ReScore Reviewsβ„’ (1)

Debbie C. on 09/12/2017
Debbie said she was satisfied with the work this business did. It was a pleasure and a delight to have Dan and Dustin to work with them.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Corvette
Service Date: 09/08/2017
Review Created: 09/12/2017
Mary T. on 09/11/2017
Mary said she had an issue with her vehicle that needed to be completed quickly, and the staff was able to do that for her. They are local, and they came highly recommended.
Vehicle: Chrysler 200
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017
Adam C. on 09/11/2017
Adam said he recommends this business for service.
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/11/2017
Adam F. on 09/06/2017
Adam said after the business had fixed his problem there was a clanking noise when driving. He brought the vehicle back and they couldn't find the problem so he left. He returned a third time with the same noise and then they found the problem and fixed it. They only charged him for the initial visit.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/06/2017
David H. on 08/31/2017
David said everything was good, and he plans on using this business for future services.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 08/29/2017
Review Created: 08/31/2017
Marvel E. on 08/30/2017
Marvel said the service was excellent. They are friendly, and do an outstanding job.
Vehicle: Buick Rendezvous
Service Date: 08/29/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017
Bryan D. on 08/29/2017
"Honest and Reliable "
Honest guys who do quick work. I'll definitely be returning with any future vehicle problems.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017 03:10 AM
Michael B. on 08/28/2017
Michael said he had no issues with his service. The employees were very nice. They were extremely efficient with the work they provided.
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Service Date: 08/23/2017
Review Created: 08/28/2017
Mike D. on 08/23/2017
Mike said the business does a nice job. He likes the way they aligned his vehicle.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang
Service Date: 08/21/2017
Review Created: 08/23/2017
Tommy B. on 07/26/2017
Tommy said this business was quick and the guys were nice. He needs to go back because now his vehicle is making a noise.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Prix
Service Date: 07/19/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017
Marie M. on 07/18/2017
Marie said this business did a good job.
Vehicle: Pontiac Montana
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017
Matt P. on 07/15/2017
"SMOOTH AS SILKπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘"
First I am a long time return custom I would never go anywhere else.My2007 f150 had a rough IDLE gas mileage was slipping I need the EXPERTERTS I called at the Auto Doctor,made an appointment.took my truck in .The next day Dan give me a a call. I am handicapped so that's why I take my trucks to The Experts at the auto doctor because I can no longer do the work myself. They take excellent care of me they're trustworthy honest fairly priced and get my truck done and my other vehicles done on time. The parts were ordered my truck was done in a timely manner got my truck back honestly I am so pleased it's got more power now when I'm sitting at a light you can't even tell that it's running turned out after all the years of taking some of the connectors we're not staying on and after driving and the vibrations from the bumps in the road they literally come up by themselves but now my truck drives as smooth as silk thanks to the experts at the Auto Doctor. They do excellent work I am so glad and so pleased I found an honest trustworthy fairly priced mechanic I can depend on these days it's hard to find good mechanics,Dustins Auto Doctor is just that place thank you Dustin John and Dan for the excellent service and the kind treatment I get from you,you have a customer for life thank you.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 01:35 AM
Dennis Y. on 07/14/2017
"Knowledgeable mechanics."
Took car in with oil leak. They were able to locate the source and repair in a timely manner. The cost of the repair was slightly below average. The mechanics are very knowledgeable.
Vehicle: Buick LaCrosse
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017 05:54 PM
Adam F. on 07/01/2017
Adam said the vehicle was fixed really quickly.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Service Date: 06/29/2017
Review Created: 07/01/2017
Vicki K. on 06/29/2017
"Great service!"
Honest and professional and I would highly recommend this business.
Vehicle: Infiniti G35
Service Date: 06/02/2017
Review Created: 06/29/2017 07:31 AM
Dustin R., Owner at Auto DR. responded on 07/14/2017

Thank you very much for theΒ excellent review Vicki!! We are extremely happy that you had a great experience with us!!

Emery S. on 06/29/2017
"friendliness and speed that you got the work done"
we had our truck worked on, now we are having our car worked on and the the experience has been excellent.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 06/29/2017 07:26 AM
Matt P. on 06/19/2017
"Nothing but the BEST!!"
we are a repeat customers, no one likes to have a care repairs but with the Auto Doctor thay make it a lot easier to have repairs done.my wife A/C in her car was not working,happy wife happy life well the Auto Doctor just made my wife and my life happy,what more do I need to say.These guys are just that good,HONEST,TRUSTWORTHY, thay finshed the repair BEFORE the day it was to be done,and at a fair price.I would not go anywhere else ,I love the customer service ,from oil changes to major repairs I go to the Best ,The Auto Doctor πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 06/16/2017
Review Created: 06/19/2017 02:59 AM
Dustin R., Owner at Auto DR. responded on 07/14/2017

Thank you so very much for the excellent review and kind words Matt!!! Β

Matt P. on 06/14/2017
"TRUSTWORTHY ,HONEST"
A FEW MONTHS BACK I HAD A LOT OF WORK DONE ON MY2007 FORD F 150 THAT I BOUGHT NOT RUNNING,DID A EXELLENT JOB.FOR SOME REASON IT STARTED RUNNING A LITTLE ROUGH,TOOK IT BACK INTO HAVE DUSTIN SEE WHAT WAS GOING ON,IT TURNED OUT TO BE A CAM SYNCHRONIZER THAT DUSTIN HAD FIXED.DUSTIN CALLED ME UP,SAID IT WAS UNDER FULL WARRINTY.HE REPLACED THE PART AT NO CHARGE ,NO LABOR COST EVERYTHING WAS COVERED.AUTO DOCTOR IS THE ONLY PLACE I TAKE MY VECHILES TO,THAY ARE HONEST AND TRUSTWORTHY, CLEAN SHOP, FAST SERVICE AND DEPENDABLE.I WILL NEVER TAKE MY VECHILES ANY WE'RE ELSE.AUTO DOCTOR IS THE ONLY REPAIR SHOP FOR ME AND MY FAMILY.DO THE RIGHT THING BY YOUR CAR AND POCKET BOOK LET DUSTIN BE THE ONLY ONE WHO REPAIRS YOUR VECHILES BOTH ,HONEST ,AND TRUSTWORTHY πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Service Date: 06/13/2017
Review Created: 06/14/2017 12:41 AM
Hank D. on 06/13/2017
Hank said they did a good job.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 06/05/2017
Review Created: 06/13/2017
Rebecca R. on 06/09/2017
Rebecca said she likes this business but they are a bit pricey. They are really great to work with and are professional.
Service Date: 06/03/2017