All - Tech Auto Repair Inc.

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Review for All - Tech Auto Repair Inc.
Uriah P. ReScore Review on 07/17/2012
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Customer care"
I did have a problem with the way things went but Dan bent over backwards to make sure that I was taken care of and that I didn't feel like I had been taken advantage of. I believe that he was extremely fair in his business dealings and I am happy to say that I will be using them again in the future
Vehicle: Kia Sportage
Category: Service
Service Date: 05/25/2012
Review Created: 06/26/2012

Uriah said he had paid $200 to have the oxygen sensor replaced, but two weeks later the oxygen sensor went out. When he returned the vehicle he was told a different component related to the sensor was causing the oxygen sensor to continue to fail. He said he paid for a service that was not necessary to solve the problem with the vehicle. He would not recommend this business based on this experience.
Vehicle: Kia Sportage
Category: Service
Service Date: 05/25/2012
Review Created: 06/26/2012
Dan K. at All - Tech Auto Repair Inc. responded on 07/16/2012
We are so sorry for this miscommunication, We pride ourselves on satisfied customers & was happy to bring the car back in. After reinspecting the vehicle & speaking to Uriah it was determined that the needed repairs were more than the value of the vehicle. However, I can see where money was spent needlessly so we are giving Uriah a $100.00 credit to resolve the feeling of paying for something he did not need. Dan Kelley (owner)