Baum Chevrolet Buick

Latest Review over 2 years ago

brittney k. on 01/23/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"execellent service in the quicklube"
J in quicklube was awesome he explained to me everything i needed to know or have done to my car if all of your employees were as good as him and might i add cute i would be there every day
Service Date: 01/10/2015
Review Created: 01/23/2015 07:46 PM
Evan J C. on 07/11/2014
"good customer service"
Todd was very good to work with. I came in late in the day and he worked with me to finish paperwork and get me on the road and I really appreciated Scott stopping and congratulating me on my purchase. I will definitely try to work with them when I purchase my next vehicle.
Sales Date: 06/19/2014
Review Created: 07/11/2014 08:01 AM
Linda K T. on 07/03/2014
"Great customer service"
After looking and going to a couple of car dealers, I contacted Baum in Clinton. I received an email from Laci right away about the vehicle I was wanting to see. We set a time for me to come over and as I got out of my car, I was met by Shawn at the door. We got the deal finished, signed papers, and I drove away with a new vehicle. I talked with Laci, and met & talked Scott Baum a bit. Everyone I met and interacted with were super nice and actually fun to be around. Shawn has a great sense of humor, as do Laci and Scott. I would recommend anyone to seek them out for a new (or used) vehicle. They go out of their way to make the customer comfortable. Thanks everyone !!!
Sales Date: 06/17/2014
Review Created: 07/03/2014 04:04 PM
John F M. on 07/02/2014
"The Baum Team"
The entire team at Baum was excellent. This is the 3rd vehicle that we have purchased in the last 9 years. They have been great whenever we need them
Sales Date: 06/18/2014
Review Created: 07/02/2014 10:27 AM
Lindsay W., Business Development Director at Baum Chevrolet Buick responded on 07/02/2014

John- we appreciate your continued confidence in our dealership, products, and staff. Automotive sales and service may be our business, but building long-term relationships is our passion. Please let us know if you have any questions about your new Chevrolet. Thank you!

Shirley H. on 06/28/2014
"Everyone was very friendly"
I did not feel any pressure to buy and was given a Dollar amount on my trade in on the spot.
Vehicle: KIA SORENTO
Sales Date: 06/14/2014
Review Created: 06/28/2014 03:49 PM
Lindsay W., Business Development Director at Baum Chevrolet Buick responded on 06/30/2014

Shirley- Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit! Our goal as a dealership is to provide all customers with the most courteous and professional service possible. The Sales team believes that buying a vehicle should not be a hassle, which is why they go the extra mile to make the purchasing/leasing process effortless for our customers. We appreciate your kind remarks and look forward to meeting your automotive needs in the future.

Dennis H H. on 06/27/2014
"Down right honest!"
I would work here if I had the time! I believe this would be the place to be a salesman.
Sales Date: 06/13/2014
Review Created: 06/27/2014 09:23 AM
Lindsay W., Business Development Director at Baum Chevrolet Buick responded on 06/27/2014

What a great compliment, Dennis! Thank you for choosing our dealership for your recent vehicle purchase. We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience and look forward to working with you again.

Richard J K. on 06/24/2014
"The people are so helpful!"
They always treat you super nice and help you with any problem you may
Sales Date: 06/10/2014
Review Created: 06/24/2014 12:31 PM
Lindsay W., Business Development Director at Baum Chevrolet Buick responded on 06/24/2014

Thank you for the positive review, Richard! Our service oriented sales team is dedicated to finding the right vehicle for your needs. We truly appreciate your continued confidence in our dealership, products and staff. Enjoy your new Chevrolet!

Steven P K. on 06/17/2014
"Friendly"
Friendly. Easy to deal with.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
Sales Date: 06/03/2014
Review Created: 06/17/2014 10:47 AM
Lindsay W., Business Development Director at Baum Chevrolet Buick responded on 06/17/2014

Steven- thank you for choosing Baum Chevrolet Buick for your automotive needs! We look forward to working with you again soon.

