8th and La Brea Tire Center

Latest Review over 1 year ago

Review for 8th and La Brea Tire Center
MARJORIE B. on 10/19/2013
"My last visit "
I have been a repeat customer of Firestone on La Brea and 8th. I've always loved the personal attention that I received from Joe. Unfortunately, when I went to pickup my car it was Joe's day off.
I tried to have a conversation with the salesman regarding the work needed to have my car repaired, however, since I couldn't get the work done during that visit I was handed my keys and told that my car was out front. He would not indulge me in any information more than repeating that the rotor needed repair (literally). He was beyond rude and unless I have a dire emergency, will I go back to that shop.
To add insult to injury, when I went in to request that a car blocking my car from getting off the lot be moved, the same salesman kept me waiting while he helped other clients and acted annoyed that he had to move the car to let me out.
Again, Joe is absolutely a great man to deal with. It's unfortunate he wasn't there that day. The mechanics are very good too so yes I would recommend the place to my friends who have money to fix their cars immediately.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima