MICKEY M. on 05/28/2017
"Honest, Fast, Great work"
AZ auto air took my truck at the drop of a hat and got it back to me the same day. They fixed my truck and charged me the minimum price for what was needed where other dishonest garages would have told me the problem was much worse than it was. These mechanics are so honest and ethical I towed my truck from Tucson because I knew I could only trust them. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 05/26/2017
Review Created: 05/28/2017 07:46 AM
BOB J. on 05/24/2017
"Awesome Service"
Was referred, which is always good, and they lived up to the referral. They diagnosed my A/C problem within minutes, gave me a total cost for the job (not an estimate), and informed me it could take several hours to fix. As it was not economical for me to get a ride home and back later, I was accommodated by their very comfortable waiting room. Actually, and maybe this is just a normal part of their hospitality, it was lunch time for me and I asked if there was anything in walking distance - well, they gave me a ride to get a sandwich :o) - so I enjoyed lunch in their very comfortable waiting room, then watched a little TV. In what seemed like no time at all, I think it literally took just over an hour, they were finished with the A/C job and I was on my way home 2+ hours before what I expected. This is a family owned business, and you just know they're doing things honestly, with integrity and a great customer service mentality.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 05/22/2017
Review Created: 05/24/2017 09:17 AM
Mike C. on 05/23/2017
Mike said he set up an appointment and this business took him right in. They worked on his vintage vehicle right away. They were respectful of his vehicle and they were thorough as well. They double checked little issues. They specialize with air conditioners. It was a pleasant experience and he gets to spread the bill out over six months with no interest.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi 3000GT
Service Date: 05/20/2017
Review Created: 05/23/2017
Phill R. on 05/22/2017
Phill said he has taken a number of vehicles to this business over the past year. He is very pleased with the service. The customer service is good and the technicians are very pleasant to deal with. He looks forward to taking his vehicles to this facility.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 05/20/2017
Review Created: 05/22/2017
Justin B. on 05/20/2017
Justin said he has no problems with the business.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Astro
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Service Date: 05/15/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017 02:14 PM
DANA P. on 05/18/2017
"Porsche Air Conditioning "
Fantastic service in a very friendly environment. Very quick turnaround...highly recommend AZ AUTO AIR!!!
Vehicle: Porsche 911
Service Date: 05/16/2017
Review Created: 05/18/2017 07:35 AM
Georgenne W. on 05/17/2017
Georgenne said this business did everything they were supposed to do and they did it well.
Vehicle: Ford Econoline
Service Date: 05/11/2017
Review Created: 05/17/2017
Felipe R. on 05/16/2017
Felipe said this business did a great job and they were excellent.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Astro
Service Date: 05/13/2017
Review Created: 05/16/2017
JEFF B. on 05/11/2017
" Great ac repair!"
These guys help diagnose my faulty the fan clutch. I was able to replace my own fan clutch and I brought my truck back in to get the ac evacuated and recharge for a fair price.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 05/08/2017
Review Created: 05/11/2017 03:25 PM
JOHN L. on 05/11/2017
"Great people!!"
Honesty, integrity and friendliness. It made an impact on me when I stopoped in with a question 5 yrs ago and kept your buisness in my thoughts for whenever I needed A/C work!!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Equinox
Service Date: 05/09/2017
Review Created: 05/11/2017 10:26 AM
Steve O. at Az Auto Air Inc responded on 05/19/2017

We appreciate you coming back to us! I also wanted to say thank you for taking the time to talk to my son about his future career endeavors, it certainly means a lot to us. We'll be here any time you need us!

ANGEL C. on 05/11/2017
"Great service....every time!"
Highly recommended!
Vehicle: Dodge Dakota
Service Date: 05/08/2017
Review Created: 05/11/2017 02:55 AM
Steve O. at Az Auto Air Inc responded on 05/19/2017

Thanks Angel! We appreciate the recommendation and will always provide you with fair, accurate and comprehensive servicing of your vehicle.

BILL L. on 05/10/2017
"Family run business. Friendly atmosphere. Expert advice by owner."
Very impressed by the shop and owner.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 05/09/2017
Review Created: 05/10/2017 10:17 PM
Steve O. at Az Auto Air Inc responded on 05/19/2017

Thank you for the kind words Bill! I am glad we were able to take care of the CR-V and get you back on the road with nice, cold air conditioning. We are a full service automotive repair center and would be more than happy to take care of any maintenance you may need down the road!

Jaime Z. on 05/09/2017
Jaime said the staff at this business were awesome.
Vehicle: Chrysler PT Cruiser
Review Created: 05/09/2017
Jim B. on 05/09/2017
Jim said he was very satisfied with the service he got from this business.
Vehicle: Toyota Pickup
Service Date: 05/05/2017
Review Created: 05/09/2017

Thanks Jim!

MICKEY M. on 05/08/2017
"Honest Mechanics"
These guys are AWESOME! You won't find better mechanics and more honest people. They fixed my car with great workmanship and the price came in UNDER what they quoted me. I have had many repairs done from this garage and never have I paid more than quoted and they stand behind all of their work. Great company from top down!!!
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Review Created: 05/08/2017 08:03 AM
Steve O. at Az Auto Air Inc responded on 05/19/2017

Thank you so much Mickey! We love the positive feedback and appreciate your business. I am happy to hear the bill was lower than expected too, you can always count on us!

GABRIEL C. on 05/08/2017
"Sama day in and out"
I got in on a Saturday morning for a/c check up. I got dianostic within 20 min and I got my SUV ready to go in about 2 hours total. Excelent service, confortable waiting area. I'll comeback here every time my a/c is out
Vehicle: Nissan Armada
Review Created: 05/08/2017 04:51 AM
Steve O. at Az Auto Air Inc responded on 05/19/2017

Thanks for the great review! We are always here to assist with anything the Armada needs. Stay cool this summer Gabriel!

Dustin S. on 05/08/2017
Dustin said this business is half the cost and they took half the time that the dealership quoted him.
Vehicle: GMC Yukon
Service Date: 05/04/2017
Review Created: 05/08/2017
PAUL N. on 05/03/2017
"Door Repair"
Once again, AZ Auto Air exceeded my expectations. I am a loyal customer and will not take my car any other place. Fast, friendly and reliable service.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 05/01/2017
Review Created: 05/03/2017 06:49 AM
KEN S. on 05/03/2017
"honest, professional atmosphere"
great first visit, I got a good vibe online, and when I called, so I tried them out. I came away with the feeling of an honest, professional place of business.
Vehicle: Dodge Neon
Service Date: 05/01/2017
Review Created: 05/03/2017 04:15 AM
Steve O. at Az Auto Air Inc responded on 05/19/2017

We appreciate it Ken! We are a full service repair facility so please keep us in mind for any type of maintenance or repairs your vehicle may need :-)