RL
Rick L.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
06/09/2019
Delbert and the crew put customer service #1
Always a pleasure to work with the crew at Z's. Friendly and personal service keeps me going back to them. Knowledgeable and courteous service all the time. The same values and integrity that we believe are important are also part of the Tuckers life. Way to go, guys!!

Scott M.
06/03/2019
2007 Roush Mustang
The Z’s Car Care team will treat you like family. They always provide the highest quality parts and service for my vehicle..

David and Beverly H.
Cornelius, OR
06/03/2019
Fuel pump replacement
I needed a new fuel pump installed in my 2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. They did a good job of replacing the fuel pump along with the skid plate that goes under the fuel tank. Since the jeep was in the shop I had them service it too. I have been going to this shop for many years and like the work and friendly people. Since I am a veteran they give me a 10% percent discount on all services.

KC
Kathleen C.
06/02/2019
Outstanding Service ALWAYS
The guys changed the synthetic oil in my Subaru at a MUCH lower price than the Subaru dealer. Also rotated the tires and installed factory Subaru window deflectors for almost $100 less than the Subaru dealer wanted. I have been Z's customer for decades and they have always taken good care of me with no high pressure up-sell tactics. I whole heartedly recommend this place!

MA
Mike and Kelly A.
Volvo S60
05/28/2019
Highly recommend
Z's Car Care is always my go-to vehicle repair shop. Delbert and his crew are always courteous, knowledgeable and professional!

SR
Sister-Barbara R.
05/19/2019
The spirit of 'home '
When I bring my car in for service, I almost always bring a book and stay. It's a joy to witness customers greeted like old friends. It's also a joy to have excellent work done on time and costing what was estimated. It feels like Zs care about me and my car.

AR
Alberto R.
04/26/2019
"Honesty" is what we want, this is what I received when I took my car in for service, ! first try, 5 stars!
Took my car in for service, after a couple of hours it was done, , correctly. The service and their honest behavior and performance opened the door to bring my other car in but the problem was a job for the dealership, whom they contacted then I was advised. They did due diligence and I am very happy.

MO
Mike O.
04/14/2019
Major service- done early
Z’s shop was recommended to me and I was not disappointed. I have a vehicle at 150K miles that needed a lot of attention. Everything was quoted accurately and all of the work was completed sooner than expected. I even had a loaner vehicle at no cost. Give them a try.

NW
Nicole W.
04/13/2019
Awesome place!
I was referred here and from the first time I called, I was hooked! Dean is amazing at customer service on the phone and in person. The owners and Dean are so friendly and I get informed about what’s being done on my car and how much it is and I get it all on text as well and I get informed of what needs to be done in the future.

RL
Rick L.
Toyota Avalon
04/09/2019
Integrity, ase techs
Although the work was a little more than we expected, it was done with care and attention to detail.

Marie H.
Vancouver, WA
Kia Optima
04/03/2019
Last minute maintenance
The guys at the shop are amazing. I called and needed some maintenance done on my car before a long trip. They got my car right in, had it all fixed up in one day, provided updates, and all with an polite, happy, professional attitude. Never had a problem with the shop or my car. I am a customer for life!

Joash F.
Nissan Frontier
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Joash said he liked their honesty and they did everything they told him they were doing. They were up front about what they were doing and pointed out some problems. He really enjoyed working with them.

Jerry H.
Nissan Pickup
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said the business did good work.

JJ
John J.
Cadillac Escalade EXT
03/18/2019
You have lost my business!
My truck broke down and was towed to your company. My assistant contacted a tow company to come and pick it up. Towing company called to say that Z's would not release the truck. My assistant called Z's to find out why and was told that because of a $200.00 bill, my truck would not be released to the tow truck driver and he left. My assistant called to notify me. I called Z's. I was told that once it was paid YOUR company would call the driver back. THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN! After paying this over the phone, I had to re-contact the towing company and get them back out there!!. I have spent thousands of $$'s at Z's and this was totally unacceptable. I have always paid at time of service. This amount could have been invoiced, or one phone call before sending him away, could have resulted in this being paid over the phone by CC!
To top it off, I knew what had happened and what was wrong. I didn't need anyone there to look at it for confirmation!
Delbert T. from Z's Car Care responded on 03/18/2019

John, we are very surprised. The last time we talked to you, you were on your way to your shop to see if you had an engine to swap out for this one, and we were waiting to hear back from you. We had not heard back from you, when a tow truck showed up–we certainly were not expecting one–we did not know what was happening, and certainly won’t release a vehicle without communicating with the owner first. We had not even reassembled what we removed for diagnostics because we were waiting to hear from you! When the tow truck showed up, we got the driver’s name and contact number to find out what was happening. We then texted you, and it was a short time later that you called us and were upset for not letting your vehicle go. We immediately called the tow truck driver, he answered, and we told him that he could come get it now. John, you are a busy guy, and it had been very difficult to get ahold of you. Your voicemail box was full, and your number is the only one we had to leave a message or text. We often waited a full day or more to hear back from you.  We take credit card payments over the phone all the time. Payment would not have held anything up had you just let us know what was going on. If you would like to talk about this, please give one of us a call when you have a chance.  Gina or Delbert, Shop Owners.

Dean D.
Volkswagen New Beetle
03/17/2019
Love this shop!
Very thorough and knowledgeable crew. I’ve had my 2 cars in there for smaller and larger projects and am always satisfied and happy with their work.

TC
Ted and Garneth C.
Mazda B2200
03/16/2019
Awesome service.
Thank you for the great service and attention that you provided for my old pickup. It runs very well now. Your techs are great at getting the problems fixed the first time. I would recommend your business to others as you are able to diagnose and repair without replacing parts that aren't necessary.
Thanks satisfied customer.

Justin C.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Justin said the business is awesome.

FB
Francis B.
03/10/2019
The place to go
Z’s is a quality garage. They do good work. They provide excellent feedback and recommendations. They are reasonably priced and honest in every way. I trust these folks with my cars.

MF
Mark F.
Kia Sorento
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Mark said he has been going there since1991. They have always been fantastic. He stated he has sent a bunch of his friends there, and the staff has been fantastic with them.

BG
Brian G.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Brian said he likes working with the business. They provide good service and are easy to work with.