Beaverton Toyota

Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Latest Review about 1 month ago
Catherine M. on 08/10/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Zach the hostile Sales rep"
My husband and I came in today to pretty much purchase a new Prius Prime and we got this person, Zac as our sales rep. He was unbelievable my husband and I were shaking our heads at how hostile he was. He was condescending, patronizing and rude. I would have liked to give him no stars. He actually hurt my feelings. Really Toyota why do you have this guy on your sales team ?We love the dealership we own three Toyotas and come here all the time not sure what his deal is I don't think he likes women very much? Anyway you need to talk to this guy you may be losing business. In any case I'm going to buy the Prius but there's no way I'm going to buy it from him. I may have to go to another dealer.
Service Date: 08/10/2017
Review Created: 08/10/2017 02:56 PM
Dave B. on 03/19/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Terrible dealership, smug management, dishonest practices."
Classic bait & switch! Ordered a new 2017 4Runner TRD off-road premium and signed a sales agreement with $1000 down. Scraped cash together for 2 months for a healthy down payment and when we were notified it would be In we went and sold the wife's SUV. Came in tonight (after getting a loan through OnPoint) and saw that they added several thousand dollars worth of options. To make it worse, they insulted our intelligence by telling us "most people order these with the extra options". When we referred to the sales contract we were told sorry, nothing we can do. Then they looked for other similar ones in the area, which was futile. I asked if they would be willing to make it right by discounting the vehicle to make up for the error and the manager (John Cantwell) smirked and said "We Don't Do That." Total clowns at this dealership. Very condescending "we don't do that" attitude. Worst experience of I've had, and I've purchased many cars, new and old".
Service Date: 03/17/2017
Review Created: 03/19/2017 10:05 PM
Jenna D. on 09/13/2016
"Disgraceful employee"
There is an employee at Beaverton Toyota who is a drunk, offensive, and overall distasteful character. This employee is regularly at the bar called Brickyard Tavern on Canyon. Way too many times I have witnessed him get belligerently drunk, argue, spill beverages, and make inappropriate advances at women. He uses racial slurs and offends other patrons on a regular basis. I spoke with the bartenders and they say they have had to cut him off in the past and did not seem overall pleased with his company. I will never buy a car from Beaverton Toyota for employing such garbage. I would be absolutely offended to receive him as my salesperson.
Review Created: 09/13/2016 07:32 PM
Eva R. on 11/14/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Made buying a car fun!"
My mom just purchased a used Toyota Camry from this dealership. It was the best car buying experience we've ever had. Our sales rep, Tyler Nelson, was professional, knowledgeable and respectful. They made the process easy. No haggling. Delivered as promised. I'd go back again.
Sales Date: 11/14/2015
Review Created: 11/14/2015 03:57 PM
Andy S. on 03/30/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Couldn't Be More Helpful"
Was having trouble with an older Camry
remote door opener. Talked to Manoj Singh
in Parts who suggested reprogramming before spending for a new remote. He guided me to Patrice in the Service Dept. who reprogrammed the remote in less than a minute. Two super service oriented people who made my day.
Service Date: 03/30/2015
Review Created: 03/30/2015 11:41 AM
Brad N. on 03/04/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Unprofessional salesman sold me a lemon"
I bought a Prius from this dealer in 2014 which was a good experience. Unfortunately, the second time I went was the opposite. First, it took 15 minutes to even get a salesman to help us. The salesman was Tony who was very friendly but was not knowledgeable about either the first car we wanted to see (the Aveo) or seemingly about the rest of the current used car inventory. We went to take the Aveo on a test drive but Tony could not locate the rear seatbelt. We were about to pull out on the road and had to back back into the lot so we could get out, move the seat, and locate the seatbelts.

Once we agreed to purchase the car, the entire process was a challenge. Tony first told us we needed to purchase the warranty (which we didn’t) and then when looking at the price, I noticed several hundred dollars in fees added to the price. Tony said that was for tags and title as well as a security measure that they “had” to do and did on all cars to protect them from theft.

He said he would explain all the fees in detail later in the process (which he didn’t). It wasn’t until the very end of the process that I learned that the security measures included in the fees were the “data dots” which I was not interested in and realized was not required but optional. At that point, he said we could forgo those but that it would take another 20 minutes to take those off and at that point we were ready to get out of there, so we left it in.

The paperwork took quite a while to figure out as Tony would take the paperwork somewhere to be processed, just to realize that we had missed something. This happened 3 or 4 times and could have been avoided if Tony had just looked over the contract thoroughly before leaving.

The most painful part of the process was the warranty. The cost of the warranty would have been close to 30% of my monthly payment and I was not interested. I explained that to Tony, who said ok and that he didn’t want to pressure us. Then the finance manager came over and proceeded to pressure us on the warranty and offered a discount. We again declined firmly. Finally, later in the process, he asked yet again if we wanted the warranty and offered another discount and a longer loan term to get to the monthly payment we wanted, again saying he didn’t want to pressure us (which he was absolutely doing), and when we declined for a 3rd time, mentioned that it wasn’t him, it was the finance manager who was making him pressure us.

We drove the car home that evening and the car worked fine. The next morning, my wife went to move the car out of the driveway so she could take our Prius, the car would not start. She tried several times and eventually it finally started and she moved it. About an hour later, I went to try to start the car and it would not start again. It was obviously not a battery issue, the lights and other electronics worked fine, but the car would not even start to turn over. I tried several times before calling the dealership.

Once I called the dealership, I spoke to Drew and the initial steps to fix the problem were initiated quickly. I explained to him what was happening with the car (including that the engine would not turn over and that it seemed like an alternator issue which I’ve had before). Once they had the car, it was a real chore to get answers. I was passed from manager to manager and nobody seemed to know what was going on with the car. At one point I was told it had been taken to the Chevy dealer, only to find out that it wasn't. At that point, I was told they weren't able to replicate the problem and then was later told they were replacing the battery (which I knew wasn't the problem).

At that point, I got their customer service department involved, which finally led to them taking the car to the Chevy dealer (3 days later). The problem was finally diagnosed as a computer issue (not the battery) but that it would take until Monday to be fixed. My patience had run out so I told them that they either needed to give me a good deal on another car or a great deal on a warranty, neither of which they were willing to do.

When I finally told them I wanted a refund, they tried to claim that their return policy was only for exchanges, but once I made it clear I didn't want another car from them, they agreed to refund the money.
Sales Date: 02/22/2015
Review Created: 03/04/2015 07:47 PM
RICHARD S. on 02/04/2015
"Honest work"
Everyone seems honestly concerned for your business.
Vehicle: TOYOTA 4RUNNER
Review Created: 02/04/2015 08:18 PM
KATHARIN M. on 02/03/2015
"Incredible Service"
Everyone was super helpful and kind, from helping me schedule an appointment for all my car's recalls, to making sure I understood what was going to be taking place during my car's appointment, and everything in-between. Just a great place, filled with positive, knowledgeable employees.
Vehicle: TOYOTA RAV4
Service Date: 01/06/2015
Review Created: 02/03/2015 12:25 PM
ANN B. on 02/02/2015
"Good people- good service"
The staff is prompt, attentive and trustworthy.
Service Date: 01/06/2015
Review Created: 02/02/2015 03:08 PM
JACLYN B. on 01/30/2015
"Friendly service staff"
The staff at Beaverton Toyota are always friendly and very helpful. They make my experience enjoyable!
Review Created: 01/30/2015 02:15 PM
KENNETH S. on 01/29/2015
"Friendly, competent people & nice waiting area "
Had oil change done. Appt was on time and wait in pleasant waiting room with coffee etc. was reasonable in length.
Service Date: 01/21/2015
Review Created: 01/29/2015 06:20 AM
ALLISON G. on 01/27/2015
"Excellent!"
This is my second visit with my new car and both times were very pleasant! Friendly staff and a nice area to wait in.
Vehicle: SCION TC
Review Created: 01/27/2015 04:44 PM
CHARLES K. on 01/27/2015
"10,000 mile visit"
Everything on time, employees very helpful, friendly atmospher.
Review Created: 01/27/2015 09:46 AM
ADRIENNE C. on 01/26/2015
"Friendly, prompt, considerate"
They got me in on time, walked me thru the service, took me to my car. Small things, but made me feel good.
Service Date: 01/22/2015
Review Created: 01/26/2015 09:34 PM
JUSTIN S. on 01/26/2015
"Repair for Rav4"
Needed the combination switch and a headlight bulp replaced. Dropped off car in morning, shuttle to and from work. Car was ready mid-day. Seamless transaction! :)
Vehicle: TOYOTA RAV4
Review Created: 01/26/2015 04:55 PM
JON W. on 01/26/2015
"Well Done service Dept"
They did well to keep me informed as to how my vehicle was doing thru it's service and upto date on a timeframe estimate to be completed.
Vehicle: TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
Review Created: 01/26/2015 09:30 AM
TRACY B. on 01/26/2015
"Service"
Scheduled service for parts installation on my new Tundra - shuttle to/fm rental was on time - truck was ready as promised. Excellent experience.
Vehicle: TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
Sales Date: 01/17/2015
Review Created: 01/26/2015 09:26 AM
TODD H. on 01/26/2015
"Solid"
No real issues except the car wash was horrible
Review Created: 01/26/2015 08:34 AM
CHRISTOPHER E. on 01/26/2015
"very comfortable"
the waiting area is very nice now, and the coffee/snack bar was a great touch. Time doesn't seem to drag at all while waiting for service to be completed
Vehicle: SCION XA
Review Created: 01/26/2015 07:42 AM
JOE T. on 01/25/2015
"Wonderful Service!!"
Beaverton Toyota has an amazing service department! Nic has been our service manager twice, and his courtesy to us is above the good standard usually found at Toyota. We would highly recommend Beaverton Toyota!!
Vehicle: TOYOTA PRIUS V