Reviews with the "Verified by SureCritic" logo are from actual customers of the business. SureCritic may acquire reviews from certified third party partners. Partners are required to send all reviews to SureCritic regardless of score. SureCritic does not filter reviews based upon content unless the content is in violation of our content policy (below). Reviews entered online are not verified automatically and will remain unverified pending a successful SureCritic verification. It may take up to 14 days to verify the validity of the review. Once the verification process is completed, it will be either "Verified by SureCritic" or "Unknown Customer Status".
Reviews are subject to removal and editing if they contain any of the following:
- Advertising, Spam, URLs - Unless you are the business owner editing your business listing. Cross promotion of other web-based content with links or spelled out links is not acceptable within the context of a review.
- Intellectual Property and Copyright Material - Copyright infringement will not be allowed. Reviews copied from others sites violates this policy. Additionally, it is a copyright infringement to copy reviews from this site without the experess written consent of SureCritic, Inc.
- Private Information - Do not post information that is not available in the public domain.
- Impersonation - Promoting yourself as someone else is not acceptable.
- Offensive Content - Hate speech, threats, and personal attacks will not be tolerate
- Profanity - Profane words, words that may not be profane but are written in such a context as to have a profane or derogatory meaning are not acceptable and will be removed.
- Accusation of criminal activity - We don't believe a review site is the place to adjudicate, that is what the courts are for! For that reason, any reviews accusing someone or a business of a crime will be removed.
We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied by us, or by any third party on one of SureCritic’s sites in a manner that you believe constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our copyright agent with written information as specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on a SureCritic site, including the URL of the page on which it appears;
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on SureCritic sites can be reached at:
The Law Office of Dan Fiorito Attention:
SureCritic Legal Department
844 NW 48th Street
Seattle, WA 98107