Auto Select Green Bay East

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

REZ A. on 08/01/2017
"Always easy"
I came in with an appointment to get my wheels/rims cleaned since I've been losing air. It took about almost an hour. An HOUR?? I thought it was. Going to take a few more. Rotated the tires too. You guys rock!
Vehicle: Lexus GS 300
Service Date: 07/31/2017
Review Created: 08/01/2017 09:41 PM
Joshua L. at Auto Select Green Bay East responded on 08/02/2017

Rez, Thank you for the business. We are always glad to help you out.

FREDRICK J. on 07/30/2017
"Got me in next day"
kept me informed, did a good job and let me know why the fix cost so much and its importance.
Vehicle: Saturn SL2
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 07/30/2017 03:46 PM
Joshua L. at Auto Select Green Bay East responded on 07/31/2017

Fredrick, We are glad we could help you out with the repairs of your vehicle. You cant always plan for larger repairs but it helps to be explained the reasoning for those repairs. We thank you for taking the time to rate our service.

CHUCK G. on 07/29/2017
"Very good customer service"
Very good customer service
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/29/2017 07:26 AM
Joshua L. at Auto Select Green Bay East responded on 08/02/2017

Chuck, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you out with your vehicle repairs.  We appreciate your business.

Gary K. on 07/22/2017
Gary said the business is great. They are responsive to his issues and concerns.
Vehicle: Pontiac Montana
Service Date: 06/21/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017
Joshua L. at Auto Select Green Bay East responded on 07/31/2017

Gary, Thank you for your continued business. We value your opinion and look forward to helping you again in the future.

Chris M. on 07/19/2017
Chris said he had an oil change at the business, and they did a good job. Everyone was personable and professional. The price was reasonable.
Vehicle: Buick Rendezvous
Review Created: 07/19/2017
Joshua L. at Auto Select Green Bay East responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our services and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

TOU Y. on 07/18/2017
"Nice and reliable service"
Very satisfied, will be back again for next oil change.
Vehicle: Mazda 6
Review Created: 07/18/2017 09:45 PM
Joshua L. at Auto Select Green Bay East responded on 07/24/2017

Tou,  We are happy to hear you were pleased once again with your service at Auto Select. Making your visits go smoothly is always our goal. Thank you

REZ A. on 07/18/2017
"Straight answers, no junk"
I set up an oil change appointment. When I showed up I was asked if any concern on the car. I told them there's a clunking noise on front passenger side. I thought it was the strut. The result, it was, and you guys can accommodate the fix ASAP. I set an appointment right away. The price, well as a consumer it's never cheap, but it is competitive with everyone-not dealer though which is $400 more. Thank you guys!!
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Review Created: 07/18/2017 08:29 PM
Joshua L. at Auto Select Green Bay East responded on 07/24/2017

Rez, We are glad to hear we exceeded your repair expectations. Thank you for sharing your Auto Select experience with others.

Julia G. on 07/18/2017
Julia said she is not happy with service at this business. She said she took the vehicle in so they could check her suspension and they charged her $49 to drive it around. She stated she feels like they are money hungry and that it was more about the money than the customer. She has gone to them for 4-5 years and she's had several problems with her tires never falling under a warranty and them not taking responsibility for the problems.
Vehicle: Nissan cube
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017

Good morning Julia,

Thank you for the review, we value the feedback  we receive from our clients.

I was surprised by your comments  after your last visit.  I thought we had a nice conversation and apologize if I didn’t communicate well enough on what we actually did for the $39.99 Chassis and Suspension Inspection.  My certified technician did take your vehicle for a Road Test to verify your concerns.  He then brought your vehicle into the shop, put it on the lift, and inspected Struts, Shocks, Springs, Bushings, Steering components, Power Steering System, Steering Column, Wheel Bearings, Tires & Wheels, Belts, CV Axles and Drive train components.  After the inspections, he determined the source of your turning noise was from the faulty Right Front CV Axle, worn Front Sway Bar Links, and low material on your Front Brake Pads, which I told you about on your previous visit.  I then provided you with repair estimates for these repairs, which you declined to make at that time.  This whole process took almost an hour to complete, so I am surprised that you feel my $39.99 inspection was unreasonable.

As we discussed about your previous Tire Warranty concerns, I would like to help you on the premature tire wear issues, however, they’re caused by worn suspension parts on your car and lack of tire rotations, not from faulty tires that I didn’t want to stand behind.  All Tire manufacturers are very strict about proper tire care for warranty.  Unfortunately in this case, premature wear was not caused by the tire.

I appreciate your business and hope that you will reconsider us in the future.

Respectfully,

Jeanne A. on 07/17/2017
Jeanne said this business was easy to deal with.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 07/15/2017
Review Created: 07/17/2017
Joshua L. at Auto Select Green Bay East responded on 07/25/2017

Jeanne, Thank you for the positive review and for your continued business. We look forward to seeing you again.

DONALD R. on 07/16/2017
"Seems okay, but very slow"
Took our 2009 VW Rabbit in for an oil change. Had to explain that I needed Euro-spec oil as specified by the manufacturer of the oil. Took over an hour to do an oil and air filter change. I've never seen it done slower, ever. The tech seemed to have trouble every step of the way. Found a chip in the left front fender near where the hood meets up, that I'm fairly sure wasn't there before, although I'm not 100% sure (just to be fair). The price was pretty decent, but next time I'll pay more and just go to the dealer.

They're probably okay dealing with domestic cars or more common Japanese stuff like Honda and Toyota, but I can't recommend going there if you're in something German.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Rabbit
Service Date: 07/15/2017
Review Created: 07/16/2017 08:02 PM
Joshua L. at Auto Select Green Bay East responded on 07/24/2017

Donald, We are disappointed to hear your visit at Auto Select did not meet your expectations.  We do quite a few repairs on German vehicles and carry Euro spec oil to service these automobiles.  As I understand we did service your air filter which is a bit of labor due to some disassembly being required and most Volkswagens do require removal of skid plates to service the oil and filter.  We hope that you understand these conditions and that we can service your vehicle again in the future.

JOHN W. on 07/15/2017
"Great service "
Oil change and inspection of a recent vehicle purchase. Was told what I needed to worry about now and what I need to keep an eye on. I trust their knowledge and recommendations.
Vehicle: Nissan Quest
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 08:48 PM
Joshua L. at Auto Select Green Bay East responded on 07/24/2017

John, We are always here to help maintain your vehicle and give you repair options that fit your needs. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others.

LAURA S. on 07/15/2017
"Over all service"
Timely, friend, trustworthy service.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 08:01 AM
Joshua L. at Auto Select Green Bay East responded on 07/24/2017

Laura, We appreciate the positive feedback. Our goal is always to make your car repairs easier to deal with.

BRAD B. on 07/15/2017
"Fantastic "
Jeremy always takes great care of me, their work is out standing and customer service is equal. thx brad
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/15/2017 06:15 AM
Joshua L. at Auto Select Green Bay East responded on 07/24/2017

Brad, Thank you for your continued business. We are always glad to help.

STEVE P. on 07/13/2017
"Great Customer Service"
Everyone has been so helpful whenever we've brought our car in. Great prices too!
Vehicle: Dodge Journey
Service Date: 07/11/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 06:51 AM
Joshua L. at Auto Select Green Bay East responded on 07/13/2017

Steve, We are always glad to make your car repair experience as quick and easy as possible. Thanks for your business and for taking the time to share that with others.

Adam Y. on 07/13/2017
Adam said he was able to easily schedule an appointment with this business. They were ready for him when he arrived. They were able to diagnose things and get them taken care of. They get him on the road in a timely manner. Now, the vehicle drives smoothly. Dave did an excellent job. It was an enjoyable experience all around. He appreciates it, and will definitely be back should the need arise.
Vehicle: Audi allroad
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017
Joshua L. at Auto Select Green Bay East responded on 07/25/2017

Adam, We are glad we could help you get back up and running in a timely matter. That is always our objective. Thank you for taking the time to rate our service and we look forward to helping you in the future.

Rod B. on 07/13/2017
Rod said he would recommend the business for service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado SS
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017
Joshua L. at Auto Select Green Bay East responded on 07/25/2017

Rod, Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you with your vehicle needs.  We are happy to hear you had a good experience here.

JIM O. on 07/06/2017
"Road Trip Tune Up...Peace of mind and a great vacation. "
Before going on a long summer road trip the guys at Auto Select in Green Bay checked over my Jeep, made a few timely repairs and we were good to go! Josh and his crew did a great job. Thanks for the peace of mind and an enjoyable road trip!
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 06/08/2017
Review Created: 07/06/2017 02:39 PM
Joshua L. at Auto Select Green Bay East responded on 07/13/2017

Jim, Glad we could help you out and make your trip less of a worry. Thank you for being a valued client.

JIM K. on 07/06/2017
"Brake Line Repair "
Jeremy, Josh, and Staff always provide us top notch care and service. This repair completed on time and to estimate during the busy 4th of July period. The loaner vehicle was of great benefit to me. Auto Select stand behind their work and will correct any mistakes.
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 07/03/2017
Review Created: 07/06/2017 07:15 AM
Joshua L. at Auto Select Green Bay East responded on 07/06/2017

Jim, We wanted to thank both Michelle and yourself for being valued customers. As always we are glad to provide timely service even during holidays. Thanks again.

LARRY B. on 07/03/2017
"Brake service"
The team diagnosed the issue and had me out the door very quickly. Even ran out the door when they realized they charged me for rotate and balance when it was free for me. Very honest.
Vehicle: Scion xD
Service Date: 07/01/2017
Review Created: 07/03/2017 07:44 AM
Joshua L. at Auto Select Green Bay East responded on 07/06/2017

Larry, We want to thank you for your business and for taking the time to share your experiences with others. Much appreciated.

DENNIS L. on 07/01/2017
"The BEST in CUSTOMER SERVICE That I have seen in years. "
ALWAYS DO as well as others
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/01/2017 08:13 PM
Joshua L. at Auto Select Green Bay East responded on 07/06/2017

Dennis, Thank you for taking the time to rate our service. We are glad to have you as a valued client and look forward to helping you again in the future.