Brad's Auto Service

Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5Overall Rating 3.67/5rating 3.67rating 3.67

Sandra W. on 06/13/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"UNPROFESSIONAL and RUDE "
This company was the most unprofessional business I have dealt with. My son called them and told them his timing belt snapped. They said they could put one on for just under $300. They told him if he didn't hear anything when it broke, there probably wasn't damage to the motor and there was a 50/50 chance it would work. They didn't offer to run a check on it. We called them and demanded they check it first. We had them check the timing belt and the repairs were more than we wanted as the motor was damaged and needed new rods. We had a price already on a new motor with a new belt that was less). Brad trash talked our mechanic and tried to push us into financing the repairs that would cost double the amount. When we said we were bringing the car back, he did not put it back together, but threw the pieces in the front of the car, with pieces missing. They also drained the battery, which was new.
When we called to complain and ask them to correct it, he refused saying why bother, it still wouldn't work and need repairs and since they weren't doing the repairs they didn't want to waste their time - even though we paid for it.
This company and Brad himself was extremely rude because we chose not to go through with their services. I don't know if ANY mechanic that would not put back together what they took apart (or keep pieces for themselves).
I would not ever go back to this company nor would I recommend this mechanic to anyone for anything! They try to take advantage of young inexperienced people who don't know anything and when you confront them on it, they are extremely unprofessional!
I would give it a zero star review if I could!!!!
Service Date: 05/31/2017
Review Created: 06/13/2017 09:37 AM
ROBERT E. on 10/28/2011
"S belt change"
Excellent! These guys are fair and know their stuff! I am a customer for life.
Service Date: 10/27/2011
Review Created: 10/28/2011 06:43 PM
ROBERT E. on 08/08/2011
"Brakes Service"
Honest people, good pricing and excellent customer service. Brad's Auto Service has a lifelong customer in us.
Service Date: 06/20/2011