Latest Review over 3 years ago

RICHARD M.
Santa Clarita, CA
11/24/2014
It's great because of Zarak's knowledge and dependability
I'm always satisfied with the work Zarak does and I have complete confidence that I'll be treated fairly and competently.

Richard B.
Santa Clarita, CA
11/24/2014 Category: Service
Richard said they always do an excellent job at this business.

PD
PATRICK D.
Stevenson Ranch, CA
11/19/2014
Very reliable
On time, at price. Zarik never fails to surprise how he does it, because his garage is always fully loaded with vehicles.

ROSALIND W.
Mercedes-Benz SLK350
11/06/2014
Very peasant first experience.
I brought my Mercedes in for the 20,000 mile B service. Zarik was professional, honest, and kind. The service was much more reasonable than what Valencia MB dealership quoted me.

BW
Bob W.
10/27/2014 Category: Service
Bob said the staff is great and he loves this business. They do everything efficiently and they have top of the line service. He has gone to them for 10 years and he wants them to keep up the good work.

JOANN M.
Castaic, CA
BMW 330i
10/22/2014
My auto repair service was excellent

SUSAN H.
Saugus, CA
10/22/2014
We always get fast and friendly service. We trust Zway to always do a great job.

RUBIK B.
Glendale, CA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/13/2014
Friendly, knowledgable, accommodating, & timely service @ excellent price points.
The genius loves company! Z-man dies it again. Diagnose, apply, deliver.....every time! Thank you again.

HH
Helen H.
09/29/2014 Category: Service
Helen said this business is accountable, dependable and did a good job on her vehicle.

EH

SHARLENE K.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/18/2014
taken care of very fast
when i have a problem i take to zarik and he checks out and resolves the solutioin very happy

Hi Sharlene,
Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review for us, We always appreciate the support and business you gave us all these years, It means a lot to us.

RL
RICHARD L.
09/17/2014
I feel that I can trust them
I have used 'Z' way more than once and have them suggest better and cheaper ways to solve my auto problems.
Zarik P. from Zway Automotive responded on 09/20/2014

Thank you Richard for trusting us for your vehicle repair needs. Feel free to contact us anytime you may have questions or concerns about your vehicle service or repairs.

GD
Gerald D.
Chevrolet Lumina
09/13/2014 Category: Service
Gerald said the owner is a good, honest mechanic and he has never had any problem with the business.
Zarik P. from Zway Automotive responded on 09/20/2014

Thank you Mr. Gerald for the last 9 years trusting us with your vehicles service and repairs.
We do appreciate for all good word of mouth recommendations you gave to your family and friends for us.

JASON F.
Ford Flex
09/10/2014
Trustworthy Mechanic
I always rely on convenience, quality and good pricing from ZWay

Hi Jason,
Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to write a positive review about us. We are glad to have you and always here for your vehicle service or repair needs, any, you may have.

JANIE S.
Castaic, CA
08/31/2014
Zarik is an honest and very dependable person to deal with!!
Have known Zarik close to about 10 years and live how honest and dependable he is with customers
Zarik P. from Zway Automotive responded on 09/05/2014

Hi Janie, We always appriciate your support/business for many years, We are here because of you, Thank You so Much.