EK
Edward K.
Derwood, MD
08/08/2020
Professional and Knowledgeable
They are great got everything fixed on time and provided diagnostic and suggestions to maintain the health of my vehicle very professional and helpful

Rob M.
Toyota Avalon
08/06/2020
great and speedy service
staff was great and work was completed fast

Dodge Dart
07/24/2020
Great shop!!
Staff is super nice, lobby is cute and I didn’t have to wait to long! I will be back!!

Germantown, MD
Kia Sportage
07/21/2020
Honest and Dependable
Every time I come in for service I provide an overview of what is going on with my vehicle. Zimmerman automotive not only ensures that everything I shared is looked at but they also do a thorough check on everything to ensure that car is working properly. Last visit I had an issue with the car and it was still under warranty, Zimmerman automotive insisted I go back to the dealer since I can get it done for free. I don't ever doubt their work or what they tell me, I know I can trust them.

Shememe W.
Maryland
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Shememe said the service at the business was very accommodating, very efficient and they were also very honest.

Ramesh S.
Kensington, MD
07/11/2020
Replaced Engine
Dan and his team did a great job diagnosing and replacing my Forester's engine when it suddenly died. Very trustworthy shop and fair, upfront pricing. I will always take my cars to Zimmerman Automotive for scheduled maintenance and repair.

HH
Helen H.
Germantown, MD
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Helen said the service is really good , their prices are very reasonable and they're friendly.

CA
Clifford A.
GMC Envoy XL
07/02/2020
Zimmerman does great work and get you in and out in a flash!
I've been having Zimmerman fix and maintain my Envoy for the past 5 years and they do great work. They are professional at what they do and work very hard to have your vehicle ready when they say it would.
I like Zimmerman and I recommend that you try them because they really take care of their customers.

Respectfully,
Clifford Adkins (Customer)

IS
Irma S.
Boyds, MD
Lexus ES 350
Highly Satisfied
Very good and professional service

TW
Troy W.
Montgomery Village, MD
Audi Q5
Customers service is excellent
This place is a home for both of our vehicles. Awesome customer service experience. We have BMW and Audi both vehicles are service at Zimmerman. The offer great Military discounts. We are always satisfied with their works. We stoped going to the dealership to service our vehicles because Zimmerman does such a wonderful job, plus it has a home vibe. They know our names as soon as we walk in. They provide you a leasing car while your vehicle is getting serviced. Overall we are happy with our vehicle services by Zimmerman.

AV
Alexander V.
06/22/2020
Always Great Service with Fair Price
I have been using Zimmerman Automotive in Gaithersburg for over 10 years. They have always been great, fair on price, and quick. I would always recommend them to family and friends.

TK
Thomas K.
Derwood, MD
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Thomas said everything about them is great . Their service is wonderful and they get things done in a timely manner.

Tampa, FL
03/22/2020
Outstanding service, with a smile.
I engaged Zimmerman to service a fleet of service trucks. His team did such an outstanding job, I brought him my families cars.
His team are professional, get the job done in reasonable time and I don’t find that they miss anything- which is great, because That builds trust.
Competitive pricing, high quality work, great communication and respect of the client and the vehicle, no matter if it’s a Porsche, or a ratted out old family battle wagon.
The best.

Thanks guys.

AZ
Annamaria Z.
03/21/2020
Friendly Clean Reliable Reasonable
I rely on Dan's opinion on what I need to fix my car
The waiting room is clean comfortable and has wifi .
Prices and time for repairs are very reasonable.
I have been using this business for over 10 yrs

Jan G.
Rockville, MD
03/20/2020
A new loyal customer!!!!
I used to take my car to the local Subaru dealership. After three different bad experiences with price inflation and being told something was wrong when it wasn't (being a woman they assumed I didn't know how cars worked) and proving them wrong, a friend told me about Zimmerman. The first time I had a few minor tune ups performed and this past time I brought it in for tires, an issue with my oil, and a few other things. The repairs were done correctly the first time, price was very reasonable, and within 24 hours. Fantastic shop!

Displaying 1 Review