RL
Rick L.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/14/2019
Always customer #1 @ Z's. Great job you guys
I always recommend these folks to people I know. Always thorough.

01/13/2019
Z's great customer service is a great draw.
Thank you for friendly greetings, great work and letting me know what will be coming up regarding my car. And thank you for helping me get to and from when you need to keep the car!

VP
Vince P.
01/04/2019
Good Guys as always
Took care of my car and helped set up for new tires while I was out of town for the holidays. Made sure to contact me to let me know how things were going and potential problems before proceeding.

Bruce H.
Gaston, OR
12/27/2018 Category: Service
Bruce said they are consistent in providing very good experience, quality care, and customer service.

TH
Tara H.
Banks, OR
Mazda CX-5
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Tara said that she appreciates what they do

Jen and Glen C.
12/17/2018
Honest car care that you can feel good about....
I always know that I am in good care when I bring my car. Feeling good about taking your car to the doctor is always nerve racking but I know the wonderful people at Z's are honest and will go the extra mile for me. We have been loyal customers for over 5 years now.

PH
Patty H.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Patty said the staff was good at what they do.

GD
Gary D.
12/10/2018
Totally impressed.
Serviced my step-son's truck. He's due home from 3yrs on Okinawa with the Marines. Z's went over and above in getting it road worthy, to drive to his next duty station. Great discount for military and they even did a complimentary wiper replacement. I was unable to pick it up due to a surgery. They went above and delivered @ no extra charge. Old time exceptional service. My go to mechanic from here on.

BG
Brian G.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the staff is great to work with, they have integrity, and he trusts them.

David M.
12/03/2018
Timing chain service
Job was done exactly when they said it would be. Great service.

Sue M.
Oregon
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Sue said they did a good job and they explain the procedures they're doing along the way.

Mildred J. H.
Suzuki Vitara V6
11/21/2018
97,500 mile check-up
We are repeat customers and have had work done on two different vehicles. We chose Z's because of Delberts' experience and attitude. Z 's Care Care has completed both maintenance and repair work on both of our Suzuki Vitaras. Since we insist on only purchasing the highest quality and OEM parts, we pay expected premium prices. This we don't mind because we know his work is guaranteed and his techs like to work with the best. We have always received accurate estimates and timely, courteous updates as jobs progressed. Very few surprises. These folks are not only capable but friendly as well. We are pleased to live without worries and know our money is well spent.

Millie and Peter Burch

AF
Alex F.
11/20/2018
Super friendly and great mechanics
Zs car care is the best shop Ive been to. I had an engine problem that needed immediate attention and these were the only guys that could get me in that day. They did their inspection and found another serious problem that needed to be addressed and immediately let me know. They explain everything in an easy to understand way so that I know exactly what is going on with my vehicle. In the end the bill came out even cheaper than what it was originally going to be because they were able to get the job done even more efficiently than they thought. I haven't run into anybody that would pass the savings on to a customer like that. Zs is a super friendly environment and they know what great customer service is. I will definitely be coming back for any future needs.

Steve and Rebecca B.
Honda Civic Si
11/14/2018
Knowledgeable but Shady
I do not doubt these guys are highly qualified mechanics and can do a thorough job even for complex fixes. But they told me my timing belt was "wearing out on the edges" and needs replacing when in fact my car does even NOT HAVE a timing belt and instead uses a timing chain - which never needs replacing! Maybe you just can't trust anyone in the world of car repair... Prices are no deal either, they quoted $500 for a starter replacement that several other places do for $200-$250, with good warranties too.
Delbert T. from Z's Car Care responded on 11/15/2018

Steve and Rebecca, Wow - not sure where the misunderstanding happened.  We reviewed our inspection dated 10/30/18, and it was noted that your vehicle was not equipped with a timing belt! We pride ourselves on our honesty and ethics, and only install quality parts that we can stand behind for our 3 year 36,000 mile warranty.  Our technicians are top notch, and thank you for recognizing that.  Call us if you have any further questions.
Delbert and Gina

John T.
Cornelius, OR
11/14/2018 Category: Service
John said the business was very friendly and they didn't try and over charge him.