AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia

Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 3.7894763/5Overall Rating 3.7894763/5Overall Rating 3.7894763/5rating 3.7894763rating 3.7894763
Overall Rating 2.21053/5Overall Rating 2.21053/5rating 2.21053rating 2.21053rating 2.21053
Latest Review about 1 hour ago
Sarah E. on 08/17/2017
"Recall work"
Work was done in a timely manner. Customer service personnel were friendly and informed me of the progress on my car as needed.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 08/15/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 11:48 AM
Cynthia V F. at AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 08/17/2017

I would like to thank you for filling out the survey and awarding us 5 stars. I appreciate taking the time and look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

Verified Customer on 08/17/2017
"Hyundai Service Dept"
Always excellent service and professional
Service Date: 08/15/2017

Service Date: 08/14/2017
Review Created: 08/17/2017 05:01 AM

Verified Customer on 08/16/2017
"Individual"
Did a good job in a timely manner !!!!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Equus

Bonny R. ReScore Review on 08/16/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Only because of Josh"
Do over only because of Josh...not the dealership
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Review Created: 08/16/2017 03:20 AM

"Service person was great just too much going on an oil change should not take 2.5 hours"
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Review Created: 08/16/2017 03:20 AM
Richard D. at AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 08/16/2017

Bonny,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I do apologize for the service taking so long. We did have an issue with our appointment system allowing too many appointments at one time. However, I believe we have corrected that. I'm glad that your were happy with Josh. This survey is actually his personal report card. The amout of stars awarded is what he is graded on. The comments section however, does not affect his score and we do read them and take them seriously. I would also like to offer you some compensation for being inconcvenienced on your last visit. Please contact me  at the number listed below.

Service Director
Hyundai Mall of Ga
770-883-5007

Baron R. on 08/15/2017
"Friendly and efficient "
Friendly and efficient service
Service Date: 08/11/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017 06:51 PM
Cynthia V F. at AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 08/16/2017

I would like to thank you for filling out the survey and awarding us 4 stars. I appreciate taking the time and look forward to assisting you with your automotive needs in the future.

Barbara W. on 08/15/2017
"Great car service; bad appointment servic."
N/A
Review Created: 08/15/2017 11:11 AM

Ashley A. on 08/15/2017
"Excellent Service"
Customer service was so friendly! And accommodating!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 08/15/2017 11:02 AM

Verified Customer on 08/15/2017
"Always top service"
As always, terrific customer service! Above and beyond shuttle and car service while being very, very busy on a Saturday.
Review Created: 08/15/2017 10:36 AM

Michal C. on 08/15/2017
"good people "
great jpb
Review Created: 08/15/2017 10:35 AM

STACEY S. on 08/15/2017
"Their customer service is top notch! I am not usually a fan of dealerships, but this one is different!"
I would definitely recommend this dealership to my family & friends.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/15/2017 09:25 AM

Alan M. on 08/14/2017
"Satisfied "
The service department at the Mall of GA location always works with my schedule, gets me in & out in a timely manner & helps with a rental if need be.
Vehicle: 2005 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 08/14/2017 08:23 PM
Cynthia V F. at AutoNation Hyundai Mall of Georgia responded on 08/15/2017

Carl F. on 08/13/2017
"Just everyone being so caring .🤗👏🏻😍"
Being clean and very helpful even though u are far in distinct I will have my car serviced at this facility
Review Created: 08/13/2017 09:49 AM

Verified Customer on 08/12/2017
"Friendly service...will return for re-call repairs"
Over an hour for a key programming and re-cut is excessive. Service was good, and the service rep was great. Will return for warranty covered repairs, but will rely on local mechanic for routine repairs. I live 75 mile away from this dealer (the closest available)...hope this review is published, as the dealership has hounded me for a reply by e-mail...guess it worked!
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017 06:22 PM

Nancy S. on 08/12/2017
"Attentive Servuce"
I appreciate the attentive service I received at Hyundai AutoNation.
Review Created: 08/12/2017 05:10 PM

William R. on 08/12/2017
"comfortable seating and space to work or read while drinking free brewed coffee."
Good service in nice atmosphere.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 08/09/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017 04:36 PM

Bernard F. on 08/12/2017
"professional, excellent service at reasonable price "
I have recommended this service to two grandchildren
Service Date: 07/26/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017 12:32 PM

James J. on 08/12/2017
"Professional Service Workers"
Refer to my previous comments.
Service Date: 08/08/2017
Review Created: 08/12/2017 07:27 AM

Verified Customer on 08/11/2017
"I trust Dustin"
Service - yes. Sales/Leasing - NEVER again!!!!! Never!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra