thing about Zimmerman’s is that I always get my car back same day, usually within a couple hours, no matter how much work I needed done. I work my car pretty hard and it’s nice to have a shop that is so diligent with their work and aware of their customers’ needs.

TV
Taylor V.
Germantown, MD
Nissan Rogue
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Taylor said the experience was good.

Mina S.
Montgomery Village, MD
06/01/2019
Great as always
I've written a review on here before, and essentially, I've never been more impressed with a mechanic. I recommend zimmermans to everyone who asks as they are very fair. My family is in the auto industry (but sometimes I don't have patience to wait around or drive far for a discount) but they also agree when I tell them about my experience and prices. I am really lucky I found this place, as you can see from all the positive reviews!

Joe H.
Damascus, MD
Honda Ridgeline
05/31/2019
2009 Ridgeline Brakes
Excellent service. Replaced all for brakes and rotors. Checked out some other items for me as well. Fast service and decent price. Clean waiting area. You can't go wrong here! Brakes are working wonderfully as well.

Danny D.
Toyota Avalon
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Danny said the business was efficient and the price was fair.

LR
Luis R.
Silver Spring, MD
Nissan Sentra
05/21/2019
Excellent service A+✅
Quick service, clean atmosphere and nice waiting room... totally recommend..

Beltsville, MD
05/21/2019
Why go to dealerships
Received top customer service from making an appointment on the phone to the day I got my car repaired. I’m a loyal BMW owner and I used to go to the dealership up until now. BMW dealership had one of the best customer and products. But on my last visit to the dealership disappointed me by making up things to repair on my car. I went to Zimmerman after reviewing on Yelp and gave me a list of things to fix in priority. so far so good and thanks for the refreshments and comfortable couches!!! Keep up the great work.