Bumper To Bumper Auto Service

Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5Overall Rating 3.4/5rating 3.4rating 3.4

Latest Review almost 3 years ago

BARRY K. on 12/06/2014
"Great service"
Friendly, Prompt, accurate, dependable service at fair price. These guys do it all and do it well.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 11/18/2014
Review Created: 12/06/2014 07:24 AM
Damian H. on 09/29/2014
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Awseome Repair shop"
These guys are AWESOME!!! The BEST repair shop I have ever dealt with! They are the masters of customer service. They are very helpful in keeping repair costs down and are VERY knowledgeable!! They even knew how to work on my Porsche Boxster!!! I would recommend taking your car to these guys whenever possible. I know have a reliable, local repair shop!
Service Date: 09/25/2014
Review Created: 09/29/2014 07:08 PM
LES P. on 06/26/2014
"Not happy"
We were mislead from the start. The front desk guy over promised delivery time and he keep pushing out the completion date. It appears my car also had significant miles put on my car while in repair, according to my odometer.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz S430
Service Date: 06/11/2014
Review Created: 06/26/2014 05:11 AM
AARON M. on 10/27/2013
"Incredible service! Went over and above for us!"
Bumper to Bumper made our car look like new. Very impressed with the service!
Vehicle: Mazda CX-7
Service Date: 10/25/2013
Review Created: 10/27/2013 06:55 AM
Mike W. on 10/02/2013
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Gross Negligence in Handling Personal Property"
Bumper to Bumper (Prosper, TX) does not care about its customers' property. I took my 1950 Chevy rat rod to them on Sept. 30, 2013 to look at the brakes. I talked with the owner, told him what I needed and we were in agreement. He said it may be a few days before they could get to it, but that the car would be stored indoors.

On Oct. 1, 2013 at 7:15 AM, I received a call from a friend who saw my car in the parking lot. I went over and checked, and the car was left in the parking lot overnight - *unlocked and all windows down.* The car was soaking wet inside and out due to dew and sprinklers and there was dirt and grass in the car from landscapers and surrounding construction.

The topper, however, is that they left my car in a wide open, clearly visible (from busy Preston Rd.) parking lot; anyone with a trailer could have taken that car in minutes, and I would have never seen it again. When I went inside and asked them if the car was there overnight, the guy behind the counter nonchalantly said "yeah," then shrugged as though it were no big deal. I have yet to receive even a simple apology from them.

If you value your automobile and personal property and are looking for a business that takes care of its customers, this is not the place to have service your car. Terrible attitudes and a complete lack of respect for others' property.

I have also found out this this company doesn't even belong to the local (Prosper) Chamber of Commerce nor is it a member of the Better Business Bureau - clearly for obvious reasons.
Service Date: 09/30/2013