Alpine Motorsport LLC

Steven F. on 09/15/2017
"It's all in the details"
When you want the work on your car done right with exceptional attention to details TRUST Mike at Alpine Imports. I'm a longtime customer & if your looking for YOUR mechanic the search ENDS HERE. I'll never take my car anywhere else. Thanks guys.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Service Date: 09/13/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017 07:43 PM
Michael R. at Alpine Motorsport LLC responded on 09/18/2017

Thanks for the support Steven...I really appreciate it.

Kim E. on 09/10/2017
"Excellent Service"
Fixed a bent subframe and warped head on 2001 Honda Accord EX. Very cost conscious. These gys are the shiznits!
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/10/2017 07:11 PM
Claudette W. on 08/30/2017
"Alpine Mototsport was an excellant "dealer alternative" for our 2000 Audi S4"
Have relied on Mike at Alpine for years to keep our S4 humming. He has always been knowledgeable, patiently informative, and upfront about what was needed (and not needed) and why. Latest visit entailed water pump replace, timing belt, gaskets and seals as needed, and rear differential seal replace - a lot to be done. The cost was reasonable and we look forward to more years of reliable use of this 17 year old but still fun car. Probably would not have done this with Audi dealer so was nice to have this alternative.
Vehicle: Audi S4
Service Date: 08/17/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017 08:46 AM
Michael R. at Alpine Motorsport LLC responded on 08/30/2017

Thank you for the kind review!

Gil N. on 08/27/2017
"Great place!"
Outstanding
Vehicle: Honda Accord Sdn
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 08/27/2017 08:03 PM
Michael R. at Alpine Motorsport LLC responded on 08/28/2017

Thank you for the review!

Ernest L. on 07/30/2017
"Professionals"
Absolutely no pressure in recommendations for repairs to be made. Quality outfit. Will be going back.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat Sedan
Service Date: 07/25/2017
Review Created: 07/30/2017 06:01 PM
Michael R. at Alpine Motorsport LLC responded on 07/31/2017

Thank you for the feedback!

Joshua N. on 07/21/2017
"F150 back on the road"
Comprehensive look at my truck, fair price, and reliable work!
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/21/2017 12:37 PM
Michael R. at Alpine Motorsport LLC responded on 07/21/2017

I really appreciate you leaving feedback on you experience at the shop....

Rich C. on 07/18/2017
"Alpine contines its long history of excellence"
I've been going to Alpine for some 25 years now, but this was my first visit to their new location. Great spot, state-of-the-art garage, and no problem finding a parking spot amidst the old cars lying around at the old place on Lindsay. Mike is incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. Prices area reasonable and I have 100% faith in Alpine to get the job done right. This is definitely your go-to spot for auto maintenance and repair in Norman!
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza WRX
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017 05:33 AM
Michael R. at Alpine Motorsport LLC responded on 07/18/2017

Rich
Thanks for the kind words...it means alot to have long term customers like you..

Bruce K. on 06/27/2017
"Informative Nice"
Great
Vehicle: MINI Cooper
Service Date: 06/23/2017
Review Created: 06/27/2017 12:59 PM
Michael R. at Alpine Motorsport LLC responded on 06/27/2017

I know you are always super busy and appreciate you taking the time to leave a positive review.
thanks!

Ramsey M. on 06/25/2017
"Quality service you can count on. Worth every dime."
I like to think of Mike as more of a car doctor than a mechanic. He is thoughtful and meticulous in his diagnoses and makes sure customers can at least generally understand the process behind the problem. He limits the number of assumptions he makes in assessing the condition of the car and is sure to test his theories to prove the source of the problem. Mike is a scientist with your car. He always lays out your options and keeps you involved in the repair process. No substantial decision is made without you, unless you'd prefer it that way. You pay for the expertise and precision, but you'll be glad you did. The service at Alpine goes above and beyond what you will find in other places.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 05/26/2017
Review Created: 06/25/2017 11:07 AM
Michael R. at Alpine Motorsport LLC responded on 06/26/2017

I really appreciate the compliments....
thanks

David A. on 06/18/2017
"Drivers Door Lock/ 2012 Passat"
Had been giving me trouble for awhile. (Intermittent) Mike said it was only a matter of time and gave me the price weeks ahead. Same great service for the past 10 years!!
Vehicle: Volkswagen Passat
Service Date: 06/09/2017
Review Created: 06/18/2017 05:47 PM
Michael R. at Alpine Motorsport LLC responded on 06/19/2017

Thanks for the kind words!

