A. Arundel Auto Service Center

Reed / Margaret P. on 08/18/2017
"Always a good experience"
I brought my car in for an oil change and tire rotation. My family only trusts Eddie and his team for our cars. They always provide honest assessment and advice, and they recommend the best value option for the customer. Thank you Anne Arundel Auto Service Center!
Vehicle: Acura 2.3CL
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017 06:04 AM
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 08/22/2017

Thank you Reed and Margaret for your Great Review and Recommendation! This Service may have been just an Oil Change and Tire Rotation, but it is a very valuable service. It lets us keep an eye on your car. We inspect items that can wear out. We can then advise you of maintenance repairs they may be coming due. This helps prevent your car from breaking down at an inconvenient time. We Appreciate Your Business!

Greg D. on 08/17/2017
"Feel like family"
Ed & Brian takes the pain out of car repairs. They could have faked the repair and charge me for non existent defects. But they saw the problem was just a couple of loose screws on my running board and tightened it. That is honesty of the highest degree !
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 06:27 AM
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 08/17/2017

Thank you Greg for your Great Review and Recommendation! We take pride in being Honest with our Customers. We won't sell you repairs you don't need. We Appreciate your Business! Thank you!

Julia G. on 08/16/2017
"Customer service "
Every time I use them they are what they say.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/16/2017 09:31 PM
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 08/17/2017

Thank you Julia for your review and recommendation! We are happy to hear our Customers are Satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate your Business! Thank you!

Robert L. on 08/12/2017
Spoke with Lana. She said they are awesome. They took care of her vehicle.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 08/14/2017

Thank you Lana for your review and recommendation. We are pleased to hear that you were Satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate Your Business!

Lindy / Michael M. on 08/07/2017
"Fantastic Service"
They were able to help me get my car checked out last minute. Outstanding service, wouldn't go anywhere else.
Vehicle: Volvo XC90
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 08/07/2017 07:07 PM
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 08/08/2017

Thank you Lindy and Michael for your review and recommendation! We are glad that we were able to help you out at the last minute. Sometimes problems with cars don't come at convenient times. We Appreciate your Business - Thank you!

Jason M. on 08/06/2017
"Professional Service"
We dropped off our sons Honda to get the air conditioner fixed. There was an issue with getting parts ( manufactuer, it's a 2000). They had to keep the vehicle another day. Not only did Ed make sure the parts arrived he personally came in on a Sunday when they were closed and personally fixed our car himself. Now that's great personal service. The car is blowing ice cold air! Thanks Ed.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 07/22/2017
Review Created: 08/06/2017 04:20 PM
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 08/07/2017

Jason, Thank you for your Review and Recommendation! We usually like getting Customer's Cars back to them the same day. We really hate to have a Customer's Car over the weekend. Occasionally we will go in on Saturday to finish a job so that the Customer can have their car back. We Appreciate Your Business! Thank You!

Robert / Kellie L. on 08/02/2017
"Typical"
In typical fashion, A. Arundel did a first rate and thorough job fixing a couple of failed electrical items and an ail change. In my considerable experience I have not found an auto repair facility manned by more competent or conscientious artisans. For as long as I live here and am driving, A. Arundel shall be my auto mechanic of choice. There work is first rate and their price is always fair.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 08/02/2017 05:13 AM
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 08/02/2017

Robert and Kellie, Thank you so much for that wonderful review and recommendation. Words can not express how wonderful it feels, that our Customers think so highly of us. We Appreciate Your Business! Thank You!

Gary S. on 08/01/2017
"Excellent service techs; friendly, knowledgeable; attention to detail"
Job well done; tires ride great!! Another great experience.
Vehicle: MINI Cooper Hardtop
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 07:54 AM
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 08/02/2017

Gary, Thank you for a Great Review and Recommendation! We are always happy to hear our Customers are Satisfied with our Service. We are also glad to hear you like your Tires. We Appreciate your Business! Thank You!

Maureen M. on 07/29/2017
"Service Above and Beyond!"
Ed and Brian, the dynamic father-son team, worked through numerous suppliers to get the parts my old car needed. I don't think any other repair shop would have been as tenacious -- not giving up until the job was done!
Vehicle: Saturn SL
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/29/2017 06:34 AM
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 07/29/2017

Thank you Maureen for your review and recommendation! Sometimes it is hard to find Saturn Parts, but we do what we can to get you back on the road again with your car. We Appreciate your Business!

Aaron H. on 07/27/2017
Aaron said Ed always treats him well. They provide good service.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/27/2017
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 08/02/2017

Thank you Aaron for taking the time to give us a review and recommendation! We like hearing our customers are satisfied with our service. We Appreciate your Business!

Todd N. on 07/25/2017
Todd said this business did a great job.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat Wagon
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/25/2017
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 07/29/2017

Todd, Thank you for being a first time customer. We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with our service. We hope you will recommend us to your friends. We appreciate your business! Thank you!

