BITS S. on 04/22/2017
"AC repair"
Excellent service; extremely helpful; friendly, knowledgeable and professional
Vehicle: GMC Acadia
Review Created: 04/22/2017 08:29 PM
Steve O. at Az Auto Air Inc responded on 04/25/2017

Thank you for the kind words Bits! We know you will stay cool this summer :-)

MAY BETH H. on 04/22/2017
"AZ Auto Air is the BEST!!!!!!!"
I tell everybody I know about AZ Auto Air and how they are the ONLY auto mechanic I've trusted . . . . ever! Patty and I keep trying to send people your way.
Vehicle: Honda Fit
Service Date: 04/17/2017
Review Created: 04/22/2017 02:00 PM
Steve O. at Az Auto Air Inc responded on 04/25/2017

Thanks May Beth, we certainly appreciate the referrals! We loved the cakes you brought us and of course seeing Patty is always a fun time. She takes the cake for our best four-legged customer award!

Kurt J. on 04/22/2017
Kurt said this business was good.
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 04/21/2017
Review Created: 04/22/2017
Tony K. on 04/21/2017
Tony said this business is honest and they have integrity.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 330
Service Date: 04/19/2017
Review Created: 04/21/2017
Steve O. at Az Auto Air Inc responded on 04/25/2017

Thanks Tony! We appreciate the positive review.

TIM M. on 04/18/2017
"Without an appointment, they always seem to work my car needs into there busy schedule. Honest and great work ethics is what I love about AZ Auto Air."
What's great about AZ Auto Air is that they know how to service there customers. I was moving furniture with my Tacoma truck and one latch was not catching on the tailgate . So I decided to see if John who manages AZ Auto Air had anytime to fix the tailgate and sure enough they did, and I only waited an hour. That's service.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 04/18/2017
Review Created: 04/18/2017 10:21 PM
Steve O. at Az Auto Air Inc responded on 04/25/2017

Thanks for the kind words Tim! I am glad we were able to get the job done quickly on the Tacoma. We appreciate your business :-)

Phill R. on 04/18/2017
Phill said this business provided wonderful service. He liked the vehicle check up report they provided and he liked their service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Service Date: 03/25/2017
Review Created: 04/18/2017
MONICA M. on 04/15/2017
"honest evaluations - meaning I trust that I'm not going to get what needs to be done and nothing unnecessary. i have been coming to AZ auto air for years! you guys are all great! "
I will continue to refer my friends and co workers!
Vehicle: BMW 328i
Service Date: 04/14/2017
Review Created: 04/15/2017 07:11 AM
Steve O. at Az Auto Air Inc responded on 04/18/2017

Thanks for the awesome review Monica! We will always provide you with an honest diagnosis and we greatly appreciate your loyalty to our company.

TEARSA C. on 04/14/2017
"Amazing as always!"
I love this place! Just went to get an oil change and an inspection- they sent me a text right away that had all the info from the inspection and then someone came out and went over everything with me. I was worried about a few things with my car, but the person who spoke with me was honest and straightforward and didn't push any services I didn't need. So glad I found this mechanic in Chandler- they make you feel like part of the family and everyone I've spoken to have been kind, honest, and acted with integrity.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 04/14/2017
Review Created: 04/14/2017 10:31 PM
Steve O. at Az Auto Air Inc responded on 04/18/2017

Thanks for the great review, we appreciate the kind words. We are glad you found us too and we are always here for your automotive needs!

Nakieya T. on 04/14/2017
Nakieya said her experience with this business was great.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta
Service Date: 04/13/2017
Review Created: 04/14/2017
Steve O. at Az Auto Air Inc responded on 04/18/2017

Thanks Nakieya! We appreciate the positive review.

