Alltech Auto Repairs, Transmission and Service

Danyell D. on 06/05/2017
"Very Rude and SLOW"
I Dont recommend anyone go to this place ever!..... They had my car for 3 weeks after i explained to them i couldnt afford to be without my vehicle... they promised me it would take only 3-4 days to fix. They also argued with my warranty company for more money then necessary and got upset with me when i didnt go along with their plans to get more money from the waranty company. The lady in the front is also very rude she yelled at me for opening a door to ask her a question and then proceed to make me wait in the rain until marco came out so i could pay for my car and get my keys back.... Over all im am very disgusted with the way i was treated.... They need to improve on their customer service skills and respect their customers time....
Service Date: 06/01/2017
Review Created: 06/05/2017 01:28 PM
Matthew L. on 03/12/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Transmission Rebuild Outstanding "
Wow wow wow! I bought a Van 1998 with only 98,000 miles from a friend for $500. He sold it to me cheap because he said the transmission went out, and he didn't have money to buy another one. After googling places to go, these guys looked honest according to the reviews. Boy were they right! I had the Van towed there, and Marco gave me a estimate. He said that it may need just a new transmission, and that they could fix it less than I expected! They didn't try to sell me stuff that I didn't need or try to cheat me! Thanks guys. I'm a customer for life. Van runs great!
Service Date: 03/09/2017
Review Created: 03/12/2017 05:43 PM
Jody L. on 01/15/2017
"Awesome transmission job"
My Nissan 2009 Pathfinder had a leak and my gears felt like they were slipping.. My husbands brother told us Alltech was really on top of their game, p not only that but they reman high performance transmissions with OEM upgrades from the manufacturer . I wanted to keep my car it only has 89,000 miles and I know pathfinders are notorious for transmission issues. I was so happy with the entire crew. The quality is amazing. Now my pathfinder drives much better than before because I added high performance parts. I wasn't sure at first if they would make a difference until now. I highly recommend anyone getting a transmission reman, they ask Them about the TransPro Units they build for any make or model. Best part I have a 3 year nationwide warranty. Thank you much-I love you guys at Alltech
The woman partner there is awesome, she gave me $450 off and $100 on any future repair. I need to get new brake pads so she was very compassionate.
Service Date: 01/07/2017
Review Created: 01/15/2017 07:20 PM
Jody L. on 01/06/2017
"Jody levky"
Levinejody1@gmail.com
Alpha0001

My Nissan 2009
Pathfinder had a leak and my gears felt like they were skipping. My husbands brother told us Alltech was really on top of their game, not only that but they reman high performance transmissions with upgrades from the factory. I wanted to keep my car it only has 89,000 miles and I know pathfinders are notorious for transmission issues. I was so happy with the entire crew. The quality is amazing. Now my pathfinder drives much better than before because I added high performance parts. I wasn't sure at first if they would make a difference until now. I highly recommend anyone getting a transmission reman, they ask Them about the TransPro Units they build for any make or model. Best part I have a 3 year nationwide warranty. Thank you so mush - I love you guys at Alltech
The woman partner there is awesome
Also, my daughters boyfriend Jeff lives in New York. He had a problem with his transmission several days after I had mine repaired at Alltech. I was amazed to learn that Alltech rebuilds and remans hi tech - high performance transmissions and ships nationally and internationally. Jeff has a BMW 328 i, think it is a 2006, anyway I put him in touch with Alltechs owner and they shipped him a custom reman transmission To the auto repair shop in New York where he goes-and they even paid to have it installed for him. Their prices are extremely fair. Some folks like the cheapest thing they could buy but my philosophy is if you're going to buy something as expense As a transmission you may as well go to the best if you can find the best. Quality! There's no replacement for the best quality!
Service Date: 12/19/2016
Review Created: 01/06/2017 07:06 PM
VERA T. on 10/18/2016
"NOT AN HONEST BUSINESS"
THE OWNER GAVE ME AN ESTIMATE BY EMAIL FOR $300.00. FINAL BILL $600.00. MADE A MISTAKE --DIDN'T CALL POLICE AND PAID THE $600.00. DON'T DO ANY BUSINESS AT THIS SHOP!!!!!!!
Service Date: 08/18/2016
Review Created: 10/18/2016 09:29 PM
Penny K. on 05/06/2016
"They are the best! "
Mark and the crew made sure my car was safe before they gave it back to me and were patient with my problems getting the money to tbem. They are awesome!
Service Date: 05/01/2016
Review Created: 05/06/2016 02:44 PM
Ann W. on 12/11/2015
"Great Service"
I greatly appreciate a shop that cares and values their customers as people and as just another number. They are detail orientated and customer focused, and really care about the work preformed on your car.
They know you depend of safety and reliability in your vehicle while your out on the road and they take pride in keeping your car up to the test, while not overcharging like the dealerships.
I also love that they offer to preform a full inspection, to catch problems before the turn into costly repairs
: Customer