Cappy's Tire & Auto Service

Review for Cappy's Tire & Auto Service
R.M L. on 02/02/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Wow very dissapointing..."
We went in a few minutes early in a bad snowstoem for a simple battery check. The person was very rude to us and wanted us to wait 30 minutes for a battery check! Nobody else was there. We just took our business somewhere that the customer service was way better. Never going back!
Service Date: 02/02/2016
Review Created: 02/02/2016 11:48 AM
Bob M. at Cappy's Tire & Auto Service responded on 02/03/2016

I'm glad you got your vehicle taken care of.  This is my recollection of the incident. When I originally told you it would be a half an hour before I had employee to check your electrical system, you weren't happy. You left in hurry without even given us your name or what kind of vehicle it was. In fact we both thought you were just leaving and weren't sure if you were leaving your vehicle or not? Then we found your vehicle blocking are door with no keys in it. That makes it very difficult to help the people who have appointments ahead of yours. You saw no customers in the show room because we were getting them to work or they had dropped their vehicles and were coming back later in the day, similar to what you did.?

I was curt with you when you returned and for that I apologize.

Its stress full when your vehicle or the roads don't allow you to get to work or school.  And I'm sure thats what happened when you didn't think to leave your names or keys. The same thing happened to us when you blocked us from going to work.

Better days are ahead.