Classic Collision (Capitol Imports)

Review for Classic Collision (Capitol Imports)
Rebecca C. on 03/01/2013
Rebecca said the business messed up the paint work. The vehicle was ready a week late. This business did not call to inform her about the delay. This business did not tell her about the cause of the delay. She was unhappy in general with all aspects of the experience, but she chose not to elaborate further. She said she plans to contact an attorney and she will not recommend this business to others.
Category: Collision
Service Date: 02/27/2013
Review Created: 03/01/2013
James C. at Classic Collision (Capitol Imports) responded on 03/04/2013
I never like to see a customer leave our business unhappy with our work. With that being said, we went out of our way to please Ms. Carter. I don't understand why Ms. Carter perceived her car being ready a week late when the work was completed in one day. Ms. Carter left the car on Thursday. Her insurance adjuster looked at the damage on Friday morning. We had the car ready Friday afternoon. We notified Ms. Carter Friday afternoon and she stated she couldn't pick the car up because she was out of town. When Ms. Carter arrived at our shop on Monday to pick her car up, she stated we got overspray on her vehicle. Although Ms. Carter's car never went into a paint booth (the repair was only to paint a rear bumper cover which we took off the car to paint) we removed the overspray with detail clay and hand waxed her entire vehicle. Again, it bothers me to have an unhappy customer but in this case I feel like we went above and beyond to please Ms. Carter.