Overall Rating 4.2777811/5Overall Rating 4.2777811/5Overall Rating 4.2777811/5Overall Rating 4.2777811/5rating 4.2777811
Overall Rating 1.55556/5rating 1.55556rating 1.55556rating 1.55556rating 1.55556
Verified Customer on 04/26/2017
"Convenient"
I'm happy I got a Saturday appointment and they serviced my car quickly.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/22/2017
Review Created: 04/26/2017 06:22 PM
Irma T. on 04/26/2017
"Efficient Service"
My Service Advisor Raymond was helpful and assured me that my car would be ready in a timely matter. By 10:00 a.m. I was on my way. Thank you for the efficient service.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 04/24/2017
Review Created: 04/26/2017 01:40 PM
Sujey A S. at Win Hyundai responded on 04/26/2017

Hello Irma,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at WIN HYUNDAI of El Monte. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

As Service Director of the WIN HYUNDAI store, I am sorry to hear that you found our service of your vehicle to be unsatisfactory. I would like to speak to you in regards and personally apologize for your experience.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: asteel@winhyundai.com. or by phone (626) 534-0288 ext 2286. We appreciate your business.

Verified Customer on 04/26/2017
"Not sure if I was told to have different mileage service work performed in order to charge me more instead of for the mileage service appointment work that I thought I needed for the mileage I had on my car. "
Not sure if I was told the correct information on what mileage service work I should have really had done for the mileage I had on my car. Also, made a service appointment by phone the day before I took my car in and when I got there the service adviser said that they did not show having any appointments in their system for me. They still did service my car though at that time.
Service Date: 04/22/2017
Review Created: 04/26/2017 12:44 PM
Sujey A S. at Win Hyundai responded on 04/26/2017

Joseph O. on 04/21/2017
"good work"
Though a bit slow on the check-in process (only one person on duty so I had to wait in line), the rest was handled well. Situation was clearly stated by Raymond.
Service Date: 04/19/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017 05:30 PM

Hello Joseph,

As Service Director of the WIN HYUNDAI store, I am pleased to hear that you found the service provided to your vehicle to be satisfactory.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: asteel@winhyundai.com. We appreciate your business.

Erik R. on 04/21/2017
"F"
Friendly Staff
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 04/19/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017 05:08 PM

Hello Erik,

Eleuteria L. on 04/21/2017
"My car is in great shape. "
I was in and out and service was done well. Thank you!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 04/15/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017 03:51 PM

Hello Eleuteria,

Verified Customer on 04/20/2017
"very attentive"
no complaints, good service overal
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/17/2017
Review Created: 04/20/2017 10:42 PM

Ariana D. on 04/20/2017
"On time. Great service. Awesome employees."
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Review Created: 04/20/2017 10:04 AM
Sujey A S. at Win Hyundai responded on 04/20/2017

Hello Ariana,

Linda O. on 04/19/2017
"Everyone was very courteous"
Service Date: 04/17/2017
Review Created: 04/19/2017 03:25 PM
Sujey A S. at Win Hyundai responded on 04/20/2017

Hello Linda,

William L. on 04/18/2017
"Friendly and caring service."
Consistent friendly and caring services.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/14/2017
Review Created: 04/18/2017 05:31 PM
Sujey A S. at Win Hyundai responded on 04/19/2017

Hello William,

Jessica S. on 04/18/2017
"Service "
Good timing on service. Only disappointment was being told my coupon would be valid, but wasn't taken off the total amount at the end when ready to pay!
Service Date: 04/15/2017
Review Created: 04/18/2017 03:20 PM
Sujey A S. at Win Hyundai responded on 04/19/2017

Hello Jessica,

Verified Customer on 04/15/2017
"They clean inside for me"
They cleaned inside of car for me. But only the front,if the back couldbe cleaned,that will be better
Service Date: 04/07/2017

Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 04/15/2017 11:16 AM

Hello James,

Carlos I. on 04/13/2017
"I have never been pressured for extra service as I was with Nissan!"
I always feel good about my visit at Win Hyundai! The service and price are always reasonable.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra

Review Created: 04/11/2017 06:30 PM
Sujey A S. at Win Hyundai responded on 04/12/2017

Darlean O. on 04/11/2017
"Excellent Service"
Never had a problem with service
Review Created: 04/11/2017 12:33 PM

Hello Darlean,

Verified Customer on 04/11/2017
"comsumer"
7am appointment no one on site to talk to til 7:15.
Service Date: 04/07/2017
Review Created: 04/11/2017 10:00 AM

Erlinda T. on 04/11/2017
"Service Great"
We had a very good experience when we took car in for service. Our tech Raymond very knowledgeable and helpful. Will definitely take back again.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/08/2017
Review Created: 04/11/2017 09:52 AM

Hello Erlinda,

Ching H. on 04/10/2017
"Great Service"
Quick fast straight to the point
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 04/05/2017
Review Created: 04/10/2017 12:50 PM
Sujey A S. at Win Hyundai responded on 04/10/2017

Hello Ching,

Richard R. on 04/10/2017
"Friendly "
Over all, I was satisfied.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S