Latest Review over 2 years ago

GREG S.
Jeep Liberty
01/26/2016
Prompt and efficient service
Took prompt care of my vehicle's issues and resolved them without any problems.

BT
BENJAMIN T.
Mercedes-Benz GL450
01/24/2016
Super Great and Honest Service
Zarik is very knowledgable and honest in providing service to our vehicles. I will never entrust my vehicles to any other repair shops other than Zway! Truly a world class service experience!

JANIE S.
Castaic, CA
01/21/2016
Awesome
As alway Zarik you are the best you take well care of my car no one I trust more than Zway automotive to service my vehicle.

EB
EDMUND B.
Hyundai Genesis Coupe
01/08/2016
Everything is always done perfect and on time
Excellent. Always professional

V
Valued Customer
Ford Transit Connect
01/06/2016
Cleanliness, communication and confidence.
Zway Automotive never fails to shine. I take the company vehicles and my personal to Zway and Zarik always pulls through. Our vehicles get serviced quickly and correctly. Email and text message quotes and updates makes interacting very convenient and avoids downtime. Very much recommended!

AL
AMELIE L.
Stevenson Ranch, CA
Nissan Versa
12/19/2015
Trustworthy service!
We've been coming to Zway for about 2 years now, and we're so happy with the service every time. Zarick is very knowledgeable and honest. Our cars are in good hands with him.

DK
DENEEN K.
12/15/2015
complete professionalism
I will continue to bring my car back to Zway Automotive.

AK
ART K.
12/13/2015
Injector coil...failure, diagnosis and fix
All done in one half day...car runs great one again. Great service

MIKE D.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/10/2015
Awesome
Zarik is the best mechanic I've ever taken my vehicles to. I recommend him and his work to everyone!

Markos P.
California
BMW 328i
11/23/2015 Category: Service
Markos said this business provided good service and everything was as promised.

LH
LINDA H.
Canyon Country, CA
Mitsubishi Lancer
11/19/2015
Personal touch.
Zarik was patient with my frustration with scheduling system. He walked me through it and listened even though he was busy.

John D.
BMW 330Ci
11/17/2015 Category: Service
John said the business provided excellent service. Zarik was extremely knowledgeable.

JEFF S.

Lancaster, CA
Volkswagen Jetta
11/14/2015
Clean, organized, professional
Shop looked well maintained and clean. The shop in general had a vibe that they new exactly what they are doing. The fact that email and text updates were sent was amazing. Zarik also took the time to break down what was wrong with my car and how it could have happened. He was willing to answer questions and not just rush me out the door, very professional!

ROSALIND W.
Mercedes-Benz SLK350
11/06/2015
MB Annual Service
Very happy with the service. The cost is much more reasonable than MB of Valenia. Zarik is an honest and kind gentlemen. He is a pleasure to deal with and he has my trust.
I have referred Zarik & Zway to my friend, Paxton Howard today.

SO
STEPHANIE O.
Burbank, CA
Ford Fiesta
10/28/2015
Great SERVICE!
I have been going to Zarik since before Zway opened. He is the most honest mechanic that I have ever met. When I first started going I lived in Santa Clarita, now I drive from the SF Valley because he is the only mechanic who I trust my car with. I highly recommend Zway.

JOANN M.
Castaic, CA
BMW 330i
10/27/2015
Best auto service in Santa Clarita!
Zway is the best place to have my 2006 BMW serviced

KA
KENNETH A.
10/24/2015
clean helpful friendly knowledgeable on time
a no BS shop

RY
Rosanne Y.
Portland, OR
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
09/24/2015 Category: Service
Rosanne said she was very impressed with the way the owner was so efficient and honest. He explained everything to her. She had her vehicle back in six hours, which was really nice because she was just driving through town and got stuck.

SR
Steve R.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/24/2015 Category: Service
Steve said this business provides good quick service.