Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
MARK M. on 01/21/2015
"Did not like the way the technicians treat the customers."
I left the shop and won't return because the mechanic was unable to repair my truck due to not having the part in stock. When I was ready to leave the mechanic was very upset because I didnt leave my truck over night to wait for the part. He also did not put my shift cable back the way it was when I first arrived to the shop. I don't like when people get upset if a person decides to come back the next day to get their vehicle fixed.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Service Date: 01/19/2015
Review Created: 01/21/2015 06:28 PM
BLAIR H. on 04/18/2014
"Didn't do what they were asked"
This is the second time I brought my vehicle here to have minor services done. Both times, when I picked it up, all that they had performed was an oil change, and not the other services that I specifically requested and that they "recommended". Then, they told me that I needed major maintenance done right then. I said no, went to a different, more trustworthy mechanic, who told me that I simply needed a fluid refill. They constantly try to sell me items I don't need and push so hard to make an unnecessary sale that I will never take my vehicle here again. Our entire family has been coming here for a long time and we have all experienced terrible service recently and none of us will use this store.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 04/17/2014
Review Created: 04/18/2014 05:42 AM
RON D. on 04/10/2014
"to expensive "
I had my dad bring in my truck for an oil change that usually cost$ 24 you charge me over $50 for oil change complete rip off never added to any other fluids and did not rotate tires ..complete rip off as far as I'm concerned you owe me a free oil change
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 04/08/2014
Review Created: 04/10/2014 09:30 AM
Kathy at Best Choice Auto Care and Muffler responded on 04/22/2014

Ron,

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with us about your concerns during your last visit with us. We're very glad that we could resolve everything. As discussed we have added the free oil change to your customer profile and we will be more then happy to perform diagnostics on your additional issues at no cost to you. In the future we will do everything in our power to ensure you have the best experience possible and again we apologize for the inconvenience.

Jim, Kathy and The Best Choice Team