WARD F. on 04/11/2017
"Good people"
Always have had good service on old and older vehicles
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 03/22/2017
Review Created: 04/11/2017 06:49 AM
MICHAEL H. on 04/08/2017
"Not just AC; they can seriously fix it all"
We are loyal customers of AZ Auto Air, because Steve, John and the team are truly great mechanics that can fix it all. Our car needed a headlight installed; they did it; we were thinking about a used car for our daughter; they evaluated it before we bought it to give us a great peace of mind. Please do not just dismiss them as just AC people (although they did a great job replacing ours on our 2000 Prizm as well), but overall think of them for any car repair job who people say, "I know a guy!"
Well, these are those guys. You read reviews about people glaringly upset or shops that overcharge, or the mechanics were so-so. None of these apply here. We found them from someone who told us, "I know a guy," so now I'm telling you.
These are the most trustworthy, honest and fair-priced folks I have ever met when it comes to fixing my cars, and I trust no one else. Thank you Steve, John & team as you are a solid 11 in our books (out of 10, btw)....
Vehicle: Mazda 6
Service Date: 04/06/2017
Review Created: 04/08/2017 08:26 AM
Steve O. at Az Auto Air Inc responded on 04/10/2017

From my family to yours, thank you for the stellar review and of course thank you for the Krispy Kremes! I started this repair shop with the hopes of providing customers with an honest, reliable place to take their vehicles. Now my kids are running the place and I am incredibly happy to know they are providing the excellent service I expect them to. You can always count on us to take care of you and your family :)

Manny T. on 04/08/2017
Manny said his overall experience was great and he was treated well. They paid attention to detail and did everything he needed done.
Service Date: 04/01/2017
Review Created: 04/08/2017
TOMMY M. on 04/05/2017
"Great service, wonderful staff"
As always service was exellent, amazing staff, got my brakes done less than a half hour, best prices in town, no hassle.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Review Created: 04/05/2017 09:37 PM
Steve O. at Az Auto Air Inc responded on 04/10/2017

Thanks Tommy! I'm glad we were able to get your brake job done as timely as we did. We appreciate your business!

JACKIE G. on 04/05/2017
"John was great"
Great to know you can trust a shop. Real honest people!!!.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Review Created: 04/05/2017 09:30 PM
Steve O. at Az Auto Air Inc responded on 04/10/2017

We are always here for you and your family's vehicles, thanks for the kind review Jackie!

LINDA O. on 04/04/2017
"Great customer service"
Az Auto Air Inc always diagnoses and fixes my car promptly. I've recommended them to family and friends. All who have taken their cars there have been very pleased.
Vehicle: Mazda MX-5 Miata
Service Date: 03/31/2017
Review Created: 04/04/2017 01:42 PM
Steve O. at Az Auto Air Inc responded on 04/10/2017

We appreciate the kind words Linda! Thank you for choosing our shop for your vehicle repairs.

CURTIS B. on 04/01/2017
"Fair & Honest..."
I've been going here for years. Steve and his crew give fair and honest assessments of what your car needs. What I like too is they give you options so you have time and financial issues to figure out and not have this huge repair bill to climb.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 03/30/2017
Review Created: 04/01/2017 05:53 AM
Steve O. at Az Auto Air Inc responded on 04/10/2017

It was good to see you again Curtis! Thanks for the positive review.

LISA H. on 03/26/2017
"They are AWESOME !!!"
My wife took my car in yesterday to get the AC checked in my 2004 BMW. While the vehicle was being inspected she was advised the AC compressor was no good and a belt was torn as well. They gave her a heads up that the belt was torn and if not fixed right then and there she probably would not make it home to Maricopa.

I am so thankful they warned her and were able to replace the belt so she could make it home safely. I got a fair quote for the AC compressor replacement and the staff there were friendly and extremely reputable! I will be bringing my vehicle there in about a week for the AC repair I need due to how awesome they treated my spouse and their honesty. It feels great to meet mechanics who are not shady, care about their customers and truly appreciate the business we as customers bring to them. Kudos to all employees at. AZ air !!!!!
Vehicle: BMW 545i
Service Date: 03/25/2017
Review Created: 03/26/2017 10:47 AM
Steve O. at Az Auto Air Inc responded on 03/27/2017

Thank you for the amazing review sir. Safety is our number 1 priority and cold air conditioning is number 2! We're happy to help and will always provide you and your family with an honest and thorough diagnosis. We'll see you soon at your appointment!

Pete P. on 03/25/2017
Pete said this business had good service and his vehicle is working perfectly.
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 03/21/2017
Review Created: 03/25/2017
Patricia J. on 03/25/2017
Patricia said this business always gets everything done.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 03/21/2017
Review Created: 03/25/2017
Shelley Z. on 03/24/2017
Shelley said the employees provide great customer service. They are prompt and they followed the priced they quoted her.
Vehicle: Ford Mustang