Borchers Auto Services

Service Date: 05/19/2017
Review Created: 05/23/2017 04:40 AM
Louis F. on 05/20/2017
"Recent brake service"
Once again Matt was very professional he explained everything fully and discussed my options his honesty is why I keep coming back for my service needs
Vehicle: Saturn Aura
Service Date: 05/19/2017
Review Created: 05/20/2017 04:37 AM
Robert K. on 05/20/2017
Robert said his vehicle is running well after being serviced at this business. This facility has been extremely pleasant to him and they are his go-to facility. There are two lovely girls who work at this business.
Vehicle: Nissan Sentra
Service Date: 05/18/2017
Review Created: 05/20/2017
Amy E. on 05/09/2017
Amy said this business was able to pick up her vehicle quickly. They called her with a diagnostic right away and they finished in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 05/05/2017
Review Created: 05/09/2017
Kenneth A. on 05/06/2017
Kenneth said he was more than happy with the business.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 05/02/2017
Review Created: 05/06/2017
John K. on 05/05/2017
"Air conditioning and struts"
They provided me with an honest and complete appraisal of what needed to done on my vehicle to help me decide what I wanted done
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 05/03/2017
Review Created: 05/05/2017 12:16 PM
Cher L. on 05/05/2017
"Great service"
If you want good, reliable service this is the place to bring your autos.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Eclipse
Service Date: 05/03/2017
Review Created: 05/05/2017 08:14 AM
Pat O. on 04/18/2017
Pat said he is a long time customer of this business. They are very personable and the service is always done when promised. He is very satisfied with all of their work.
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 04/13/2017
Review Created: 04/18/2017
Todd O. on 04/14/2017
"Awesome as always"
Borchers comes thru again. Brought our 1995 Jeep in and fixed up in no time! Thanks AGAIN!!!!
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 04/12/2017
Review Created: 04/14/2017 08:14 AM
Louis F. on 04/13/2017
"Service Review"
Matt your mechanic is always fair and honest with my automotive needs never tries to sell me something I do not need it is nice to have a place to go where you are not taken advantage of
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cruze
Service Date: 04/12/2017
Review Created: 04/13/2017 01:43 PM
Tom B. on 04/06/2017
"Honesty "
Great place to do business with
Vehicle: Ford Freestar
Service Date: 04/05/2017
Review Created: 04/06/2017 03:28 AM
James R. on 03/29/2017
James said the business provides good, quick service and he does not have any complaints.
Vehicle: GMC Canyon
Service Date: 03/27/2017
Review Created: 03/29/2017
Wanda D. on 03/28/2017
Wanda said she lives close enough to this business to walk. Mark has been kind and helpful enough to take her home and pick her up. He is great and she is very pleased with the service. Mark is very pleasant and he explains everything well. The service is good.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 03/22/2017
Review Created: 03/28/2017
Dorine M. on 03/25/2017
Dorine said the employees were really polite and understanding. They explained everything thoroughly.
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Service Date: 03/17/2017
Review Created: 03/25/2017
Edward A. on 03/23/2017
"Hyundai Services and Borchers"
I have recommended Borchers after the excellent service I received on January 24th. I awoke to find a dead battery. Called the Hyundai dealership, explained my dilemma. When I have need of service I have always returned to the dealership. Because of the " Hyundai Assurance Policy"? policy. I was told I should set up an appointment for the middle of the next week as they were quite busy. I explained that I had always had my car serviced with them since I purchased it in 2009. It should only take 15 minutes at the most to put in a new battery. If I had the battery I could do it myself. I am retired and worked in customer service for 25 years. Even at my suggesting that I am not a "line jumper" but someone at the service desk should be able to resolve the problem without any inconvenience to their mechanic staff. They held fast to the "appointment" theory. It left me no other options. I called Hyundai road service and they were great even though my coverage had lapsed. They set up a tow service for me, "local to my area". It was Borchers Auto. They apprised me with updates as to when the service would arrive over the next 15 minutes. They said it would arrive within the hour. It arrived within in 45 minutes. Borchers called me during the wait with updates. When the tow was leaving their place of business, and just before they arrived (15 minutes earlier than the hour promised). I was treated well by Borchers customer service and they installed the new battery and I was out of there in 20 minutes. The experience speaks well of Hyundai road services and their partnership with Borchers. Not so much with the Hyundai dealership of Turnersville. I bought the battery from Borchers and the tow service cost. It is amazing to me what a little common sense can be used to resolve the problem. I have now discovered a new source for my mechanical problems because of this experience. It has shaken my confidence in the Hyundai dealership after all the years I have had dealing with them. Compliments to the Hyundai roadside service and partnership with Borchers.

Ed Agnew
13 Birch Hollow Lane
Sicklerville, NJ 08081
Vehicle: Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/24/2017
Review Created: 03/23/2017 03:59 AM
Kevin P. on 03/22/2017
Kevin said he called and this business got him right in. He did not have any problems.
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 03/20/2017
Review Created: 03/22/2017
Diana P. on 02/22/2017
"Family, Service and Pricing"
Borchers is a family oriented business. They are sincere, reliable folks who service our comminity with reasonable good honest rates. Their quality of work is impeccable. It all speaks for itself and they treat you like family! I'm always a very happy customer when I pull away knowing Borcher's did a great job on my car and I can have peace of mind that I didnt't get ripped off!!! Love Borchers, Diana Pennington, Blackwood N.J.
Vehicle: Lincoln MKX
Service Date: 02/17/2017
Review Created: 02/22/2017 07:11 PM
Barbara K. on 02/21/2017
Barbara said this business did the job.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 02/14/2017
Review Created: 02/21/2017
Robert P. on 01/29/2017
"Very honest and trustworthy "
Had a great experience with Matt the mechanic. Kept me updated on cost and status of the work I was having done. My truck is running great. Highly recommend this business!
Vehicle: GMC Pickup
Service Date: 12/15/2016
Review Created: 01/29/2017 07:31 PM
Annamarie K. on 01/18/2017
Annamarie said they help her out whenever she needs it and they drop her off and pick her up too.
Vehicle: GMC Pickup