Overall Rating 4.2777811/5Overall Rating 4.2777811/5Overall Rating 4.2777811/5Overall Rating 4.2777811/5rating 4.2777811
Overall Rating 1.55556/5rating 1.55556rating 1.55556rating 1.55556rating 1.55556
Karl M. on 06/22/2017
"Great Service! Ethical and efficient. "
I was very pleased with the service I received during my recent visit. I will be back for any needed service in the future.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 06/20/2017
Review Created: 06/22/2017 01:37 PM
Sujey A S. at Win Hyundai responded on 06/22/2017

Hello Karl,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at WIN HYUNDAI of El Monte. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience.

As Service Director of the WIN HYUNDAI store, I am pleased to hear that you found the service provided to your vehicle to be satisfactory.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly at the following email address: asteel@winhyundai.com. We appreciate your business.

TIMOTHY D. on 06/21/2017
"Convienant Serv"
They take their time commitment seriously. Great service!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt

Review Created: 06/20/2017 06:57 PM

Hello Guillermo,

Mario H. on 06/20/2017
"Another amazing service"
This place has been improving on their service dramatically each time I come in. I especially love seeing my car coming back to me with a fresh wash. Keep up the good work guys!!
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Tucson

Review Created: 06/20/2017 10:45 AM
Sujey A S. at Win Hyundai responded on 06/20/2017

Hello James,

John G. on 06/19/2017
"Valerie was excellent in getting my car taken care of just as promised."
Valerie was excellent in getting my car taken care of just as promised.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 06/08/2017
Review Created: 06/19/2017 01:11 PM
Sujey A S. at Win Hyundai responded on 06/19/2017

Hello John,

Kathleen S. on 06/18/2017
"good service"
Easy to drive from home to there in short distance.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review Created: 06/18/2017 05:36 PM
Sujey A S. at Win Hyundai responded on 06/19/2017

Hello Kathleen,

Verified Customer on 06/16/2017
"Indifferent"
If you get service here, get second opinion from mechanic on what may or may not be needed. Anyone can look at recommended services....
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata

Review Created: 06/16/2017 04:05 PM
Sujey A S. at Win Hyundai responded on 06/17/2017

Hello Raymundo,

Frances W. on 06/16/2017
"The people who work there!"
I have always been satisfied with the service at WIN Hyunday, El Monte. Friendly and helpful staff, always.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/14/2017
Review Created: 06/16/2017 09:41 AM
Sujey A S. at Win Hyundai responded on 06/16/2017

Hello Frances,

Lorraine K. on 06/15/2017
"quick and helpful service"
excellent
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Genesis
Review Created: 06/15/2017 05:05 PM

Hello Lorraine,

DANNY T. on 06/15/2017
"E-z and painless"
Love the professional care and attitude.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra

Review Created: 06/14/2017 04:40 PM
Sujey A S. at Win Hyundai responded on 06/14/2017

Hello Lek,

John B. on 06/14/2017
"Why Win? 1st impression was good. 2nd impression - Kimberly in service is a pro."
I called ahead for a Saturday appt. Kimberly took my call, offered to get me in, provided typical estimated numbers over the phone - without 100 disclaimers... she is easy to deal with, listens and responds politely - and she got me in and out in a couple hours. Please let her know how much I appreciated her hustle to get me in, and done, on a Saturday. John B
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Azera
Review Created: 06/14/2017 12:12 AM
Sujey A S. at Win Hyundai responded on 06/14/2017

Hello John,

Lester N. on 06/12/2017
"Honest people. "
Kimberly was courteous and professional.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 06/03/2017
Review Created: 06/12/2017 07:09 PM
Sujey A S. at Win Hyundai responded on 06/13/2017

Hello Lester,

Verified Customer on 06/12/2017
"you are freway accesible and all your personel are very profesinal"
I think all service personnel are great
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Veracruz
Service Date: 05/25/2017
Review Created: 06/12/2017 06:20 PM
Sujey A S. at Win Hyundai responded on 06/13/2017

Anisha H. on 06/12/2017
"You're in then you're out "
Fast oil change especially compared to what I dealt with in tx. Pricing is a bit higher and there seems to be a catch with the coupons there is also a lack of coupons but the person who assisted me was so nice and very helpful ill definitely go back to her
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/07/2017
Review Created: 06/12/2017 04:05 PM
Sujey A S. at Win Hyundai responded on 06/12/2017

Hello Anisha,

Alma E. on 06/12/2017
"Great service!"
The girl was very friendly and kept me updated. I was out within one hour. Thank you!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra