Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Review for Bellinger Tire Inc
Micheal H. on 10/16/2015
"Flexibility"
My record with Bellinger Tire in both the provision of good tires and the service on my Volvo has never been anything but pleasant and satisfying. Mike, the Bellingers, and the quality mechanics have demonstrated the highest in integrity and knowledge.
Recently, I set up an appointment online. When I was notified of my appointment, I realized that I'd asked for the wrong day. No problem! They adjusted it and accommodated my request.
As always, they did the requested service, checked for all other potential issues, and called me for permission on additional, even though they had been already been given the go-ahead. They wanted to check to be sure; and I have always appreciated their concern, their honesty, and their ability to address issues quickly and flexibly. While I don't demand or crave special attention, I'm always made to feel both special and like I'm their only customer (which I know is not true!).
Vehicle: Volvo S60