Philpott Ford Body Shop

Review for Philpott Ford Body Shop
Sandra R. on 04/04/2011
Spoke with Brenda. Brenda said Sandra was not a completely satisfied customer because she was not satisfied with her overall experience and she would rate her overall experience with a 1. Sandra said the whole experience was not good. Sandra was not satisfied with the quality of the repair because both the body work and the paint work were not acceptable. Also, the vehicle was not ready when promised and it was two days late, due to poor communication. Brenda was not kept adequately informed during the repair process. They called some, but not enough. Sandra had to call a lot to get updated. Therefore, Sandra was not satisfied with the shop's communication. Because of her experience, Sandra was not satisfied with the way she was treated by the personnel. As a result of this visit, Sandra would not recommend this facility to others.
Category: Collision
Service Date: 03/29/2011
Review Created: 04/04/2011
Tina P. at Philpott Ford Body Shop responded on 04/15/2011
Miss Richard, please accept my sincere apology regarding the process in which your claim was handled. We strive to make each and everyone of our customers experience with us, timely and stress free. I understand we had issues finding your special grille you had ordered on line, and we were unable to locate yours. Again, I sincerely hope you accept my personal apology. Tina Parchmont Collision Center Manager.