Nancy J C. on 06/05/2014
"Outstanding Customer Service"
Not only are the sales associates wonderful but the service center employees are too. I was told the repair to my car would take 30 min but when I got there it was done in 15. Repair was complete and works perfectly. The sales team goes above and beyond to make sure you get the right car or truck for you. Thank You Baum!
Vehicle: CHEVROLET IMPALA
Sales Date: 05/22/2014
Review Created: 06/05/2014 08:19 AM
Lindsay W., Business Development Director at Baum Chevrolet Buick responded on 06/10/2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Nancy! At Baum, service doesn't stop after you purchase a vehicle. Our Sales and Service staff is here to help care for your vehicle every step of the way, no matter what the circumstance. If you have any questions about your Impala, please give us a call at 217-935-3156.

Jack H B. on 05/31/2014
"the friendly personell"
Baum bends over backward to make sure you are pleased with their service
Vehicle: CHEVROLET CORVETTE STINGRAY
Sales Date: 05/17/2014
Review Created: 05/31/2014 01:16 PM
Lindsay W., Business Development Director at Baum Chevrolet Buick responded on 06/02/2014

Thank you for the positive feedback, Jack! We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant buying experience at our dealership and look forward to working with you again soon.

Shirley J P. on 05/30/2014
"Great Dealer Ship"
We have traded with Baum before this last transaction and we have always been treated very fairly. The Owners and the Salespeople are very friendly and make you feel at home in their dealership.
Sales Date: 05/16/2014
Review Created: 05/30/2014 07:15 AM
Lindsay W., Business Development Director at Baum Chevrolet Buick responded on 05/30/2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Shirley! At our dealership, we make the customer our priority. We are fortunate to have a knowledgeable and service oriented sales team that strives to provide each customer with a pleasant dealership experience. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Alison L B. on 05/27/2014
"White Diamond"
I never believed I would buy a car as beautiful as the one I'm currently driving. It's fully loaded. Gorgeous. And NEW! All things I expect my parents or friends that have parents buy their car. Not a car I could afford. Because of the outstanding service I received at Baum and their willingness to bring the payments down to where I could afford the car of my dreams, it's a reality. What a great dealership. And Russell is the best guy to help you get the car you want for the price you can afford. Thank you, guys!
Vehicle: BUICK VERANO
Sales Date: 05/13/2014
Review Created: 05/27/2014 07:17 AM
Lindsay W., Business Development Director at Baum Chevrolet Buick responded on 05/27/2014

Our staff is thrilled to hear about your recent experience, Alison! We are a small town dealership with traditional small town values. Automotive Sales and Service is our business, but building long-term relationships is our passion. At our dealership, customer service doesn't end after you purchase a vehicle. Our one-stop automotive center includes a Service department, Quick Lube center, Detail shop, Parts/Accessories department, and a Collision Repair center. We appreciate the positive feedback and hope you enjoy your new Verano. Welcome to the Baum family!

Gary L H. on 05/21/2014
"Gary H"
Great place to purchase a car or truck. Easy to work with, no hassle.
Sales Date: 05/06/2014
Review Created: 05/21/2014 04:19 PM
Lindsay W., Business Development Director at Baum Chevrolet Buick responded on 05/22/2014

Gary, we're glad to hear that you had such a positive experience at our dealership. Thank you for the kind words and we look forward to meeting your automotive needs again soon!

David L S. on 05/16/2014
"Great experience!"
My experience with Baum Chevrolet in buying my pickup truck was the best car buying experience in my life. Everyone from the sales person, Dee to the people in finance are kind and helpful.
Vehicle: DODGE RAM 1500
Sales Date: 05/02/2014
Review Created: 05/16/2014 07:08 AM
Lindsay W., Business Development Director at Baum Chevrolet Buick responded on 05/16/2014

David, we are thrilled to hear about your experience with our sales team!  Automotive Sales and Service is our business, but building long-term relationships is our passion. Our Sales staff aims to provide every customer with an informative and pleasant dealership experience. We appreciate your confidence in our dealership, products, and staff.

James S. on 05/14/2014
"Friendly"
Good people to work with
Vehicle: CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500
Sales Date: 04/30/2014
Review Created: 05/14/2014 04:42 AM
Lindsay W., Business Development Director at Baum Chevrolet Buick responded on 05/14/2014

Thank you for choosing our dealership for your automotive needs, James! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again soon.

Lisa S S. on 05/08/2014
"Easy transaction"
Buying a vehicle at Baum is the easiest ever. If I had to sum up my transaction "only on a Thursday though" in one word it would be, simple.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET MALIBU
Sales Date: 04/24/2014
Review Created: 05/08/2014 05:31 PM
Lindsay W., Business Development Director at Baum Chevrolet Buick responded on 05/09/2014

Lisa, we're happy to hear that you had a great experience with our sales department. We believe that buying a new vehicle should be an enjoyable experience, not a hassle. Our sales team realizes that each customer has different needs and strives to find the perfect vehicle for each unique lifestyle. Thank you for choosing Baum Chevrolet Buick for your automotive needs!

Michelle D R. on 05/07/2014
"Great Experience"
Very friendly and helpful staff
Sales Date: 04/21/2014
Review Created: 05/07/2014 11:28 AM
Lindsay W., Business Development Director at Baum Chevrolet Buick responded on 05/08/2014

Thank you for the positive feedback, Michelle! We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant dealership experience and look forward to meeting your automotive needs again soon.

Ray W C. on 05/07/2014
"People were very friendly and its a nice facility."
We bought the car on the phone, so we didn't see the car in person until showing up to seal the deal. The car had a long scratch on the quarter panel that was not mentioned during the negotiations and the car was suppose to be detailed before we picked it up. It was washed, but not detailed. It still had crums in the car where someone had eaten breakfast in it. Our salesperson was very nice, but it took almost 3 hours to get the paperwork completed.
Vehicle: BUICK ENCLAVE
Sales Date: 04/18/2014
Review Created: 05/07/2014 10:23 AM

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Ray. Although we strive to provide a smooth dealership experience, we are occassionally faced with unforseen obstacles that can alter the process. Your feedback means a lot to us as it will help us create a higher standard of service in our detail department and a more efficient process in our sales and business departments. Customer service is our number one priority, so please call us at 217-935-3156 if you have any questions about your Enclave.

Susan L M. on 04/24/2014
"Great Customer Service!"
Had chance to meet Mr. Baum, owner on one occasion. Very nice man and like his ethics. Allyson sold me and my boyfriend each a vehicle within about 2 weeks! No pressure and everything went smooth.
Sales Date: 04/10/2014
Review Created: 04/24/2014 06:58 AM
Lindsay W., Business Development Director at Baum Chevrolet Buick responded on 04/24/2014

We appreciate your feedback, Susan! Our team is dedicated to providing a pleasant dealership experience to every customer that walks through the door. We are happy to hear that your recent experience reflected this dedication. Thank you for choosing our dealership for your automotive needs and we look forward to working with you again soon.

Jay L D. on 04/14/2014
"Friendly and courteous. "
Offered me a good price with no pressure. Friendly and courteous. Didn't take all day to make a deal and do paperwork.
Vehicle: CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD
Sales Date: 03/31/2014
Review Created: 04/14/2014 09:25 AM
Lindsay W., Business Development Director at Baum Chevrolet Buick responded on 04/14/2014

Thank you for the positive feedback, Jay! At our dealership, we make the customer our priority. Our team believes that the automotive buying process should be efficient and, most importantly, enjoyable. We're glad to hear you had a pleasant experience and look forward to seeing you again soon.