Latest Review over 3 years ago

ARMEN H.
Nissan Quest
05/14/2015
Expertise and Class
Zorik, whom I've used for the past 5 plus years has once again figured out what is wrong. Its the high tech diagnostic tools combined with a system oriented minds has always given us a perfect reading of the problem and the solution for it. I received an email with details on the job and a price quote included in it, then came an appointment and the same same day service, which resulted in successful job well done (The class with which he manages his business and delivers service for his customers is reassuring.

LH
LINDA H.
Canyon Country, CA
Mitsubishi Lancer
05/04/2015
Honesty and the personal touch.
Zarik has serviced my Lancer since 2003. He has kept it going. He does what is necessary and gives options. He is patient and explains things so non auto mechanics ,like me, can understand.

SANDRA C.
04/29/2015
Reliable and honest
Good service, honest and will answer questions readily and in detail so you understand

Rodginald C.
04/22/2015 Category: Service
Rodginald said this business was great, fair and knowledgeable.

John D.
BMW 330Ci
04/20/2015 Category: Service
John said that Zarik, the owner, is phenomenal and the service is fantastic.

John F.
Volkswagen Passat
04/18/2015 Category: Service
John said he has been going to the business for years and he has had no issues with the service.

SK
STEVE K.
Stevenson Ranch, CA
Honda Accord
04/01/2015
Clean friendly and informative, straight forward and honest.
Knowledgable friendly and honest, great work and done on time.

LW
LESLIE W.
03/27/2015
The owner is honest and friendly
I would recommend Zway Automotive to my friends and family. My experiences at Zway have always been very positive.

DK
DENEEN K.
03/26/2015
great customer service
always know I receive quality service

JANIE S.
Castaic, CA
03/26/2015
Great customer service and very reliable mechanic
I love Zarik awesome person very honest and trust worthy I wouldn't take my car anywhere else been going to him for years

CHRISTINA S.
Riverside, CA
03/24/2015
Great place
Honest, professional, and friendly. I recently moved and I will still drive 80 miles for all my car service needs.

JJ
JUDY J.
03/07/2015
Happy Camper!
Zway was recommended to me by my neighbor and I was so happy with the overall experience. Work was done in a timely manner, Zarik was very friendly and helpful, and I came away feeling confident that my car was treated well. You have won me over - I will be returning. Thanks Zway!

PD
PATRICK D.
Stevenson Ranch, CA
03/07/2015
Always reliable, consistent
I asked to look at certain facets of my truck, that may have led to additional work. Zarik convinced that all was in good working order...we'll look at it again during the next service, he said. Service performed on time.

RODNEY B.
Acura TL
03/02/2015
Top notch!
I'm impressed with the high level of knowledge and experience at Zway Automotive. As an IT professional I love that Zway embraces and uses technology to deliver excellent service. I'm very pleased with their service.

JANIE S.
Castaic, CA
02/22/2015
Zarik and his employee are awesome honest hard working people
I have been going to Zarik since he was at the shop next to Kmart, when he moved I followed him to his new shop because I had never met anyone as honest and hardworking like Z. I tried taking my car to someone else and the job they did was horrible. I took it to Z last wee and my car is running like new again. Thanks for taking care of my car Z