Overall Rating 4.2380933/5Overall Rating 4.2380933/5Overall Rating 4.2380933/5Overall Rating 4.2380933/5rating 4.2380933
Overall Rating 1.5714286/5rating 1.5714286rating 1.5714286rating 1.5714286rating 1.5714286
Verified Customer on 08/19/2017
"Nice place to get your car fixed."
Staff is very friendly and they keep you informed of the progress. I can't comment to pricing, because my repair was covered under warranty. The waiting room is comfortable with free hot drinks and a big TV that was on the Food Network which helped pass time
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Ioniq Elec
Review Created: 08/19/2017 11:32 AM
Verified Customer on 08/19/2017
"Friendly attentive service reps "
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 08/19/2017 10:46 AM
Weili H. on 08/19/2017
"I love 100,000 mile warranty "
I got every thing fixed including engine rebuild for free! Which makes me happy!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 08/19/2017 10:13 AM
Verified Customer on 08/18/2017
"It's close to my work and quick service "
Quick service and very timely
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 08/18/2017 05:51 PM
Sujey A S. at Win Hyundai responded on 08/18/2017

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at WIN HYUNDAI of El Monte. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: asteel@winhyundai.com. We appreciate your business.

Verified Customer on 08/18/2017
"quick service for oil change"
came in early on a weekday, didn't have to wait that long.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/28/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017 03:43 PM
Sujey A S. at Win Hyundai responded on 08/18/2017

Eduardo A. on 08/15/2017
"Great Costumer service"
Love the costumers service here top notch!
Review Created: 08/15/2017 06:24 PM
Sujey A S. at Win Hyundai responded on 08/16/2017

Hello Eduardo,

"Great service "
First time here, but defenitely recomend... 👍🏽
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 08/15/2017 02:14 PM

"Equus service"
Finally customer service done right
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Equus
Review Created: 08/15/2017 12:43 PM

"Friendly"
Review Created: 08/15/2017 12:11 PM

Erich C. ReScore Review on 08/15/2017
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Spoke to Adriana Service Manager who made things better"
I went in for service recently and I thought my service was mediocre, nothing great. Adriana called me to make sure that my visit next time would be better, that was really nice. I appreciate that.
Review Created: 08/15/2017 10:42 AM

"service was OK"
Nothing terribly bad happened, but nothing terribly great either. I had to wait a little longer than expected and was told my car wasn't ready and had to be washed still, even though I can see it sitting in the lot already washed and ready to go. It was ready to go for 30 minutes but didn't get notified during that time.
Review Created: 08/15/2017 10:42 AM

Hello Erich,

As Service Director of the WIN HYUNDAI store, I am sorry to hear that you found our service of your vehicle to be unsatisfactory. I would like to speak to you in regards and personally apologize for your experience.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: asteel@winhyundai.com. or by phone (626) 534-0288 ext 2286. We appreciate your business.

Verified Customer on 08/14/2017
"Customer service was great"
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 08/14/2017 08:07 PM

Olivier P. on 08/13/2017
"Service"
They don't play with your time. Always responsible and courteous.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/13/2017 05:30 PM

Hello Oliver,

Ricky E. on 08/13/2017
"Great service easy to ge an appointment."
Service and representative are very professional and pleasant to work with. Only thing I would prefer is that if an appointment was made that there be a separate line then those just driving in. Feel if you made appointment you should not have to wait behind a person who did not.
Service Date: 08/05/2017
Review Created: 08/13/2017 10:06 AM

Hello Ricky,

Maria R. on 08/13/2017
"Good service "
Friendly and they do courtesy reminders to let you know wait time.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata

Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 08/12/2017 02:17 PM
Sujey A S. at Win Hyundai responded on 08/12/2017

Verified Customer on 08/11/2017
"Friendly and comfortable "
I enjoyed the great customer service, all my questions were answered and the employees were very friendly.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 08/11/2017 10:52 PM
Sujey A S. at Win Hyundai responded on 08/12/2017

Melissa L. on 08/10/2017
"Great customer service "
Would like to bring my car in to be looked at again
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 08:58 PM
Sujey A S. at Win Hyundai responded on 08/11/2017

Hello Melissa,

As Service Director of the WIN HYUNDAI store, I am pleased to hear that you found the service provided to your vehicle to be satisfactory. Please bring in your vehicle at your earliest conveniance.

Ricgo L. on 08/10/2017
"Detail explanation "
Very professional , and finish on time.
Service Date: 08/07/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 02:54 PM
Sujey A S. at Win Hyundai responded on 08/10/2017

Hello Ricgo,

Mauricio A. on 08/10/2017
"Fast, friendly service."
Great place. Friendly service on behalf of all! I made an appointment, got in, and got the car serviced quickly. It didn't take long, considering how long the line was.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra