Bakersfield Hyundai

Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Sue L. on 07/24/2017
"See original comment at beginning"
See original comment at beginning
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017 04:48 PM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/25/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Sue! I'm so happy to see that you had another great visit with Joey, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to him. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Kelle H. on 07/24/2017
"SERVICE FOR MY SANTA FE"
Service was great and done quickly....and my car came back clean!!!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 07/20/2017
Review Created: 07/24/2017 10:00 AM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/24/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Kelle! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you!

Verified Customer on 07/23/2017
"Friendly, hardworking, and great service"
Friendly, hardworking, and great service
Review Created: 07/23/2017 07:16 PM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/24/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Kayla S. on 07/22/2017
"Customer service "
Review Created: 07/22/2017 09:43 AM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/24/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Kayla! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Verified Customer on 07/22/2017
"Thumbs up!"
Great job, keep up the good service!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/22/2017 03:53 AM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/24/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to read your kind words, and we'll be sure to pass them on to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Verified Customer on 07/21/2017
"Quick and easy service "
I got exactly the service I expected in under an hour. I will return.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 07/21/2017 03:56 PM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/24/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We're happy to see that you had a great visit, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Tanika M. on 07/19/2017
"Great customer service!"
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 07/19/2017 05:38 PM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/20/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Tanika! I'm so happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our manager. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you!

Adriana V. on 07/19/2017
"Great service"
Service was good. I have no complaints
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017 12:48 PM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/19/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Adriana! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Ranjit S. on 07/18/2017
"Car Service"
All car service questions were answered and service was completed in a timely manner. Alfonso always provides excellent service.
Service Date: 07/15/2017
Review Created: 07/18/2017 10:37 PM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/19/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Ranjit! I'm just so happy to see that you had another great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Alfonso. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Linda R. on 07/18/2017
"Service Call"
Was done in a timely and courteous manner
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 07/18/2017 03:44 PM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/19/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Linda! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Steven H. on 07/18/2017
"Quick service"
They always get my car done as soon as possible. I also appreciate the shuttle service.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 07/18/2017 12:13 PM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/18/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Steven! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

- Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Intagram and Twitter!

KIRK D. on 07/17/2017
"Service and repairs"
Was treated professionally from the moment I walked into the service department. Service was explained and preformed exceptionally. Very clean and friendly staff.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 07/13/2017
Review Created: 07/17/2017 11:51 AM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/17/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Kirk! We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

Brenda A. on 07/16/2017
"Good Service"
Work was done promptly. I was taken home and picked up to get my car in a very timely manner. Personnel is very polite and nice.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 06/28/2017
Review Created: 07/16/2017 06:01 PM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/17/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Brenda! I'm so happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.

NAILEA A. on 07/16/2017
"Always great!"
They're always always friendly and fast
Review Created: 07/16/2017 04:12 PM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/17/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Nailea! We're happy to see that you had another great visit, and we'll be sure to pass on your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

David B. on 07/14/2017
"Great Service as Always !!"
Great Service as Always ! I'm confident when I bring my Hyundai vehicles here they always do the best work possible !
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017 07:38 PM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/17/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us, David! I'm happy to see that you had ANOTHER great experience, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Verified Customer on 07/14/2017
"Service department is very polite and professional"
I have taken my car several times and it's usually great but if they are running more than 30 to 45 minutes behind schedule they should notify customers so they won't show up on time and get upset about having to wait or reschedule, especially if they are coming from out of town.l
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Service Date: 07/08/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017 03:55 PM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/17/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us. On behalf of my team, I'm sorry to see that your experience was less than perfect and caused an inconvenience. Your words have been shared with our service team, and we will be sure to use them as a form of training. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next visit!

Rouzbeh R. on 07/13/2017
"Rouzbeh Rezamand"
Rouzbeh Rezamand
Service Date: 07/06/2017
Review Created: 07/13/2017 04:50 PM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/14/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Rouzbeh! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

CHRISTOPHER S. on 07/13/2017
"Awesome staff"
Fast, friendly and efficient service.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Veloster
Review Created: 07/13/2017 02:12 PM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/13/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Christoper! I'm happy to see that you had another great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to David, Joey and Alfonso. We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

DAVID W. on 07/13/2017
"Treated with dignity. "
Great job.
Review Created: 07/13/2017 09:46 AM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/13/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us, David! We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing years of service with you.

Martha G. on 07/12/2017
"Friendly service "
Consistent satisfaction
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 07/10/2017
Review Created: 07/12/2017 03:08 PM
Elizabeth M. at Bakersfield Hyundai responded on 07/12/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Martha! I'm happy to see that you had a great visit, and I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to years of service with you.