Advanced Computer Automotive

Latest Review about 5 years ago

Review for Advanced Computer Automotive
Xia L. on 08/26/2011
"Superb Customer Service"
I love this place! I had initially went in for a state inspection as I had just moved here from another state. Victor was very helpful and gave me the details on it along with letting me know my belts were cracking. He gave me a key chain discount card as well for 10% off all parts. I went back in for the 2nd time to get the belts changed out. Although I did request the brakes be checked for any wear or tear it wasn't put on the order as the guy who called said it wasn't written up on. I told the guy to go ahead and check the brakes. I wasn't aware that there was a fee of $20 for doing so until I got rung up but with the great customer service I had received it wasn't a problem. My tab came out to a little over $200 including tax and the brake inspection. I was extremely happy when they told me I didn't need new brakes yet. Overall customer service is what is the best at this place. If you don't need techs to pressure or scaring you into buying things for your car this is the place to go to. I was informed but wasn't pressured to do so which as being a woman is alot easier as we do tend to get scared of being stuck out somewhere in nowhere land due to car problems and would have done what was pressured of us to do. Thanks ACA! Will most def come back to do all my car servicing needs. :)
Service Date: 08/06/2011