Auto Repair Specialists

Review for Auto Repair Specialists
Janet S. on 07/02/2016
"Friendly, Reliable, Trustworthy Service"
Dave and his team have kept my '95 Honda Odyssey running safely for years. He lets me know exactly what's going on, and gives me a timeline for repairs on issues the van is having to keep me safe. Basically he won't let a car out of the shop that he wouldn't trust to keep his own family safe. Estimates are right on target, and Dave gives me options when available depending on the repair or service needed. He understands both working within a budget and providing quality parts and service. Gina (his wife) and Joann run the front office and are so nice and helpful. I always enjoy my wait time chatting with them, and now free loaner cars are available if needed. Best auto repair shop I've ever done business with!
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 06/28/2016
Review Created: 07/02/2016 12:19 AM
Dave T. at Auto Repair Specialists responded on 07/05/2016

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Janet.  You are such a great customer and we are lucky to have you!!!  It's always a pleasure working on your vehicles and visiting with you!!!  It makes our day!!!