Auto Repair Specialists

Review for Auto Repair Specialists
Darlene T. on 03/27/2014
"overpriced "
I could of gotten the work done for $300+ somewhere else and was very upset!!!!!
Vehicle: Saturn L100
Service Date: 03/21/2014
Review Created: 03/27/2014 04:28 PM
Dave T. at Auto Repair Specialists responded on 03/28/2014

Darlene, I was suprised to see this comment after we discussed your repair. The exact cost of the repair would have been $300 less if you take out the diagnostic cost and the other parts needed to repair your car.  When you called another shop and asked for an estimate, they may have quoted you cheaper for the job only, due to the fact that they didn't have diagnostic fees or know all the parts needed to repair it. Unforunately, the cost of diagnosis and unforseen repairs do add to the cost. And as always, I did call and explain this to you before we started, and you approved the repair. We did work with our supplier to get you a $50 rebate card which should come in the mail.  I am truly sorry that this misunderstanding happened. Our goal is to always be upfront on repair costs and do our best to keep the price down and the quality of repairs up.