Marin Express Lube & Diagnostic Center

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Review for Marin Express Lube & Diagnostic Center
ROBERT G. on 08/06/2013
"Honest dependable Service!"
I have depended on Marin Express Lube to take care of my Tundra for over 8 years now. Way better than Toyota service. MEL's team of mechanics and service people know how to respond to my concerns and intentions, offer suggestions and describe the hows and whys of what my Tundra needs. I would take my truck to other shops when out of town or for convenience, only to find that MEL IS the most convenient and reliable and thorough shop around. They are my advocate for a healthy maintenance schedule on my workhorse right hand man truck.
Thank you for your value to me and to our community!
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 07/16/2013
Review Created: 08/06/2013 10:12 AM
Peter J., OWNER at Marin Express Lube & Diagnostic Center responded on 08/18/2013

We at Marin Express Lube appreciate your comment and your business. We would like to show you our appreciation by giving you a $10.00 coupon on your next visit to be used on any of our services. Thank you again.