Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Review for Bellinger Tire Inc
Jacqueline B. on 07/20/2016
"Did not honor coupon that they initially said the would"
We ordered tired from Tirerack.com and had them delivered to Bellinger. They did not call me when the tires came in as I thought they would. I called them the day after the tires arrived and set up an appointment for the next weight to have the tires put on and aligned. We brought a coupon at the beginning of our appt that offered free alignment. There was no expiration date or fine print on the coupon. Initially we were told that we could use the coupon. We received a call 1.25 hrs later that they could not honor the coupon because we did not buy the tires from Bellinger and that the alignment had not been done yet. Within another 15 minutes the alignment was complete.
The alignment report showed an imprecise alignment. It was done within tolerance of specifications but not even. Why did I pay $90 for an alignment that was not precise?
I am disappointed and am not sure that I will be a repeat customer. There seems to be quite a few tire stores in the Salem area that I can choose from.
Vehicle: Nissan Rogue