Clifton W. on 05/26/2017
"Running Smooth"
I am a current customer of Michael's and have been since 1990. He charges for services and parts only if you need them. His years of experience makes him a great consultant when describing the work needed for your vehicle by walking you through the repair process. Parts and service are reasonably priced and of excellent quality. I've used dealerships in the past and 9 times out of 10, they foul something up or try to overcharge me. It can be as simple as a loose oil filter leaving puddles on my driveway or telling me I need $800 worth of work done when the reason the oil light came on in a separate instance was the engine was a quart low. Glad I checked the dipstick before paying the $800 or I would have felt like one.
"Mike & The Mechanics" at Alpine Motorsport check their work and they will also take the initiative to note any issues you didn't know about. They make buying easy. They are problem solvers and keep their knowledge up to date on changes in automotive technology.
When I come to pickup my car, I know it's going to run better than it did when going in without having to worry about bringing it back for the same work. I cannot trust dealerships. But it's nice to have people you can trust because trust is earned over time. Michael and his team have earned mine and they will earn yours too.
Service Date: 04/26/2017
Review Created: 05/26/2017 11:57 AM
Michael R. at Alpine Motorsport LLC responded on 05/30/2017

Trust is the foundation of any business and we appreciate earning your trust over the years...

Michael S. on 05/24/2017
"Tip Top"
This is the second of three vehicles of my family for which Alpine has performed services. The repair was complete, much less than the dealer estimate, and timely performed. The car is working well and I will bring it back to complete other service that was deferred.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 04/19/2017
Review Created: 05/24/2017 06:49 PM
Michael R. at Alpine Motorsport LLC responded on 05/25/2017

Customers like you are one of the reasons I continue to try to keep our level of service as high as possible

Michael S. on 05/24/2017
"Extremely Good Service"
I have depended upon Mike Roberts to take care of my vehicles off and on since 2004. He is very knowledgeable about automobiles and their problems. The service is prompt and the repairs complete. After taking a vehicle back to Mercedes twice for the same issue and still not resolving the problem, it is good to find reliable service for my cars. Alpine Motorsports has worked on three different vehicles of my family in the last six months, all with good results. When I decided to buy a used vehicle, Alpine did a very thorough complete inspection so that I knew the condition of the vehicle prior to purchase. Highly recommended.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C320
Service Date: 04/25/2017
Review Created: 05/24/2017 06:45 PM
Michael R. at Alpine Motorsport LLC responded on 05/25/2017

I means alot to us to receive this feedback. Thank you for taking the time...

Michael S. on 05/23/2017
"Alpine Motorsport"
Excellent professional service at reasonable cost.
Service Date: 03/28/2017
Review Created: 05/23/2017 01:49 PM
Michael R. at Alpine Motorsport LLC responded on 05/23/2017

Thank you for the kind words...

rick w. on 05/23/2017
"service"
I've known Mike R. For 30+ years you couldn't find a more trustworthy, reliable and honest person, even with myself being in automotive industry for 40+ years Alpine is one of the FEW in Norman I would trust.
Service Date: 05/01/2017
Review Created: 05/23/2017 08:01 AM
Michael R. at Alpine Motorsport LLC responded on 05/23/2017

Rick thanks for support...

Kim E. on 05/22/2017
"Excellent service knowledge, very cost-concious"
Alpine Motorsport is simply excellent. You will not find better automobile maintenance anywhere.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 04/28/2017
Review Created: 05/22/2017 06:34 PM
Michael R. at Alpine Motorsport LLC responded on 05/23/2017

Thank you for the kind words...

Quihong L. on 05/22/2017
"Happy to have this local shop"
Michael is knowledgable and patient to explain things well. And he finished the job when he said he would.
Vehicle: Volvo XC60
Service Date: 05/17/2017
Review Created: 05/22/2017 01:03 PM
Michael R. at Alpine Motorsport LLC responded on 05/22/2017

We appreciate you trusting us with your Volvo...

Scott G. on 04/27/2017
"Alpine Motorsports"
I trust Mike to work with me to take great care of my car
Service Date: 04/25/2017
Review Created: 04/27/2017 12:22 PM
Michael R. at Alpine Motorsport LLC responded on 04/27/2017

I really appreciate the feedback.
Thank You!

Andy F. on 04/22/2017
"Alpine Motorsport "
Mike and his crew pay attention to all the important details! They have kept my 22yr old sportscar running like new! Much appreciated!
Vehicle: Mitsubishi 3000GT
Service Date: 04/20/2017
Review Created: 04/22/2017 06:08 AM
Michael R. at Alpine Motorsport LLC responded on 04/24/2017

Thanks for the kind words Andy.

Ashleigh C. on 04/21/2017
"Great service and customer experience!"
Living out of state while our daughter attends OU, it is great having a service center nearby to take care of her car. Mike was fantastic! He walked me through the extended warranty process, repair status of the vehicle, and interaction with the warranty company. He was a pleasure to work with and we will be taking our daughter's car to his shop for any future needs. Great job!
Vehicle: BMW 328i
Service Date: 04/07/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017 07:47 AM
Michael R. at Alpine Motorsport LLC responded on 04/21/2017

We really appreciate the kind words. I look forward to helping you while your daughter is here at OU.