Sandy D. on 07/24/2017
"Fast, friendly, quality service at a good price!"
I've been living in Annapolis for 15 years, and the search for a trustworthy, affordable mechanic has been challenging. I've been fortunate to not have many serious car problems over the years (knock wood), but when I did I was always at a loss to where to take my vehicle. There was always an issue with my previous mechanics: price, attitude, reliability--something that made me reluctant to go back. Recently, when I thought there was a problem with my brakes I took a chance and tried A.Arundel Auto Service center for the first time based purely on the online reviews. I can tell you that I am VERY pleased that I did! They looked at my car right away, communicated with me throughout the entire process, and did the required work at what I feel like was a fair price for this area. They took the time to explain everything they did in a professional, friendly, non-condescending way. This is very important to me because unfortunately, as a female, I can tell you I've been on the receiving end of some rude, condescending conversations from mechanics over the years. When I picked up my car (the same day I dropped it off), the mechanic--I wish I would have gotten his name--even explained to me some things on my car that may need maintenance in the future; things that don't need fixed right now but I should keep an eye on. To me that is is a prime example of something an honest shop that wants to help and keep customers would do. I would recommend these guys to anyone, and there is no question that I'll be bringing my car back there in the future.
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017 07:23 AM
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 07/26/2017

Sandy, What can I possibly say to such a wonderful testimony and review of our business! I am thrilled to hear, how satisfied you were with our Service. We try to inform all our customers (Men and Women) our process, our diagnosis and the repairs done to your car in a manner you will understand. I'm glad you appreciated the time I spent with you about your car. I Appreciate your Business! Thank You!

Cheryl / Howard H. on 07/24/2017
Cheryl said this business is always helpful and friendly.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 07/29/2017

Thank you Cheryl for your review and recommendation! You have been a loyal customer! We Appreciate your Business!

Kim P. on 07/22/2017
Kim said this business is great.
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 07/29/2017

Kim, We are happy to hear that you are still satisfied with our Service. Thank you for the review and Recommendation. We Appreciate your business!

Sharon S. on 07/15/2017
Sharon said this business is very good. She said they are responsive, trustworthy and honest. They found issues that she was not aware of. They are very trustworthy. Her and her husband are very impressed with their service.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 07/26/2017

Sharon, We are glad to hear that you were Satisfied with our Service. Thank you for taking the time to give us a wonderful review and Recommendation. We Appreciate Your Business!

Kiley G. on 07/15/2017
Kiley said this business was personable, they communicated well, and the prices were good. They were friendly, they answered all her questions and it was great. She said she will definitely be doing work with them in the future.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 06/22/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 07/26/2017

Thank you Kiley for your First Visit with Us. We are happy to hear that you were Satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate your business!

Peter / Karen M. on 07/14/2017
"Great Service"
Every time I go to A Arundel to service my car, they check it out for any problems. This time my tail light was out and I didn't know it. They take care of my car!! Kare Helm McGrath
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Review Created: 07/14/2017 12:10 PM
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 07/17/2017

Thank you Karen for your Review and Recommendation! We take pride in knowing our Customers are Satisfied with our Service. We Appreciate your Business!

Sarah H. on 07/14/2017
"More excellent service from A Arundel"
We have always been very satisfied with A Arundel. Ed and those that work with him are honest and straightforward and the work is always fairly priced.
Vehicle: Daewoo Nubira
Service Date: 07/12/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017 10:55 AM
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 07/17/2017

Sarah, Thank you for your Review and Recommendation! You have been a customer for some time, we are glad to hear that you are still satisfied with our service. We Appreciate your Business! Thank you!

John H. on 07/14/2017
"My "Go-To" Car Service Shop"
I've been taking my 2 cars here since moving to Annapolis 3 years ago. Excellent, prompt service at a good price. No BS.

I only took one car to the dealer for service because they had to handle a couple of recall notice items. The next time I brought it to Arundel Auto they found that the dealer not only had not tightened the oil filter, but also left their oil filter wrench on the filter!

I trust these guys and use them as my repair shop.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Review Created: 07/14/2017 08:58 AM
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 07/17/2017

Thank you John for your Great Review and Recommendation! We are always happy to hear our customers are satisfied with our service. We Appreciate your Business!

Daniel C. on 07/14/2017
Daniel said this business drilled him for what happened to the vehicle's engine. He told them he didn't know and that he didn't do anything to it. They fixed the problem and afterwards they told him it was the weirdest fix they've done. He said overall, they have good prices and they do a good job. He didn't appreciate being drilled for possibly messing up his own engine.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Review Created: 07/14/2017
Ed F. at A. Arundel Auto Service Center responded on 07/26/2017

Thank you Daniel for your review and recommendation! I apologize if I made you feel you were being drilled about your car. Sometimes I have to ask customers a lot of questions about what was going on with their car to help determine a diagnosis. I am glad we were able to fix the problem for you. We Appreciate Your Business! Thank You!