Overall Rating 4.166665/5Overall Rating 4.166665/5Overall Rating 4.166665/5Overall Rating 4.166665/5rating 4.166665
Tammy L. on 05/13/2017
"Great service"
Great staff. Great customer service. Great value.
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 05/13/2017 07:15 PM
Karl R. at Findlay Hyundai responded on 05/15/2017

Hello Tammy,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out and return your survey.  We appreciate your feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed your service visit.
Thank you again for your business.  We appreciate you choosing us to service your car and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Frank V. on 05/13/2017
Karl R. at Findlay Hyundai responded on 05/15/2017

Hello Frank,

Terry S. on 05/12/2017
"Great service! "
Enjoyable service area and appointments are punctual. Great value, great service!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 05/12/2017 09:58 AM
Karl R. at Findlay Hyundai responded on 05/12/2017

Hello Terry,

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out and return your survey.  We appreciate your input and I'm glad you enjoyed your service visit.

Verified Customer on 05/11/2017
"Friendly and competent"
The needed part was ordered and installed in a timely and competent manner.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 05/09/2017
Review Created: 05/11/2017 10:14 PM
Karl R. at Findlay Hyundai responded on 05/12/2017

Hello Anonymous,

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out and return your survey.  We appreciate your input and I'm glad you enjoyed your service visit with us.
Thank you for your business.  We appreciate you choosing us to service your car and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Mike C. on 05/09/2017
"Customer service"
Wash and vacuum my car out. Just excellent customer service
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 05/06/2017
Review Created: 05/09/2017 08:41 PM
Karl R. at Findlay Hyundai responded on 05/10/2017

Hello Mike,

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out and return your survey.  Your input means a lot to us and I'm glad you enjoyed your service visit.

Glenn R. on 05/05/2017
"Great Service"
Great friendly, prompt fast good service
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 05/03/2017
Review Created: 05/05/2017 09:54 AM
Karl R. at Findlay Hyundai responded on 05/08/2017

Hello Glenn

Thank you for taking the time to fill out and return your survey.  We appreciate your input and I'm glad you enjoyed your service visit.

Laura A. on 05/03/2017
"Great service and people."
Very friendly and helpful. i appreciated the fact that the front desk guy took the time to listen to me and follow through with my requests. I also appreciated that the mechanic working on my car was willing to go for a test drive with me so he could hear what I was hearing. It was also nice to be able to sit in comfortable chairs with a tv and a choice of beverages to enjoy during my 4 3/4 hour wait. Very happy with the service all the way around.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 05/01/2017
Review Created: 05/03/2017 11:00 PM
Karl R. at Findlay Hyundai responded on 05/04/2017

Hello Laura,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out and return your survey.  We really appreciate your input and I'm glad you enjoyed your service visit. I'm sorry for the length of time to perform the repairs on your car, but I'm glad we could make you comfortable during your visit.
Thank you again for your business. We appreciate you choosing us to service your car and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Kay I. on 05/03/2017
"Great service as always"
Thanks for the great service, friendly staff, and fresh hot coffee
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra

Service Date: 04/28/2017
Review Created: 05/02/2017 09:16 PM
Karl R. at Findlay Hyundai responded on 05/03/2017

Hello Colleen,

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out and return your survey.  Your input is greatly appreciated and I will make sure we vacuum your car for you in the future. I have spoken with my washbay department and have corrected the issue.
Thank you for your business.  We appreciate your choosing us to service your car and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Terry W. on 04/28/2017
"friendly staff and the popcorn is not too shabby either"
Personell courteous timely and knowledgeable
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 04/26/2017
Review Created: 04/28/2017 02:52 PM
Karl R. at Findlay Hyundai responded on 05/01/2017

Hello Terry,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out and return your survey.  We appreciate your input and I'm glad you enjoyed your service visit with us.
Thank you for your business.  It means a lot that you chose us to service your car and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
The popcorn will be ready!

Scott E. on 04/27/2017
"Great place!"
Clean, friendly and very helpful
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/24/2017
Review Created: 04/27/2017 08:34 AM
Karl R. at Findlay Hyundai responded on 04/28/2017

Hello Scott,

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out and return your survey.  We appreciate your feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed your service visit.

Allen R. on 04/24/2017
"Service review"
On time, very thorough.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/19/2017
Review Created: 04/24/2017 03:51 PM

Hello Allen,

Verified Customer on 04/24/2017
"Good service for good value."
The service department people were friendly and knowledgeable. The work performed was agreed and for a reasonable price.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 04/20/2017
Review Created: 04/24/2017 02:19 PM

Hello Anonymous,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out and return your survey.  You input is greatly appreciated.
I'm sorry it took longer than you expected on this service visit, but I will make sure we try harder for you on your next service visit.

Gilbert M. on 04/24/2017
"Routine oil change."
Made an appointment and the staff met my time constraints as promised. Very courteous and friendly as well.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Review Created: 04/24/2017 06:28 AM

Hello Gilbert,

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you choosing us to service your car.  I'm glad you enjoyed your service visit and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

RONALD J. on 04/20/2017
"great service "
always done right no problem with service
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 04/17/2017
Review Created: 04/20/2017 07:30 PM
Karl R. at Findlay Hyundai responded on 04/21/2017

Hello Ronald

Thank you for taking the time to fill out and return your survey.  Your input is greatly appreciated.  I'm glad you enjoyed your service visit with us.

Sandra D. on 04/17/2017
"Oil change & recall"
I was met at the door by Jim. Car taken back immediately. Wait was reasonable. Service was excellent.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/10/2017
Review Created: 04/17/2017 06:32 PM
Karl R. at Findlay Hyundai responded on 04/18/2017

Hello Sandra,

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out and return your survey.  Your feedback means a lot to us.
Thank you for your business.  We appreciate you choosing us to service your car. I'm glad you enjoyed your service visit and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Walter L. on 04/17/2017
"."
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 04/13/2017
Review Created: 04/17/2017 10:44 AM
Karl R. at Findlay Hyundai responded on 04/17/2017

Hello Walter,

Joseph C. on 04/16/2017
"Concern for the customer."
Everyone seemed concerned that all was done correctly and timely.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/07/2017
Review Created: 04/16/2017 09:56 PM
Karl R. at Findlay Hyundai responded on 04/17/2017

Hello Joseph,

Kyle B. on 04/11/2017
"Excellent customer service!"
Excellent work from all the employees. Great job!
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 04/09/2017
Review Created: 04/11/2017 11:25 AM
Karl R. at Findlay Hyundai responded on 04/11/2017

Hello Kyle,

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out and return your survey.  Your input is greatly appreciated and I'm glad you enjoyed your service visit.  It was a pleasure to help you.
Thank you for your business. We appreciate you choosing us to service your car and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Gail W. on 04/08/2017
"Customer service and friendliness"
They quickly diagnose any issues and it is fixed the first time.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 03/30/2017
Review Created: 04/08/2017 04:12 PM
Karl R. at Findlay Hyundai responded on 04/10/2017

Hello Gail,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out and return your survey.  Your input is greatly appreciated and I'm glad you enjoyed your service visit.