Barney's Auto Service

Review for Barney's Auto Service
Michael B. on 01/06/2015
"Estimate was to high/secretary was pleasant "
I had you guys give me an estimate on both front and rear brake pads with resurfacing rotors. You guys quoted $440 while in the mean time I called 3 competitors (Midas $157,mienikee 163, carlsons $160 )and every one of them is $150-160 per axle and that includes resurfacing . If it only requires pads they will deduct accordingly. I was trying to give you guys some business since you guys are close by but can drive 3 miles to save $100 , what would you guys do?
Carlsons automotive is where I will be going and have been a customer there for 10 years just trying to change, not due to prices or service , but just because you guys are new to the neighborhood . Thanks again I might try again in the future ??
Vehicle: Jeep Grand Cherokee
Service Date: 01/06/2015
Review Created: 01/06/2015 07:38 PM
Barney B. at Barney's Auto Service responded on 01/07/2015

Michael,
Just wanted to thank you for bringing in your vehicle for brake inspection.  We do always prefer to visually inspect vehicles before quoting prices, because there are so many variables.   As you know, there are several things to consider in comparing prices, including quality of parts and the warranty and customer service you will receive.  Our ASE certified technicians take care of our customers like family and friends, using the best parts available with a lifetime warranty and 2 year warranty on labor on almost all of our repairs.  We attribute our business longevity (over 30 years) to God's blessings, to honesty, safety, and hard work for our customers.
Have a blessed New Year,