Baier's Auto Time

Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Seva M. on 01/21/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Did not fix the issue and charged me $1550"
Did not fix the issue, threatened me with overnight fees if I did not pay $100 extra for service on changing my battery with $135 battery plus hazardous material fees plus "shop supplies" fees when I did not even request that service as they told me that the battery was good on paper! Let's just say it was cheaper to change a battery at a Mercedes dealer than at Baier's Auto Time in Fort Walton and I spent $1000 on mainly "service" like an oil change and replacing 2 worn parts.
Service Date: 01/10/2016
Review Created: 01/21/2016 11:50 AM
Robert B. on 05/29/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great experience!"
I recently took my car to Baier’s Auto Time to get both the brakes and the tires replaced. With the number of miles accumulated, I knew I was coming due. Chris verified that my tires not only needed to be replaced, but also that one was downright unsafe. They gave me a quote for exactly what I needed and nothing more: a fair price. The work was done quickly, Brad and Chris took care of me, and my car once again has great traction, quiet ride, and silent/effective braking. I’ll definitely return to Baier’s for future service knowing that they are a shop that I can trust.
Service Date: 05/28/2015
Review Created: 05/29/2015 11:50 AM
LINDA Z. on 10/07/2011
"My most recent visit to Baier's Auto Time"
I came in to Baier's to schedule maintenance for my Hyundai Elantra. I happened to mention I had a slow leak in one of my tires, and Brad fixed it immediately. My husband and I have used Brad ever since he opened Auto Time. I recommend him to all my friends. He is knowledgeable, talented, and no job is too time-consuming or too difficult for him. Also he uses on-line professional maintenance information to do the job correctly...the first time. Linda Zickler
Service Date: 10/06/2011
Review Created: 10/07/2011 07:38 PM
JACKIE M. on 10/05/2011
"Satisfied Customer"
I would not take my car anywhere else for servicing or repairs. I have complete trust in what Brad tells me, he is very honest. As an older lady this gives me a lot of peace of mind.
Service Date: 10/04/2011
Review Created: 10/05/2011 08:22 AM
DIANA G. on 09/07/2011
"Honest, Considerate"
Being a widow, repair shops have overcharged and charged for things not done. It is so wonderful to have a honest auto repair shop, one that takes time to explain options and risks , and cares about your safety. They have went over and above their services for me. I have recommended them to several people. I really appreciate their hard work.
Service Date: 08/19/2011
Review Created: 09/07/2011 06:36 PM
RONNIE D. on 07/28/2011
"Great Service!"
The service was great. Brad took care of our daughter's car as she is bound to college in Jacksonville.
Service Date: 07/18/2011