Lute Riley Honda Body Shop

Review for Lute Riley Honda Body Shop
Ryan T. on 08/10/2012
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Skip this body shop"
I tried to give this shop the benefit of the doubt with the recent hail storms, and in that I had previously received excellent service at the dealership, unfortunately, after two extensions to the amount of time it would take, they attempted to return my car with a large white spot (black car) where the paint had been blasted off. I had already rented a car for the second time due to mistaken time estimates, and I was told that because of the mistake the rental car would be covered for the days it took the mistake to be covered. I went out of my way to remind the clerk and the estimator upon picking up my car that they would be sure to handle the rental car (the rental car drop-off was closed that day). I wasn't surprised to find out that they had not done so, and I was charged the entire amount. I’m certain the solution will be to waste more of my time, not theirs.

In addition to this the estimator had a chip on his shoulder from the moment I dropped off the car to the day I picked it up. I tried to brush it off as him being overworked, but with the consistently poor results, his attitude is also something that I can't ignore.

This shop is poorly managed, horrible attitude and poor attention to detail...find another shop, it will be worth your time and money.
Service Date: 06/30/2012