DK
David K.
Gaston, OR
Dodge Sprinter
04/09/2017
Just good "Old Fashion, Honest Service"
Nothing new for Z's, I have been a customer for awhile. I think most all of us never like the price of any service we require , that we can not do ourselves. But knowing that we are getting it from someone we can "Trust", makes the pain in our wallets feel much better. Knowing we were not taken advantage of. That's the case here. Honest and Fair. Thanks Z's !!

Cris, Wendy, Devin S.
04/06/2017
Professional and cheerful
Always a great experience. And we're always treated fairly and honestly. Couldn't ask for better service. Thanks Delbert and Gina!

Melissa S.
Honda Fit
04/01/2017
Best auto repair in town!
Excellent honest service! Great prices.A family owned shop with integrity. Great customer service! Check out their google maps reviews too! Nothing but good feedback!!

AR
Allen R.
03/28/2017
Excellent Service, Cares About Their Customers
I heard about them from a friend and wasn't sure what to expect when I went there. They did their best job to help me solve my vehicular problems which in the end they did. They were extremely polite and and very thorough. I will definitely be returning to them for further business.

SR
Sister-Barbara R.
Forest Grove, OR
03/26/2017
Hospitality...in every way.
If having your car serviced is 'science', a visit to Zs is that science elevated to an art form. I look forward to it.

Melinda C.
Aloha, OR
03/25/2017
Yelp
I have an older car and Z's Car Care is providing excellent preventive maintenance. Everyone is friendly and helpful.

GM
Gary M.
Jeep Liberty
03/23/2017
Keepers!!!I finally found my car repair place!
Z's Car Place is the auto repair place I've been searching for, for years! They are the friendliest, most honest and competent car repair I've ever encountered. They take the time to get to know you and your needs. They take the time to explain in great detail as to what is going on with your car repair and give you the most affordable and best options to solve the problem. The service is fast and then take a 2 step approach when the job is finished to have a the owner or journeyman to double check the work. Don't waste your time and money searching for anywhere else to go............................G.W. Mc Neil

Mark H.
La Pine, OR
Toyota Tundra
02/25/2017
Great people & great service
They make sure your repairs are done right the first time

GR
Greg R.
Chevrolet Silverado
01/30/2017
Continued great service
Z's continues to provide the quick, accurate, professional auto care service that has kept us coming back for many, many years.

NS
Nes S.
01/21/2017
I love your place, I think I found a friend in Gina who is so accommodating and good. I will come back and bring her some pretzel that I promised.
Your place might not so big but your work is commendable.

PL
Perry L.
Jaguar X-Type
01/16/2017
Open During Bad Weather!
During a bad snowstorm a lot of businesses were closing. I'm comfortable driving in snow and have an AWD, but I was having a problem with my door that prevented it from locking and the dome light was going to drain the battery. I called Z's Car Care to see if they were open and they were! The whole staff showed up and Patrick said a little bit of snow wasn't going to stop them. They were able to squeeze me in and get my car door fixed that morning. Their service on short notice and availability greatly exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Z's Car Care for all of your automotive service and repairs.

Rod B.
12/24/2016
Z-Greatest
I have Z's do all the work on my vehicles, it is the only place that I trust to do the job right the first time. They keep both of our vehicles, which are at least 10 years old running in tiptop shape. Service is important to me and Z's is service oriented.

RJ
Rick J.
Nissan Frontier
12/21/2016
Honest Friendly Throrough
Been a customer for years. I've always trusted their work. Great folks to work with. Pleasure doing business with them

Derrick and Heather S.
Cornelius, OR
12/15/2016
Busted Mirror
Our Honda Pilot side view mirror had to be replace we took it to Zs and not only did he find a color match mirror very quickly they had it installed within 30 minutes ! Five stars plus five more for the quick, friendly, and professional service !

Steve and Julie S.
Banks, OR
12/14/2016
Great people and service
Always friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Great service.

John and Paula L.
Mazda Tribute
12/10/2016
They go out of their way to make sure I'm happy.
Prompt, professional,courteous and honest shop to do business with and I have never had any problems.

SR
Sister-Barbara R.
Forest Grove, OR
12/09/2016
Friendly, professional, timely
I always encounter a warm, welcoming ambiance at Zs. Professional people know why I'm there and get right to work on my car. Estimates are made, recommendations given, care is taken.

Richard M.
Lincoln Town Car
12/04/2016
Fast and efficient.
Thanks for the honest and fast service.

AG
Ana G.
12/03/2016
great job!
This crew is efficient, honest, and very professional. 2nd time in a couple years and never disappointed. I never feel that they are suggesting anything that is not needed, like most outfits. A great, friendly business I will be going to for the long term!

AR