Techna Glass Clearfield

Jan O. on 03/31/2017
"Awesome"
Has my windshield replaced and they took great care of me. I would recommend them highlly.
Service Date: 03/28/2017
Review Created: 03/31/2017 12:14 PM
Clayton C. on 08/12/2016
"Windshield replacement"
I am very pleased with the experience I had today. Olivia, the front desk receptionist, was friendly and efficient and Techna Glass were quick and did a great job with my windshield replacement.
Service Date: 08/12/2016
Review Created: 08/12/2016 09:59 AM
Roman V. on 08/10/2016
I work done installing the glass was uneven and had to be done 3 times, it's a brand new Charge and the tech said the car was uneven placement of the glass was due to repair by windshield repairs your business is the only business that has changed my windshield, after the work was complete and I was driving home the rear window fell off, had to take it back because the rear window didn't have any glue on the window. Was not satisfied through the whole process..
Review Created: 08/10/2016
Cynthia R. on 08/04/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great rock chip repair!"
Rock chips aren't a fun part of the driving experience but luckily technaglass fixes these mishaps quickly with courteous staff!!
Service Date: 08/04/2016
Review Created: 08/04/2016 02:33 PM
Megan M. on 08/03/2016
They got me in fast, secretary was very nice, my only complaint is the technician knealt and left a knee size indent in my hood. I know it wasn't there when I took it in, and when I left my hood was wiped down (it was fairly dirty before) where he knelt and a dent was there. Im sure "your not responsible" but it would have been nice for them to say my bad heres $100 off or something to make up for it.
Review Created: 08/03/2016
Jon E. on 08/03/2016
I was very satisfied with my service. The people that work at your Clearfield location on the corner of 650 N and main were very accommodating when due to a problem with my car not starting they allowed me to leave my car there. It was an inconvenience for them as it was in one of their rock chip repair stalls. I was able to move it later that night to another stall and again leave it there till I could have it towed the next day. I was very happy that even though I am sure it was an inconvenience for them they never made me feel like it was.
Review Created: 08/03/2016
Darron C. on 07/30/2016
I was surprised I could get an appointment for service the same day I called. Thanks for getting me in so efficiently, and thanks to Austin for his professional and quick work on a tricky repair job. He went out of his way afterward to make sure I approved of his work. Great job, everyone!
Review Created: 07/30/2016
Chad S. on 07/27/2016
Nice folks, great service.
Review Created: 07/27/2016
Brent G. on 07/27/2016
The technician was very honest and he cleaned the plastic under the window which I ask them to do. He was very good and he was not in ahurry to get job done and push me through and he finished window very quickly.
Review Created: 07/27/2016
Marcie H. on 07/21/2016
I had purchased a lifetime rock chip repair membership and now I had my windshield replaced I get that anyway. You should give a discount to people who had purchased the membership.
Review Created: 07/21/2016
Keith V. on 07/20/2016
"Rock Chip Repair"
Getting a rock chip repaired at TechnaGlass in Clearfield. They're fast and efficient. Great service.
Service Date: 07/20/2016
Review Created: 07/20/2016 08:27 AM
Carmen T. on 07/20/2016
Excellent work and service
Service Date: 07/13/2016
Review Created: 07/20/2016
Claire S. on 07/19/2016
I had to have my windshield repaired twice in the past month (due to unfortunate circumstances). The first time, we took my car to a competetor company who charged a little less than Techna Glass and we were very disappointed in the quality of the glass and that there was no policy regarding further rock chips or damage to the windshield. When our windshield broke again we contacted Techna Glass. They provided fantastic service. My windshield seems like it is superior quality, far better than the other glass I had installed. I am pleased with the services they provide if something should happen to my window (*knock on wood*). The staff was friendly and helpful and they got the job done fast. I would highly recommend Techna Glass to others, they are definitely worth the money.
Review Created: 07/19/2016
Dawson W. on 07/19/2016
I always use you guys for all of my glass work. I love how you have the life time warranty for rock chips. Thanks for years of great service.
Review Created: 07/19/2016
Lamond V. on 07/09/2016
I decided to pay extra for lifetime of vehicle rock chip repairs. I got another rock chip 8 days later, and was happy I paid for the lifetime repairs. On both occasions I was in and out in about 15 minutes. This week I've seen several vehicles with cracked windshields. They could have saved a lot of time and money if they had made a quick stop for a rock chip repair.
Review Created: 07/09/2016
David S. on 07/07/2016
I was told it would take about an hour to replace the windshield. I was very pleased that it only took a half hour. I was very pleased.
Review Created: 07/07/2016
Nathan W. on 07/02/2016
There was a problem with the placement of my rear view mirror. The first person sent out to look dismissed my concern and said it was not their fault and that they could try to fix it but it might break the window. When I protested another man helped, listened and repaired it. I wish I would have gotten both names. The first one did NOT have good customer service, the second one most definitely did.
Review Created: 07/02/2016
Thomas S. on 06/29/2016
When my car was completed I told my wife we need to check the work before we leave. I said that because a lady had a windshield replaced and her review mirror was installed too high so she could not adjust it (the tech did come out and fixed it). When my car was done I inspected the windshield and discovered that both corner pieces of the molding was broken. The techs did not inform me or the manager. I had the manager look at it and he stated that he will order a part and call me in about an hour and inform me when the part would show up. I waited over a couple of hours and I then called back the store. I talked to Tyler and he said he will look into it and call me back. He did call me back and he said it would take a couple of days. After the 24 hours I removed the tape on my windshield. The tech taped the corners and applied the tape all down the side of the windshield. When I removed the tape I saw that the molding is not setting flush. The molding was raised and I could see under it. The reason it was raised is because there so much extra adhesive that it formed a mound. I feel that the tape along down the side of the windshield was to hide the issues of the molding. I feel this way because the tech did not inform anyone about the broken corner pieces and let me discover that on my own. I have not informed this location about the side molding issue but I will when I get the call about the parts. Today is the third business day since I was told it will take only a couple of days to get the part but I have not heard yet if it has arrived. I will be calling to follow up again. Now I do want to say that the manager and Tyler were very nice to talk to and they were helpful and I hope they stay that way until my car is fixed properly.
Review Created: 06/29/2016
Christie C. on 06/28/2016
The rock chips were fixed and I can't even see them.....GOOD JOB
Review Created: 06/28/2016
Dan O. on 06/22/2016
The Clearfield office is full of great people that are looking out for the customers interests which is refreshing! They went far above and beyond for me and created an even happier customer that will be coming back again and again!!
Service Date: 06/15/2016